[Product]  Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types"

If a bey is sent into one of the pockets it loses, even if it jumps out.
i threw mine in the bin today hasbro need better ideas
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:56 PM)machipz Wrote: If a bey is sent into one of the pockets it loses, even if it jumps out.

Still it annoys me.
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:44 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Is it me or does the yellow paint rub onto my performance tips..

The black carpifies my tips and I have to scrape it off with my fingernails Argh!
Also, only Lightning Aquario(illegal, I know) 100HF/S was able to do an ACTUAL KO... And that was on itself vs. another attack type.
I think this should be closed as we know everything about this stadium and none of it is good. Better to stop this ranting and just kill it. :V
New Hasbro stadium idea(with good bowl in center of course):
[Image: bb_stadium_idea.png]
The idea is that the "catcher" area is like a pocket, so that the stadium is like a Takara Tomy stadium with the tall/safety/anti-lawsuit wall on the outside.
NOTE:This is coming from someone WITHOUT a TT stadium, but WITH access to Google Images.
Thanks for further proving my point; close this thread, honestly, it is not productive.
Your ideas will not impact Hasbro, unfortunately so.. :V
If 'revolutionary' ideas are gotten concerning this horrible Beystadium, contact a staff member to ask them to reopen this topic.