Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

When you can get Earth Aquila, CH120 is secondary.
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:19 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Should I buy F Libra DF145BS?
As far as I remember there is no Flame Libra DF145BS.
There are three on eBay. Could they possibly be fake? Link to one;http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=290468765595&Category=38323&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_6226wt_1014
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as I remember there is no Flame Libra DF145BS.

The Rehuffle set.

Anyways, there's really nothing that useful in that bey.
DF145 is 'useful', but it can be had in a lot better blades..
is ldrago 100hf lightning l drago or is that a diffrent draggo?
How is this supposed to be in purchase consultation?
sry i thought it might help me figure out if its lighningt l drago so i could buy it to the question answer thread
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:57 PM)♥ Wrote: Since Ray Unicorno D125CS is on the list and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF isn't, the implication is that Ray Unicorno is the superior product, no?

Everything on that list is proven and tested fact, not opinion.

Is this a joke? I've seen many battles where Thermal Lacerta has defeated opponents that Ray Unicorno hasn't. "Fact" Implies a significance where one thing, being absolute in nature has defined boundaries that nothing else could implicate. What you speak of is statistics, which are changed everyday. To validate this with ONE person's opinion on a single thread is a total fail. Especially when the only post I could find about Thermal Lacerta was written by KaiV where people spoke of it's colour pallette and that is mainly it. Yet you expect me to take his/her post seriously? When they did not even write a sentence, but instead put a solitary url to a thread that was also telling me to get Leone aswell as Rock Leone, and the first paragraph stated that the list may have some blades that are better than others? I honesty don't see your logic at all here.

Also, Cpt.Squirrel. (I believe that is your name.) Please refer to my statement above. I'd like to see if you are capable of forming a coherent sentence and make sense of what has been said; as of now Id have to say you are incapable of doing so.

Besides that if you are all "experts" on beyblades then why does your beywiki project not include thermal lacerta OR ray unicorno? You would go so far as to say it is worth buying without even making a page describing what is good and bad about it yet when I ask a simple question between the two and some random person describes with a single url that explains NOTHING in what I asked I get criticism for it. How old are all of you?

Allegations provide information that Earth Eagle is a better top than Rock Leone. I have both and would have to say in many battles Rock Leone has won. Statistics mean nothing to me. They are just milestones that will eventually be broken.

I believe with having said this I may be resigning rather quickly from this poorly designed forum. None of you seem capable of giving me a worthwhile answer.
We do have topics on ray. besides this is a user run site if no one writes it it won't be there.
Thermal is a decent stamina wheel, but useless for attack. WA130 has horrible recoil, while HF does not provide an aggressive enough movement for an attack beyblade to be able to consistently KO an opponent.

Ray (so far through testing) has shown better results than Storm, and still has lots of potential.

CS has also proven to be incredibly beneficial to some attack beyblades (i.e, MF quetz Ch120 CS). It provides another "sort" of attack type beyblade in a way, since CS is in no way a replacement for RF.

That's why Ray unicorno is better than Thermal Lacerta. (D125 is an outclassed part though)
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Is this a joke? I've seen many battles where Thermal Lacerta has defeated opponents that Ray Unicorno hasn't.
Really? Because I have never seen any battle where Thermal Lacerta wins. Ever.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: "Fact" Implies a significance where one thing, being absolute in nature has defined boundaries that nothing else could implicate. What you speak of is statistics, which are changed everyday. To validate this with ONE person's opinion on a single thread is a total fail.
Except that it's not one person's opinion. It is the opinion of the community as a whole, after extensive testing in valid stadiums is done.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Yet you expect me to take his/her post seriously? When they did not even write a sentence, but instead put a solitary url to a thread that was also telling me to get Leone aswell as Rock Leone, and the first paragraph stated that the list may have some blades that are better than others? I honesty don't see your logic at all here.
Leone is useful as an Attack wheel though. And obviously some blades would be better than others, as one may only contain one good part, another might contain several good parts that have no synergy, and another might contain several good parts that work together.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Besides that if you are all "experts" on beyblades then why does your beywiki project not include thermal lacerta OR ray unicorno?
Because Beyblades have to go through months of extensive testing before an accurate article can be written. Thermal Lacerta and Ray Unicorno are both reletively new, and not many members own them.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: You would go so far as to say it is worth buying without even making a page describing what is good and bad about it yet when I ask a simple question between the two and some random person describes with a single url that explains NOTHING in what I asked I get criticism for it.
Because the link was entitled "What to Buy in MFB" and only listed one of the beys you asked about. Clearly that means only that one should be bought.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Allegations provide information that Earth Eagle is a better top than Rock Leone. I have both and would have to say in many battles Rock Leone has won.

