Public Beystadiums that are as big as the ones in the Anime

I think it would be cool if there were big bowl stadiums that are similar in size to the anime that are like how skateparks are around different areas of cities or neighborhoods etc. that work with the Beyblade Burst app so when bladers arrive at the public stadiums built into the ground, each player scans their app to register their spot at the stadium for a match to 3 points. There could be a screen display next to the stadium that shows the 2 blader's names who are up and allowed to battle in the stadium to avoid people hogging the stadium so it's fair for everyone to get a turn. It could display the points like in the anime after each round and then display the victor by tapping a button after each round to register who won. It would be a cool public gathering place for bladers to meet up with friends or make new ones while having battles in an open environment with a stadium that is big, fun and similar to the anime.
Throw a couple of these under a small pavilion, add some NFC tags and let the rest of the work be done in an app. Wouldn’t be that expensive. I’d totally visit a park for this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/tEfxLoC
This is a very fun idea, but there's one big flaw. Beyblade isn't as popular as skating, basketball, and other sports that get dedicated areas in parks. This, in turn, would have three negative effects. First, the people in charge of such projects in the community wouldn't want to fund it because they'd think it's not popular enough to be worth making. Second, they probably wouldn't know how exactly to build it. Third, they probably wouldn't care enough to fix it if it breaks. One final thought about it is that they would have to put it under a roof to prevent rain from filling the stadium and the scoreboard from getting damaged, as well as needing to check up on the stadiums every once in a while just in case there's something inside that they need to clean, like a spilled liquid.
(Feb. 23, 2020  9:17 AM)MysticZ Wrote: PUBLIC BEYSTADIUMS THAT ARE AS BIG AS THE ONES IN THE ANIME

And I think it would be cool if you didn't make your thread names in all capitals. I'm going to fix that for you. Don't do it again, as it's rude and it makes me assume that you're spamming. You don't want me to hit the purge spammer button, believe me.
With stadium as large as those in anime, the stadium is estimated to be about 1.5m or 5ft. The beyblades will hardly meet each other after launch. There is hardly any fighting between the beys. The beys will not hit each other hard enough to send it over, so there won't be any KO. The beys will just go around with their own business until towards the end when they lose speed, meet in the centre and start kissing each other. It will not be fun at all.

Then, there is a material problem. For an outdoor structure to be durable, it got to use concrete or metal, or something hard enough to withstand the weather and general public abuse. Launching beyblade into such hard surface will damage the driver and wear it out quickly.

Unless we are talking about design and build our own spinning tops.... that is a different story altogether.
(Feb. 23, 2020  3:34 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: With stadium as large as those in anime, the stadium is estimated to be about 1.5m or 5ft. The beyblades will hardly meet each other after launch. There is hardly any fighting between the beys. The beys will not hit each other hard enough to send it over, so there won't be any KO. The beys will just go around with their own business until towards the end when they lose speed, meet in the centre and start kissing each other. It will not be fun at all.

Then, there is a material problem. For an outdoor structure to be durable, it got to use concrete or metal, or something hard enough to withstand the weather and general public abuse. Launching beyblade into such hard surface will damage the driver and wear it out quickly.

Unless we are talking about design and build our own spinning tops.... that is a different story altogether.

Not if it’s interior shape is designed like the standard TT Burst stadium. You’re assuming the stadium isn’t rounded and it’s flat.
(Feb. 23, 2020  3:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  3:34 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: With stadium as large as those in anime, the stadium is estimated to be about 1.5m or 5ft. The beyblades will hardly meet each other after launch. There is hardly any fighting between the beys. The beys will not hit each other hard enough to send it over, so there won't be any KO. The beys will just go around with their own business until towards the end when they lose speed, meet in the centre and start kissing each other. It will not be fun at all.

Not if it’s interior shape is designed like the standard TT Burst stadium. You’re assuming the stadium isn’t rounded and it’s flat.

Nope. I assume it is the same curvature like normal TT stadium. Basically a replica of anime stadium, which is not flat.

To comprehend the anime size, just take a look at this picture....
[Image: izeJgAe.jpg]

The diameter is about twice the height of Valt an 8yo boy. In fact 1.5m I stated earlier was a complete underestimation. It should be more like 2-2.5m. Basically at the end of the battle, you can't pick up your beyblade from the center without stepping into the stadium.

So far none of the youtuber simulated such huge stadium, because they all can still comfortably pick up the beyblade without even stretching their arm. And even at that size the battles are already very very mild. Just imagine how will it be with anime size.

Sorry if it appears that I'm going overboard to put across my point. It's all for good fun, and for science.
(Feb. 23, 2020  6:18 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  3:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not if it’s interior shape is designed like the standard TT Burst stadium. You’re assuming the stadium isn’t rounded and it’s flat.

Nope. I assume it is the same curvature like normal TT stadium. Basically a replica of anime stadium, which is not flat.

To comprehend the anime size, just take a look at this picture....
[Image: izeJgAe.jpg]

The diameter is about twice the height of Valt an 8yo boy. In fact 1.5m I stated earlier was a complete underestimation. It should be more like 2-2.5m. Basically at the end of the battle, you can't pick up your beyblade from the center without stepping into the stadium.

