[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade 10th Anniversary Set

It's 80?in Japan but if you think about comssion and shipping to foreign country.
it'll be at least 100? to 150 ? on ebay I think
(Dec. 11, 2019  1:14 PM)marutti Wrote: It's 80?in Japan but if you think about comssion and shipping to foreign country.
it'll be at least 100? to 150 ? on ebay I think

There’s several listings on eBay already. Most are $139
Wish i could get them all those beys were basically the beginning of my awakening into the world of beyblade
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:08 AM)AshPhoenix Wrote: Wish i could get them all those beys were basically the beginning of my awakening into the world of beyblade

I bit the bullet and ordered the set from eBay. I missed out on MFB but I really dig the burst remakes. Super excited for these to arrive.
(Dec. 26, 2019  6:54 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

>Make an already too aggressive defense layer even more aggressive.
>"Let's give it garbage teeth!"

Seems like Hasbro is rubbing off on to Takara TOMY.
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:23 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: >Make an already too aggressive defense layer even more aggressive.

If you think this is all, then boy are you mistaken. On top of having terrible teeth, Rock Leone, Earth Aquila, and Flame Saggitario are also lopsided and unbalanced so they wobble and shake a ton, worsen their already pathetic burst resistance further, and also lose a ton of Stamina potential too. I don't even get why, since their teeth already make them far too risky to consider.
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:23 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: >Make an already too aggressive defense layer even more aggressive.

If you think this is all, then boy are you mistaken. On top of having terrible teeth, Rock Leone, Earth Aquila, and Flame Saggitario are also lopsided and unbalanced so they wobble and shake a ton, worsen their already pathetic burst resistance further, and also lose a ton of Stamina potential too. I don't even get why, since their teeth already make them far too risky to consider.

Are you saying they could be allowed in a format based around God Layers? Are they weak enough for that at least?
(Jan. 07, 2020  8:50 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: If you think this is all, then boy are you mistaken. On top of having terrible teeth, Rock Leone, Earth Aquila, and Flame Saggitario are also lopsided and unbalanced so they wobble and shake a ton, worsen their already pathetic burst resistance further, and also lose a ton of Stamina potential too. I don't even get why, since their teeth already make them far too risky to consider.

Are you saying they could be allowed in a format based around God Layers? Are they weak enough for that at least?

Possibly. I haven't done any formal testing or anything.
(Jan. 07, 2020  9:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  8:50 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Are you saying they could be allowed in a format based around God Layers? Are they weak enough for that at least?

Possibly. I haven't done any formal testing or anything.

Half joking because you know I like more things viable in formats, but also somewhat genuinely wondering.
(Jan. 07, 2020  9:57 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  9:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Possibly. I haven't done any formal testing or anything.

Half joking because you know I like more things viable in formats, but also somewhat genuinely wondering.

My issue is even if these are viable, they'll likely get booted anyways unless Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago are balanced for that meta.
Ahhh... if these layers are mediocre at best...
is this even worth buying?
(Jan. 08, 2020  12:16 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Ahhh... if these layers are mediocre at best...
is this even worth buying?

this set comes with some what medium performance lavers such as pegasus, l-drago and sagittario(in my opinion)
disks not nad since most of them are useful in todays combos 
the glaive frame works for defense/stamina combos and reach works as a accetable attack frame in left spin combos
and for the drivers quick' and zephyr' are good, yielding is okay, and claw and massive are outclassed

due to how pricy this thing is its only worth getting if you're a collector or you loved mfb, as for the parts, the usefull ones the can get easily purchased in other products
These are really cool, I wonder how they perform. I really enjoyed the metal series.
(Feb. 01, 2020  9:11 PM)steve .l Wrote: These are really cool, I wonder how they perform. I really enjoyed the metal series.

i agree, although it doesn't look like theyre that good
but i wanna pick it up regardless because of nostalgia <3
(Feb. 01, 2020  9:11 PM)steve .l Wrote: These are really cool, I wonder how they perform. I really enjoyed the metal series.

Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago are equivalent to their random booster releases, properly balanced with bad teeth that can be improved to usability with a ' driver. Every layer actually unique to this set is a dumpster fire, as I said in this quote:

(Jan. 05, 2020  6:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

If you really enjoyed MFB, this set is probably not for you unless you're only in it for the aesthetics, because they definitely don't match up even remotely in terms of battle.