The only thing id get this for is for 85
and XF as well.
Mercury Anubis isn't popular.
We don't know any of its power
85, maybe a good track
XF, unknown, runs too fast...
And it's really hard to get this
How can it be too fast?
thinking about Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version) right now.
(Jun. 22, 2010  8:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: How can it be too fast?
thinking about Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version) right now.

It isn't how fast the bey is that's the problem, it's the fact that the ridge of the attack stadium cant contain it.
Although the attack stadium is the best, and most balanced that we have, it's still very far from perfect.
Either way, it wasn't necessary to post anything other than new information on a thread that's this old, this could have just gone in random thoughts.
This Bey would have been more awesome if XF was rubber
Not really, if it's so impossible to obtain it would suck if it wore out.
Hardly anyone would actually use it anyway,
does anybody in the anime have it?

if yes he would beat the carp out of other bladers
No, nobody owns it in the anime or in the manga, otherwise it would be a certainty that Hasbro would release it, and everybody would probably be very happy.
Is it the same with Quetz too? It's really unlikely that Hasbro release this Unhappy
I meant about it being in the manga...
(Jun. 26, 2010  6:51 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Is it the same with Quetz too? It's really unlikely that Hasbro release this Unhappy
hey guys, the golden anubis is diffrent from the bey-point exchange version, let you see a post:

http://beyblade.sclub.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=2933

this is a HK bey-blade website.
(Jun. 26, 2010  8:53 AM)jay Wrote: hey guys, the golden anubis is diffrent from the bey-point exchange version, let you see a post:

http://beyblade.sclub.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=2933

this is a HK bey-blade website.
This site requires us to sign in before viewing.
(Jun. 26, 2010  12:56 PM)Climax Wrote: This site requires us to sign in before viewing.

HAHA!!! You've been bamboozled!!!
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote: HAHA!!! You've been bamboozled!!!
What?
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:33 AM)Climax Wrote: What?
He's obviously limiting public content as a means of "encouraging" people to join the site.
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote: He's obviously limiting public content as a means of "encouraging" people to join the site.
I do not think he is trying to 'encourage' us to join, he's probably not aware that people must sign in to view.
i wonder... if we got rid of the rubber from the RF or the R2F then would it become XHF (xtreme hole flat)?

i just want to know the size of XF basically xP

EDIT:

also i'm pretty sure someone's already tried it, but what's RF or R2F like without the rubber...
(Jul. 05, 2010  8:10 PM)Jaems Wrote: i wonder... if we got rid of the rubber from the RF or the R2F then would it become XHF (xtreme hole flat)?

i just want to know the size of XF basically xP

EDIT:

also i'm pretty sure someone's already tried it, but what's RF or R2F like without the rubber...
That Bottom, without the rubber, would be extremely bad. It would have almost no surface of friction except the circumference.
(Jul. 05, 2010  8:10 PM)Jaems Wrote: i wonder... if we got rid of the rubber from the RF or the R2F then would it become XHF (xtreme hole flat)?

EDIT:

Haha, you are lucky, I tried it before, it flies out the stadium all the time....