[Product]  Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)

And apparently Dragonis weighs 2.9 grams! Is that heavy?
It's decent, but not particularly notable unless it's particularly well distributed.
(Jan. 19, 2012  2:06 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: And apparently Omega weighs 2.9 grams! Is that heavy?

Omega weighs 38 grams, that was confirmed. You are probably referring to Dragonis, the Clear Wheel. 2.9 grams is an average Clear Wheel weight.
It seems really nice and don' forget that beat weights only 36 g and it is a nice attack wheel, but let see how omega performs, for me it seems like galaxy or probably like screw
(Jan. 19, 2012  2:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  2:06 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: And apparently Omega weighs 2.9 grams! Is that heavy?

Omega weighs 38 grams, that was confirmed. You are probably referring to Dragonis, the Clear Wheel. 2.9 grams is an average Clear Wheel weight.

Ah, thanks for the correction. Average slip of the tongue Tongue_out

Thanks for the answers!
(Jan. 19, 2012  2:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would have to see the box clearly to confirm the "Attack" part, but from what AkirasDaddy wrote, the two modes are Barrage (Attack) Mode and Assault (Attack) Mode.

It saids 強襲攻撃モード and 連打攻撃モード on the instruction manual.I dont see anything on the box that informs you what mode it can change.
OK, the instruction sheet confirms it then. Sometimes there is that sort of information on the package.
this is a sweet bey, it's on ebay for £25 good price, ill probably buy one but wont use it, unless it is released as a random booster bey.
*Glimmering eyes! The CW is still turquoise! *Silent Win

While I am not happy with ANOTHER blue painted MW, it is a nice collectors edition, and is very cool. While I will love to see this tested, no one will use it anyway, unless someone out there really really hates the color blue...I myself would never use Omega in a battle...

Welcome back, Strata Dragoon. Wink
I think we have enough people on here that are okay with ripping the paint off the MW in order to test it, so there's still some hope. Plus, several here would prefer it un-painted - and paint stripping is extremely simple.
I would be one of the people alright with getting the paint stripped off. XD

I hate that blue color. So I wouldn't mind testing it.
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:04 PM)Hazel Wrote: I think we have enough people on here that are okay with ripping the paint off the MW in order to test it, so there's still some hope. Plus, several here would prefer it un-painted - and paint stripping is extremely simple.

It sends shivers down my spine, but I agree. Someone will test it eventualy. The problem, though, like with Bakushin, will be getting extensive testing done. The good news is, atleast with 85XF, people wont have to worry about maximizing any attack potential Omega may/may not have.

I would be curious to see a battle between Omega and Lightning, to see how well/not well the contact points line up with one another.
Look the Videos of mspatain, he changed 85 to 105 really nice:-D
I like the blue, but I wouldn't mind getting the paint stripped off. If I want to see something blue, I have a Galaxy I can look at.

The backwards Lightning part is great, but the other parts look like curved cylinders to me.
(Jan. 21, 2012  7:15 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Look the Videos of mspatain, he changed 85 to 105 really nice:-D

Can't find the video. Can I have a link?

And this bey is looking soooOOooo awesome! Hopefully one Omega Dragonis can be mine!

I can confirm all of these weights btw.

Omega Dragonis 85XF Weights

Face bolt 1.07
Dragonis 2.85
Omega 37.85
- Metal Frame 12.66
- Core 25.19
85 0.88
WF 0.71
Total 43.36
not a bad bey for that weight, anyone dares to try MF-H Omega (both modes) Draconis?(dunno, best CW for it? it just sounds epic anyway) BD145 RDF?

Counter Defense?
I am soooo reluctant in using this bey seeing how the paint job is like. Its simply too pretty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Q2aO2gCTQ here the link for mspapitan´s one fight (he/she has made 4 fight)
If I had my I would make this test, I will receive it in 5-10 days I think
hey everyone, i got my beyblade and magazine today in the post. when you open the cover to the first page there is a some what scratch card with a gold diablo nemasis on? i carnt read the language and i know i wouldn't be able to apply etc but it looks like you could win something? and i'm interested if id of won or not Smile what are you meant to scratch off? and try and reveal?
(Jan. 27, 2012  12:39 PM)WBBA1990 Wrote: hey everyone, i got my beyblade and magazine today in the post. when you open the cover to the first page there is a some what scratch card with a gold diablo nemasis on? i carnt read the language and i know i wouldn't be able to apply etc but it looks like you could win something? and i'm interested if id of won or not Smile what are you meant to scratch off? and try and reveal?

Scratch all the spots, see if you get anything more than twice. It is a lottery, if you know the concept of instantaneous tickets.

But yes, there is almost no chance for you to win.
(Jan. 25, 2012  4:41 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: I am soooo reluctant in using this bey seeing how the paint job is like. Its simply too pretty.

The paint job is the only thing that's pretty though. IMO, the bey as a whole seems mismatched and bland. It's one of those beys that look better with the decals on.

Edit:

(Jan. 27, 2012  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Scratch all the spots, see if you get anything more than twice. It is a lottery, if you know the concept of instantaneous tickets.

But yes, there is almost no chance for you to win.

OK, call me silly, but I cant seem to scratch them off. It's like the silver spots are printed on the paper. I scratched mine until I ruined the paper underneath. I'm starting to doubt that they are 'scratchable', which makes no sense..
That is odd. You tried with a coin ? Some lottery tickets can be just as fragile and you really need to scratch properly, but they are expecting kids to do it, so it should not be too difficult.
Hahaha, yes, I'm certain. Nails, 3 different coins, 2 different magazines.
And when you touch it, it feels exactly like printed paper ? And there is no other page in the magazine that has the same spots ?