[Pune, India] The Bey Empire 3: Ground Zero (23/12/12)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash
Pune's back with another tournament. This time, it will be Pune's first Zero-G event, Ground Zero

Name: The Bey Empire 3: Ground Zero

Date: 23rd December 2012. We will begin around 10-10:30 a.m.

Venue: Empire Estate. The event will be held at my house.

Format: Zero-G

Confirmed attendees:
N0body
samkul238
vibzy19
pratham13
ShivamBeyMaster
WewakeSR
kushagra
gopal
shubham123

Unconfirmed:
sridbeyz17
ajinkyaptl
Jatin09

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Well, that combo is Basalt Aquario AD145 WD. But, I dont really know if it is only working for me due to my abnormal Basalt or whether it works for everyone :\
Well congratulations to everyone who participated in the tournament.

Especially to you N0body and yeah another Gold Face like always!.....