[Product]  Mercury Anubius 85XF

im amazed that now one saw the vid i posted at page 16
maybe next one would be something obelisk 80 mf
Minutes for an attack type is pretty awesome iidssms
what does xf do
I'd quite personally prefer XF to RF (providing I could obtain one, hah.)

WB = Outspun
WD = Easier knockout
Hmm, I see what you mean, but I can't use WF properly so I highly doubt I'd be any good with XF. I think I'd stick with RF.
There will be such a small amount of bladers who will be able to before the slide and shoot with this but it'll probably consist of 5 people max ha it's a sad day for all of us noobs

EDIT: I was being idiotic no one will be able to do the sliding shoot I just watched the YouTube video again
this bey looks really awesome where can i get one
HAH go to japan cheat on the beyta machian and then maybe just maybe u can get one on a nother note it seems that xf is as fast as rf Gasp
XF is obviously faster, plastic has less friction to the stadium thus it moves at a faster momentum. Why are you willing to cheat? If you can't obtain the Bey fairly why play when you're really a loser.(not applying this directly at you just in general)
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:41 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: XF is obviously faster, plastic has less friction to the stadium thus it moves at a faster momentum.

Uh... you know friction is the reason RF moves faster than F and WF, right?
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:41 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: XF is obviously faster, plastic has less friction to the stadium thus it moves at a faster momentum.

Uh... you know friction is the reason RF moves faster than F and WF, right?

Yea but at the same time because this is a flat surface it helps it move along faster no?
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:49 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yea but at the same time because this is a flat surface it helps it move along faster no?

I have no idea what you just said.

XF is faster than F because it has more surface area in contact with the stadium, thus having more friction, than F.

RF is made with rubber, a material with a much higher co-efficient of friction than plastic, which is why it moves faster than most if not all plastic based attack tips.
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:52 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:49 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yea but at the same time because this is a flat surface it helps it move along faster no?

I have no idea what you just said.

XF is faster than F because it has more surface area in contact with the stadium, thus having more friction, than F.

RF is made with rubber, a material with a much higher co-efficient of friction than plastic, which is why it moves faster than most if not all plastic based attack tips.

Mkay makes sense I went from being sure of myself, then doubtful, then knowing I was incorrect thanks Daegor
the metal wheel looks very awesome
Sorry if I'm mistaken though I'm pretty sure we've seen that picture before.
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:32 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Sorry if I'm mistaken though I'm pretty sure we've seen that picture before.

Not that particular picture.
Okay, Sorry Henrik.
Everybody who goes on that blog saw it though. It was not posted because it does not show anything new at all with everything else that has been shown ...

Also, more or less related, but with Mercury Anubis 85XF and Infinity Libra, the campaign for Quetzalcoatl has officially been terminated. Unless Hudson keeps producing the DS game for a while, prices should really become greater.
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everybody who goes on that blog saw it though. It was not posted because it does not show anything new at all with everything else that has been shown ...

Also, more or less related, but with Mercury Anubis 85XF and Infinity Libra, the campaign for Quetzalcoatl has officially been terminated. Unless Hudson keeps producing the DS game for a while, prices should really become greater.

Oh darn!! I completely forgot to obtain an extra just for this reason! Thank you Kai-V you are the woman of the jungle! (Or at least I think you're a woman since I read that somewhere).
hah, the jungle...? Beyforest? Kai-V = God o' Bey?
I might have to buy one (silver) from dimsum to not use.
i cant wait till this comes out in the new ds game thats going to come out. im so excited i wont have to spend as much as i thought i was going to.
(Aug. 12, 2010  12:04 AM)Lemonyblader Wrote: i cant wait till this comes out in the new ds game thats going to come out. im so excited i wont have to spend as much as i thought i was going to.
No, Mercury Anubis will not be included with the DS game. It is a special Beyblade inside the game, to play virtually.