So far none of the youtuber simulated such huge stadium, because they all can still comfortably pick up the beyblade without even stretching their arm. And even at that size the battles are already very very mild. Just imagine how will it be with anime size.

Sorry if it appears that I'm going overboard to put across my point. It's all for good fun, and for science.
idk if this adds anything to update your caculations or whatev but Valt was 11 according to the wiki. also good point, I would prob make a big stadium but not anime size, to huge to just throw in some rando park to inevitably get vandalized and such when not used to beyblade.
There are some clear issues with stadiums of this size.

That stadium is way too large for the power of Burst beys and Beylaunchers. It is simply too big. You'll never get a KO. The launchers they use in the anime probably have more power than the ones we use in TT Beystadiums.

Anime sized Beystadiums wouldn't work, because anime strength beylaunchers do not exist in real life. And you can't vastly increase the power of launchers in real life, because then bursting would become too easy. With that much force, beys would be bursting almost constantly.
While that sounds cool, you would have to downsize the stadium to the size of an average disc sled. Even then, we wouldn’t have the money to put them everywhere, we would more likely have around an average of 1-2 per state.
One other thing that hasn’t been brought up...
The beys we have are not scale models of the beys in the anime. Anime beys are slightly larger, Which allows them to perform well in a big stadium.

Real-life beys will simply be too small to do anything in that kind of stadium
the anime stadiums are based on the idea that beys can go super sane and reach speeds that only a rocket could reach
Well if you don’t want to make the stadium smaller & can’t get anime-like powered launchers then you can just use electric drivers, lol. Just have to put Hy & Ig’ on everything.
All good replies! The stadiums could be in a gazebo with benches around it for people to hang out and watch or wait for their turn. The gazebo will protect it from rain and maybe there could be a cover that opens up when people use their app to use the stadium so it can close to prevent vandalism or other debris from entering it when not in use. If this were to happen, maybe a new line of beyblades could be made specifically for the stadium or the stadium could just be toned down in size a bit but still built in ground so burst beyblades like GTs could still be used in the stadium so they will actually hit, connect and have the possibility to knock eachother out. The stadium will have a curved design so the beyblades do meet in the middle to battle. Many different possibilities for the design but I feel like it could be a cool gathering place for bladers and it might attract new people to get into beyblade as well if they see people gathering around these medium sized gazebos that won't take up too much space. It could gain popularity and there could be a few in each state or country as a designated meetup spot for dedicated bladers or people looking to hang out or try something new Smile
(Feb. 23, 2020  11:57 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: One other thing that hasn’t been brought up...
The beys we have are not scale models of the beys in the anime. Anime beys are slightly larger, Which allows them to perform well in a big stadium.

Real-life beys will simply be too small to do anything in that kind of stadium

funny enough, beys look way smaller when they break, compare the size of Storm Spriggan in Shu's hand and when Shu picks it up when it's broken. Like they shrink when they break
these anime/manga tag battles got me thinking about the stadium size, big enough to hold essentially 2 battles at once but small enough so the beys can make contact. however if it had things like slopes and such it could lead the beys to places to make contact, so the stadium could then be bigger possibly. I have nothing to do this weekend so I'll work this all out in my spare time and see what I can contribute regarding stadium size. then again the stadium they use IS a different type to. lets just stick to standard for the time being tho.
Sorry to necro post but this stadium was so cool that I just had to step over the line.

This would be the perfect IRL anime-type stadium. I could see this being that “stadium at the public park” people always dream about.

http://www.youtube.com/w/-ClPtpo4OME
oh dang, that IS the perfect irl anime type stadium.
I read most of the posts here, and since someone commented a few minutes ago, I guess this isn’t necroposting. The BURST beys would run out and burst too quickly, but what about plastic and metal? Or the XTS stuff hasbro made?
If people used EG plastics then maybe, but they'd have to be seriously winded. MFB, well, eh. IDK how they'd do since MFB tends to like flatter, more plate-esque stadiums from my experience, like the bb-10. but they probably would work fine in those stadiums.
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I read most of the posts here, and since someone commented a few minutes ago, I guess this isn’t necroposting. The BURST beys would run out and burst too quickly, but what about plastic and metal? Or the XTS stuff hasbro made?

LOL, just gotta throw Hybrid & Ignition’ on everything you use in this stadium 😂
Reboot' and Ultimate Reboot' might also work, but they'd run out of stamina fast.
Apparently these are popular in Korea & in quite a few toys shops there. I’m going to search the web & see if I can find any listings. I’m curious how much a stadium like this would sell for?
This is just a thought, but don't Sparking stadiums have a really deep angle? Maybe making one of those would work, but the inner stadium and two speed cradles have curved lips, and the very bottom of the cradles are flat or rotate like the cyclone beystadium. *shrugs*
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: This is just a thought, but don't Sparking stadiums have a really deep angle? Maybe making one of those would work, but the inner stadium and two speed cradles have curved lips, and the very bottom of the cradles are flat or rotate like the cyclone beystadium. *shrugs*

Yeah, pretty sure part of the upper deck, except the craters, is flat.