[Pune, India] The Bey Empire 3: Ground Zero (23/12/12)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Pune's back with another tournament. This time, it will be Pune's first Zero-G event, Ground Zero

Name: The Bey Empire 3: Ground Zero

Date: 23rd December 2012. We will begin around 10-10:30 a.m.

Venue: Empire Estate. The event will be held at my house.

Format: Zero-G

Confirmed attendees:
N0body
samkul238
vibzy19
pratham13
ShivamBeyMaster
WewakeSR
kushagra
gopal
shubham123

Unconfirmed:
sridbeyz17
ajinkyaptl
Jatin09

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

wow!
another Maharashtra event!
we've had many tournaments in the month long Anniversary celebration period!
good to see people in your area ready to buy passports without hesistation
They're not buying passports actually.
They are only participating because the entry fee is waived till 24th.
1 or 2 might buy passports though.
Thats great!! Good luck everyone!Smile
Best of luck to all and enjoy the tournament
Zero-G format!!! Well this is something new for me. . . Will chekout the videos and good luck to allSmile
Wow...!!! i did not see this......... good luck to every one, so zero G haha..... may N0body win...Smile
I would say: May all the confirmed participants come, instead XD
it's waived till 24th?
my friends are angry with me cause the 22nd December Andheri ,Mumbai tourney did not get approved,
i'll try to host a tourney on 24th then,through sharven12,or nik1392
that'll be epic!
Zero g format may change game.like b:d and 230 ms like combos rocks alot there ive heard.so good luck and and try some cool tricks.btw have anybody tried plastics and hms on zero-g stadium hmm...whateva thats mfb tourney.so deploy and destroy Grin
The event is over. We had a lot of fun today. Thankfully, although some people did not show up, we still had 8 participants.

Now, for the results:
3rd place: pratham13
Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD, Phantom Cancer 230 ES

2nd place: vibzy19
Death Aquario AD145 WD, Death Aquario B: D

1st place: N0body
Phantom Cancer 230 ES, Revizer Dragooon B: D
Wohh...strange!!
Congratz guys!Wink
@N0body- what were the matchups?? U lost to which combos??
Congrats to all the winners!
nik, I was undefeated at the tournament. I won all my battles.
Anyway, here's the group photo of all the participants:
[Image: DSC04563.jpg]
From left to right
Above: pratham13,rohangaikwad123 , shubham123, vibzy19, ShivamBeyMaster, N0body
Below: kushagra, samkul238
Great!!Smile
Seems like ur classmates only showed up who were uncertain to come!!XD
Two of them didn't come actually.
And gopal refused to come at the very last minute.
Thankfully,pratham13 brought with him rohangaikwad123, and we were able to have 8 participants.
(Dec. 22, 2012  7:31 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Wow...!!! i did not see this......... good luck to every one, so zero G haha..... may N0body win...Smile
so you came first...... lovely.. hope the new guys enjoyed the tournament and are any people taking passports??

congratz to all the winners! and nobody ur combo was reviser dragooon b:?
Congratulations to All...i only wish it i could have attended...the first zero-g tourney of pune...anyways looks like you guys managed to fare really well...especially N0body... Smile
Congratulations guys!
Whoa, N0body remained unbeaten throughout the tourney?! He seriously is a tough blader. We all have problems beating him even here in Mumbai. :\
And again, its good to see Hell Kerby placing! Joyful_3
I wonder though, as to how did a BD145(even in Boost Mode) do so well in the Zero G stadium... Mine scraped to glory when I tried it here...
nobody and sridbeyz17 roxx they rule best pune bladers
Hell Kerbecs does work well, as long as it isn't against a better stamina type opponent. And TBH, it wasn't me who was tough to beat, it was the Revizer Dragooon combo. There was just one beyblade that could beat it, but no one used it, so I won XD
Lol! Still, you always have the best combos.
I wouldn't expect you to tell us the combo that counters it, now would I? Wink

Oh, even I will try hell next time, in that case
(Dec. 24, 2012  7:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Lol! Still, you always have the best combos.
I wouldn't expect you to tell us the combo that counters it, now would I? Wink

Oh, even I will try hell next time, in that case

oh there are some combos that can beat it, but N0body is the best guy out.hah