[Product]  Shadow Orichalcum Aero Bite/Orichalcum Outer Octa

Shadow orichalcum...
Orichalcum is a metal in some aincent writings....
So a shadow metal? Lol.....

Also...
I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD, THE SEAL OF SHADOW ORICHALCUM!!!
(Jul. 15, 2017  5:25 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: you know if you look marutti's video you notice that the driver is byte

We can only see a driver with shape similar to Bite, but we cannot tell if that is Bite.
And in the issue, it said that this bey is totally a new one, which always implies that all parts of this bey are new.
Moreover, there is no reason for a defense bey with so poor stamina to be called "invincible". (I don't mean a defense bey cannot be invincible. Basalt Horogium in MFB is very powerful. But the stamina of Bite is too horrible and thus it is impossible to be invincible if it use Bite.)
If you notice, the gimmick is a metal core. Maybe a reference to the metal?
(Jul. 15, 2017  10:42 PM)Sıon Wrote: If you notice, the gimmick is a metal core. Maybe a reference to the metal?

That could be correct
There's also the possibility that it's "invincibility" to bursts is the God Ability
(Jul. 15, 2017  4:11 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  5:25 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: you know if you look marutti's video you notice that the driver is byte

We can only see a driver with shape similar to Bite, but we cannot tell if that is Bite.
And in the issue, it said that this bey is totally a new one, which always implies that all parts of this bey are new.
Moreover, there is no reason for a defense bey with so poor stamina to be called "invincible". (I don't mean a defense bey cannot be invincible. Basalt Horogium in MFB is very powerful. But the stamina of Bite is too horrible and thus it is impossible to be invincible if it use Bite.)

By invincible, it could be referring to it's powerful burst resistance. To TT, any type can be seen as invincible.
would it make sense if it spins to the left and clicks in to the right if that was true it wouldn't be able to burst so that makes sense if it's left spin and can't burst
This Beyblade was already revealed last month, but it is now known that it will apparently just have amaterios' and Baldur's Disc and Driver... 

It is available as a 'mail order' item, meaning that you need to buy the CoroCoro issue and fill out, mail and accompany with the payment the request form. 

Here are some pictures of it: 
[Image: o0681094114000744658.jpg]

[Image: o0641097114000744813.jpg]
Aero Bite... well I guess using Bumper Assault for LGB meant spare Aero Bites?
YES! Finally an easier way to get Bite! ^__^
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Aero Bite... well I guess using Bumper Assault for LGB meant spare Aero Bites?

This combo is a load of bull. I'd accept it on a recolor of say, K2, but not to weigh down a legend bey.
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Aero Bite... well I guess using Bumper Assault for LGB meant spare Aero Bites?

LGB?
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:15 PM)Shaady Wrote:

LGB?

Legend God Bey.

@[Suzaku-X] yeah it is a bit super extremely lame that there isn't any new disk or driver.
I'm guessing this is the Omega bey then? LAME.
I was thinking about the Legend God Bey having Bumper Assault too, so it seems like a reason just to release the other two prize Bey parts.. though, the Bey still looks cool regardless.

Thanks for the news, Kai-V!
Sweet, I can finally pick up a Bite and not spend $100 or more Tongue_out

oh yeah, oricalchum is cool too i guess
(Aug. 08, 2017  3:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Sweet, I can finally pick up a Bite and not spend $100 or more :P

oh yeah, oricalchum is cool too i guess

Essentially this whole thing is a new layer, and Bite. The whole reason anyone wants this is for Bite,  the layer is never gonna do anything and it's owned by discount Zorro like every other bey that's shafted to the "marketing only" areas
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:17 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm guessing this is the Omega bey then? LAME.

I mean, technically it could be either Omega or Omicron. Omicron would be unlikely because not many people know of it, but not impossible.
Is it me or the purple part looks like rubber? And also it looks very much like Fusion Hades from MFB.
Will this thing be allowed at tournaments since it can never burst.
(Aug. 08, 2017  6:51 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Will this thing be allowed at tournaments since it can never burst.

This isn't even released yet; we can't make any judgements yet. Besides, I've said before that it could be said just to market it just like they said that the Legend God Bey can never lose.
@[Hato] I remember them making a similar claim with GGB.
Just because it can't burst doesn't mean it won't be garbage in the other two ways to lose a round.
(Aug. 08, 2017  7:02 PM)thoriumRing Wrote: Just because it can't burst doesn't mean it won't be garbage in the other two ways to lose a round.

Well, the round shape isn't giving me hope for that so far, unless the two purple bits were to extend, even if it was to be recoily, someone could try and make risky aggressive launches and attempt to burst another without worrying about it's own teeth.
It seems that this is a shadow version of Orichalcum instead of the prize bey Orichalcum.
It seems that we would have a gold version of Orichalcum with a new disc and a new driver.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fidi7yftspj20ag08jwh5.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1fidiq3cn4pj208806w3zp.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1fidip62whtj2086066wfk.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7254.PNG]
[Image: IMG_7253.PNG]

Shadow Orichalcum's Gimmick seems like a ReBoot Driver