Public Beystadiums that are as big as the ones in the Anime

(Sep. 11, 2020  3:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: This is just a thought, but don't Sparking stadiums have a really deep angle? Maybe making one of those would work, but the inner stadium and two speed cradles have curved lips, and the very bottom of the cradles are flat or rotate like the cyclone beystadium. *shrugs*

Yeah, pretty sure part of the upper deck, except the craters, is flat.

Yea I know, but a majority of beys move kinda fast on flat surfaces
There would be less contact though.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: There would be less contact though.

The stadium would be steeper so harder to get out
There is a stadium as big as the one in the anime. Well almost as big.

It’s on amazon, but pretty pricey

https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Large-St...18&sr=8-15
(Sep. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There is a stadium as big as the one in the anime. Well almost as big.

It’s definitely not as big, anime bey stadiums are HUGE. And I’ve seen that one used in videos before, I’d say it’s just slightly above average compared to a normal one.

To get one as big it would gave to be custom made for sure. Even then beys can’t move super fast like rockets in the anime and might not even come close to each other considering the size of the thing. However ones like what SupaDav03 showed would work. Smaller, but still just like the anime.

Then we would have to make sure they’re in areas shielded by rain. We would need it permanently attached to prevent stealing (and make sure you can actually do that in the area your installing one). After this I would suggest a few WBO members to volunteer to check up on it every few days. Make sure it’s on good condition and stuff. And they would also live on the area on the installed bey stadium, of course.

How to install it? Make sure the area allows it, them ship it to a volunteer and have them meet up with the others to pin it fine with whatever they’re using.

Finally, the screen should be somewhat easy to make. Just input to bladers names, then press start. This will start a countdown to launch. It would also take care of scores, and matches can be 2 or 3 points, players get to choose.

After finding areas and getting volunteers, it would be pretty pricey though. And last but not least, I would suggest finding one area and a few volunteers that live there to try it out. It would preferably be a place with a lot of tournament action. Of all goes well, start making the next ones.
(Sep. 11, 2020  5:48 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  5:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There is a stadium as big as the one in the anime. Well almost as big.

It’s definitely not as big, anime bey stadiums are HUGE. And I’ve seen that one used in videos before, I’d say it’s just slightly above average compared to a normal one.

To get one as big it would gave to be custom made for sure. Even then beys can’t move super fast like rockets in the anime and might not even come close to each other considering the size of the thing. However ones like what SupaDav03 showed would work. Smaller, but still just like the anime.

Then we would have to make sure they’re in areas shielded by rain. We would need it permanently attached to prevent stealing (and make sure you can actually do that in the area your installing one). After this I would  suggest a few WBO members to volunteer to check up on it every few days. Make sure it’s on good condition and stuff. And they  would also live on the area on the installed bey stadium, of course.

How to install it? Make sure the area allows it, them ship it to a volunteer and have them meet up with the others to pin it fine with whatever they’re using.

Finally, the screen should be somewhat easy to make. Just input to bladers names, then press start. This will start a countdown to launch. It would also take care of scores, and  matches can be 2 or 3 points, players get to choose.

After finding areas and getting volunteers, it would be pretty pricey though. And last but not least, I would suggest finding one area and a few volunteers that live there to try it out. It would preferably be a place with a lot of tournament action. Of all goes well, start making the next ones.
Team battles will be an extended hassle too, which will raise the costs.
(Feb. 23, 2020  6:18 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  3:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not if it’s interior shape is designed like the standard TT Burst stadium. You’re assuming the stadium isn’t rounded and it’s flat.

Nope. I assume it is the same curvature like normal TT stadium. Basically a replica of anime stadium, which is not flat.

To comprehend the anime size, just take a look at this picture....
[Image: izeJgAe.jpg]

The diameter is about twice the height of Valt an 8yo boy. In fact 1.5m I stated earlier was a complete underestimation. It should be more like 2-2.5m. Basically at the end of the battle, you can't pick up your beyblade from the center without stepping into the stadium.

So far none of the youtuber simulated such huge stadium, because they all can still comfortably pick up the beyblade without even stretching their arm. And even at that size the battles are already very very mild. Just imagine how will it be with anime size.

Sorry if it appears that I'm going overboard to put across my point. It's all for good fun, and for science.
Dracolight made a 300(?) dollar beystadium thats not huge, but big enough to give you the anime thrill. 
I think its like, 60 cm across
A lot of people are saying that the beys would not touch while this could be a factor for new players or players with worse launchers for more experienced players they could probably find new trajectories that would let them be more agile and predictable also I own a metal sled stadium that's 2ft long if you launch your bey like a flower pattern where it first makes contact is the max depth it will dive so you need to aim for the center to hit a stamina or defense types so I assume it would carry over another solution for this could be an anime like launcher with a string around 2-3ft could also solve this problem
[Image: tEfxLoC]

Posted this in a different thread but its the best “IRL anime stadium” I’ve seen. If made from the right material it could be a fantastic public beystadium.

https://imgur.com/gallery/tEfxLoC

http://www.youtube.com/w/-ClPtpo4OME
The stadiums as big as the anime wouldn’t be good in real life. For the bey to be in a stadium that big, the attack type would have lost all of its stamina by the time it reached the center. Since the beys in real life aren’t as powerful as they seem in the anime, so I think that stadiums like 30 inches would be perfect.