[Product]  Night Virgo DF145BS.

I don't think I will want to take Virgo off of Night. Anyway, I'm expecting a good 3:50-4:20 out of this wheel.
If it can spin 4 minutes I'll be thrilled.
That is if it retains it's round shape.
Wow... If it does. We can forget a Hasbro stadium becoming fair for attack.
most hasbro stadiums hate attack types

in a PTW...
(stamina>defense)>attack =(

in a LF...
defense>attack=stamina>defense =)

and from what we have seen from Stampede thus far...
Attack>Stamina>Defense>Attack =D

i dought Night Virgo will change the game that drasticly. as long as stampede continues to support attack types like we have seen so far, then things are looking better for the hasbro metagame

my only concern with all of these new beys: Counter, Cyber, Infinity, Thermal, and Evil (mostly the 1st 3) all were designed to imitate Pre-HWS in appearance. in order to do that, preformnce was sacfrificed in exchange for appearance. i pray this is not the case here. i have especialy high hopes for Virgo
true, but thermal isnt a great Stamina wheel from what i have heard
It might be an HWS remake of Virgo like Fury Capricorne, but still, a Hasbro exclusive!
We know that already...
If someone does not make a reference photo of Virgo's clear wheel put on top of the original Virgo metal wheel, this could become a string of repetitive, stale speculation. Not as it already is, but as an Eldrich Abomination.
Are there any other planned Pre-HWS-turned-HWS beyblades coming out? I know of Night Virgo and Midnight Bull, and I have heard of a Cyber Pegasus (Not Sora's) coming out. Is there a possibility of a remake of Saggitario, Leone (Counter?), Aquario, and Libra? Is it possible Infinity will appear in Hasbro releases for the Libra wheel remake?

Anyway, I am going to get Night Virgo no matter what happens to it's reputation...
I have a bad feeling that they might change it from infinity (Libra "Successor), to something stupid, or whatever. But to Night Virgo, I am loving the design more and more.

Detail for WTFness:

I had a dream that I actually owned this for some reason, I must have ate some pretty good food that day.
I Never EVER want to see Screw Virgo GB145BS. But anyways, good job Hasbro! This could be good for me because I'm probably never going to be able to import a Virgo Pre-HWS Wheel. I pray this has good Stamina.
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:14 AM)darkbladea Wrote: Are there any other planned Pre-HWS-turned-HWS beyblades coming out? I know of Night Virgo and Midnight Bull, and I have heard of a Cyber Pegasus (Not Sora's) coming out. Is there a possibility of a remake of Saggitario, Leone (Counter?), Aquario, and Libra? Is it possible Infinity will appear in Hasbro releases for the Libra wheel remake?
Try reading the other topics similar to this one ... Look for the bad Metal Wheel names and the absence of a proper BB code.
lol Kai-V

to Answer your question more in full, we know of Torch Aries, Fury Capricorn, Midnight Bull, Night Virgo, and Hyper Aquario. In addition, there will be a (Blue) Cyber Pegasis 105F, however it will not be based off the anime obviosly. The Cyber wheel is present to imitate the pre-hws "Pegasis" wheel.

There is no news of a second Counter Leone yet, but its very predictable. And if you want my opinion, when Hasbro eventualy does Gemios and Picses, the metal wheels will be Evil and Thermal respectivly. The beys will just be recolored and include tips from thier Pre-HWS counterparts and have the same tips and tracks as thier Pre-HWS counterparts.

Libra i am not sure...Correct me if I am wrong but didnt Infinity Libra NOT come with Pre-HWS Libra's track and tip?
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Libra i am not sure...Correct me if I am wrong but didnt Infinity Libra NOT come with Pre-HWS Libra's track and tip?

It came with GB145S
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: lol Kai-V

to Answer your question more in full, we know of Torch Aries, Fury Capricorn, Midnight Bull, Night Virgo, and Hyper Aquario. In addition, there will be a (Blue) Cyber Pegasis 105F, however it will not be based off the anime obviosly. The Cyber wheel is present to imitate the pre-hws "Pegasis" wheel.

There is no news of a second Counter Leone yet, but its very predictable. And if you want my opinion, when Hasbro eventualy does Gemios and Picses, the metal wheels will be Evil and Thermal respectivly. The beys will just be recolored and include tips from thier Pre-HWS counterparts and have the same tips and tracks as thier Pre-HWS counterparts.

Libra i am not sure...Correct me if I am wrong but didnt Infinity Libra NOT come with Pre-HWS Libra's track and tip?

I think you are missing the fact that we are trying to make people more independent by sending them to search for easy things to find, like this. Giving him the answer is absolutely counter-productive.
Leon, why does it seem that every time you tell us how much you know about something, you get competitive and snarky/pretentious about it? Especially if it quickly becomes the case of pointing out the painfully obvious? I've learned a lot from Kai-V's post, it is best not to get competitive with someone who studies and researches every day.

Anyway, I can see some interesting 2-packs including these wheels.
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:15 PM)REtread Wrote: Leon, why does it seem that every time you tell us how much you know about something, you get competitive and snarky/pretentious about out? Especially if it quickly becomes the case of pointing out the painfully obvious? I've learned a lot from Kai-V's post, it is best not to get competitive with someone who studies and researches every day.
I am not sure where that comes from actually, but I just think he does not understand what we are trying to do, and that bothers me.
I think this thread has been slowed down to a stuttering halt, not in discussion material, but of helpful news. If it isn't too much of a risk, could this thread have a temporary lock? At least until someone makes that reference pic I (hinted) requested.
If someone finds new information or pictures for this release, contact a staff member and they will reopen this topic.
Original link
http://cgi.ebay.fr/TOUPIE-BEYBLADE-NIGHT-VIRGO-METAL-FUSION-NEUF-22-/140490698159

Hasbro Packaging. Looks fake with that green/blue thing on the site with that horrid font, and the Code picture. BUT it has the Hasbro logo and that wwba sticker, and it IS exclusive a with no character.

[Image: nightvirgo.png]
niceee... have you checked for the others
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:36 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: niceee... have you checked for the others
What Are you talking about? I pmed kai-v to post that.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:40 AM)Ian Wrote: What Are you talking about? I pmed kai-v to post that.
He was just referring to the other Hasbro exclusives, he asked if you had seen them.
Oh sorry my fault for not reading...I havent seen one so far yet...I think one just slipped out of the factory....