[Product]  Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types"

(Dec. 28, 2010  6:10 PM)Armouredblader Wrote: Regardless Of the Really Rubish Pegasus Design on this stadium i find it horible from expierence the better stadium is lightning force stadium.
I think the Lightning Force Stadium is just painted different colors and I can KO Earth Bull C145WB with Lightning LDrago 100 RF in PTW
You think wrong
Nvrmind
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:04 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:10 PM)Armouredblader Wrote: Regardless Of the Really Rubish Pegasus Design on this stadium i find it horible from expierence the better stadium is lightning force stadium.
I think the Lightning Force Stadium is just painted different colors and I can KO Earth Bull C145WB with Lightning LDrago 100 RF in PTW

Lightning force has different dimentions than PTW. While it was/is a great improvment to PTW it still was not good enough to be legalized by the WBO. Read about LF in its thread. This thread is about the PTW only
i realided it in my friends blue thunder whip stadium and after i noteced i tried the portable 1 and i got some wat of the same result but the attack types were a bit better
my friend had the same problem so he bought the portable stadium and tried it with attack types but he had some wat of the same result but attack types didnt suck as bad
Hasbro has stepped their game up with exclusives, but these stadiums are still huge problems in their reputation. The stadiums are tacky, non-competitive, and ridiculous. I would have to be stupid to get one and be happy about it. Hasbro, what have you done?
+ in the new stadiums u cant even get stadium outs any more like the old ones
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:54 PM)dranzergig Wrote: + in the new stadiums u cant even get stadium outs any more like the old ones

... you can't stadium out in the old hasbro stadiums either Speechless
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:49 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:54 PM)dranzergig Wrote: + in the new stadiums u cant even get stadium outs any more like the old ones

At least they had 3 pockets that were semi-deep.
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:14 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:49 PM)tman14 Wrote:

At least they had 3 pockets that were semi-deep.

and had some width to them! but anyway didn't the stadiums around the time of HMS have 4 small pockets, 2 next to each other and on to sides of the rectangular stadium?
Ahhh, It's ok, I use the super vortex stadium. Eee

i get stadium many times (by that i mean pocketed)
and LLdrago threw one of by combos right over the wall...
Why does it seem every stadium looks like thunder whip? The Ldrago stadium and Max Stampede one look just like it. Is there a difference?

I have the max stampede one and I manage to get ring outs (in the pockets) so mabey its different? But then again I assume most users here are younger teens and I am 21 so I probably am a bit stronger so I might be able to launch harder than younger players.
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:41 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Why does it seem every stadium looks like thunder whip? The Ldrago stadium and Max Stampede one look just like it. Is there a difference?

I have the max stampede one and I manage to get ring outs (in the pockets) so mabey its different? But then again I assume most users here are younger teens and I am 21 so I probably am a bit stronger so I might be able to launch harder than younger players.

they look like that but in reality it's PTW>LF>MS
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:41 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Why does it seem every stadium looks like thunder whip? The Ldrago stadium and Max Stampede one look just like it. Is there a difference?

all are similar in shape, but have different dimensions

hmm im 14 and i get stadiums outs with my LF (like i already stated)...
yeah it really sucks even though it hazs pegasus name on it he thee worst bey in that stadium
lihgtning l drago stadium is MUCH,MUCH better
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:06 AM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: yeah it really sucks even though it hazs pegasus name on it he thee worst bey in that stadium
lihgtning l drago stadium is MUCH,MUCH better

I'm pretty sure the Pegasus and L-Drago stadiums are the same, just different colors.

Personally, I prefer to use my old, taped up Draciel Fortress stadium.
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:06 PM)Sketchy Wrote: I'm pretty sure the Pegasus and L-Drago stadiums are the same, just different colors.
Then you do not know anything. Try reading around ...
Dude, my storm pegasus cant deal any damage in the ptw or ldrago stadium. Half of the time it self KO's itself because it doesn't even catch the tornado ridge.
I sold my Pegasis thunder whip and got an attack stadium u were rite it stunk now i can do sliding shoot more easily
they suck, i broke my easy
It is how you handle it...
I dont have one yet but don't say it sucks for it has a purpose
The Pegasus thunder whip sucks the blue paint on it gets all over my beyblades tips and weakens pegasus performance i constantly have to clean them
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:06 AM)WarBlade Wrote: The Pegasus thunder whip sucks the blue paint on it gets all over my beyblades tips and weakens pegasus performance i constantly have to clean them

We Know Such. But It Doesn't "suck"
Pegasis Thunder Whip sucks extremely. The only knocking out I can do is in the pockets and the beys keep on jumping out of them.