I have both as well, and I fail to see how you could get Rock Leone to beat Earth Eagle, even in a Hasbro Stadium.
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Is this a joke? I've seen many battles where Thermal Lacerta has defeated opponents that Ray Unicorno hasn't.

Is this a joke? I've seen many battles where Ray Unicorno has defeated opponents that Thermal Lacerta hasn't.

Like, for real I battled against Flame Bull 145SD.

Your logic makes no sense. some Beys do better against certains Beys than others, and uncustomized performance is not an indicator of how good a beyblade is. Ray Unicorno's parts > Thermal Lacerta's parts. If you want to though, go ahead and use an inferior product, just don't lie to other people about it.

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: I believe with having said this I may be resigning rather quickly from this poorly designed forum. None of you seem capable of giving me a worthwhile answer.
Then please leave.
No one will miss you, I promise.
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:57 PM)♥ Wrote: Since Ray Unicorno D125CS is on the list and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF isn't, the implication is that Ray Unicorno is the superior product, no?

Everything on that list is proven and tested fact, not opinion.

Is this a joke? I've seen many battles where Thermal Lacerta has defeated opponents that Ray Unicorno hasn't. "Fact" Implies a significance where one thing, being absolute in nature has defined boundaries that nothing else could implicate. What you speak of is statistics, which are changed everyday. To validate this with ONE person's opinion on a single thread is a total fail. Especially when the only post I could find about Thermal Lacerta was written by KaiV where people spoke of it's colour pallette and that is mainly it. Yet you expect me to take his/her post seriously? When they did not even write a sentence, but instead put a solitary url to a thread that was also telling me to get Leone aswell as Rock Leone, and the first paragraph stated that the list may have some blades that are better than others? I honesty don't see your logic at all here.

Also, Cpt.Squirrel. (I believe that is your name.) Please refer to my statement above. I'd like to see if you are capable of forming a coherent sentence and make sense of what has been said; as of now Id have to say you are incapable of doing so.

Besides that if you are all "experts" on beyblades then why does your beywiki project not include thermal lacerta OR ray unicorno? You would go so far as to say it is worth buying without even making a page describing what is good and bad about it yet when I ask a simple question between the two and some random person describes with a single url that explains NOTHING in what I asked I get criticism for it. How old are all of you?

Allegations provide information that Earth Eagle is a better top than Rock Leone. I have both and would have to say in many battles Rock Leone has won. Statistics mean nothing to me. They are just milestones that will eventually be broken.

I believe with having said this I may be resigning rather quickly from this poorly designed forum. None of you seem capable of giving me a worthwhile answer.

dudee CHILL out isnt beyblade about having fun! ...man that was some mean things u said can u apologize ,and stop putting people down>.>seriously if Ur so mad about ray not being in there how about u contribute to the wiki and help out that would be helpful instead of whining about it
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Nonsensical ramblings
bye bye
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:30 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Nonsensical ramblings
bye bye

Moss: Banished? xD lol

FrosterDranzer: trust me, all what you have looked into has been tested, numerous times, and just because what you like isnt on there doesnt mean it should be. The main point of this entire site (besides getting Bladers together) is to expand everyones knowledge of beyblading, and we cant do so if people are close minded. If you can provide tests, which can be RECREATED for your thermal, then perhaps it could be added. However, from what Ive seen, it wont, and thats that.
Does the galaxy pegasis set come with an attack stadium?
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:22 AM)UDC Wrote: Does the galaxy pegasis set come with an attack stadium?

Yes, a Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, a 3 Segment Launcher Grip, BeyPoint Card and a Attack Stadium
I am a new Blader, so..recommendations for best Driger?
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:42 AM)OmegaDriger Wrote: I am a new Blader, so..recommendations for best Driger?

Er...IIRC, Driger S is the best among all Driger, then Driger V2
Would it be better to buy a Digital Power Launcher or get a Launcher Grip and Beypointer seperately?
Launcher grip and beylauncher is better. No-one uses a bey pointer, but if that's what you want, I would still suggest the beypointer and launcher grip over the digital power launcher.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:24 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Launcher grip and beylauncher is better. No-one uses a bey pointer, but if that's what you want, I would still suggest the beypointer and launcher grip over the digital power launcher.
Thanks, i already had a Beylauncher i just wanted a bey pointer and grip
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:27 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Yes, a Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, a 3 Segment Launcher Grip, BeyPoint Card and a Attack Stadium
A BeyLauncher is included in that set too.