[Product]  Mercury Anubius 85XF

Hmmm, this would interest me more I guess if I were into attack types. However this also has me thinking of a part that would be insane if it were ever made right. Bottom RXF or Rubber eXtreme Flat. Any guesses on how that part would spin if it were created?
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:23 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Hmmm, this would interest me more I guess if I were into attack types. However this also has me thinking of a part that would be insane if it were ever made right. Bottom RXF or Rubber eXtreme Flat. Any guesses on how that part would spin if it were created?
Quite fast ? Probably almost uncontrollably.
(Aug. 11, 2010  10:19 PM)momiji manju Wrote: hah, the jungle...? Beyforest? Kai-V = God o' Bey?

I thought this was already established before we even began posting? :p You know, it goes without saying.
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:23 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Hmmm, this would interest me more I guess if I were into attack types. However this also has me thinking of a part that would be insane if it were ever made right. Bottom RXF or Rubber eXtreme Flat. Any guesses on how that part would spin if it were created?

I have something similar, a Dragoon GT CEW with the small rubber tip completely cut. It self KOes immediately every time, but using Dranzer GT's reverse EG it becomes controllable. Here's a picture: http://img827.imageshack.us/i/dscn0217k.jpg/
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:32 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: RXF would be like a mint grip base.
Ridiculous.

Don't make me (I'll keep it PG) have a spazz attack at the thought of a Rubber Extreme Flat!
so getting back on topic, anyone think that it'll be possible to control the XF? i believe adding more weight and using 100-145tracks may do the trick.
It could be slower than RF.
It has more stamina though.
Now I actually want this colour of MA85XF. Poor me Unhappy I doubt I shall ever see one.
I don't believe I saw this posted anywhere yet, but it's suppose to be Mercury Anubis for the DS. I'm not sure whether it's going to be released with a DS game or not though but since it's on the same page as the Flare version of Meteo L Drago it might be.
They also made one themselves on the last pic.
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10616...79061.html
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10617...90540.html
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:44 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: I don't believe I saw this posted anywhere yet, but it's suppose to be Mercury Anubis for the DS. I'm not sure whether it's going to be released with a DS game or not though but since it's on the same page as the Flare version of Meteo L Drago it might be.
We have known about this for quite a while already...

Anyway, this black Mercury Anubis an in-game only Bey (only exists in the DS game). It is not officially released in real life.
Do you think these beyblades will eventually come to america as Hasbro Versions?
Almost assuredly.
I don't think so.
due ti it being as wide as an SD im having an image tht it will in fact self KO occasionally....

could be wrong though...
(Sep. 07, 2010  5:24 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Almost assuredly.

I severely doubt Hasbro will release this.
They didn't release quite a few beys (in the past), specifically tournament and some random booster exclusive ones.

Oh yeah, and the HMS gimmick series.
(Sep. 13, 2010  5:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  5:24 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Almost assuredly.

I severely doubt Hasbro will release this.
They didn't release quite a few beys (in the past), specifically tournament and some random booster exclusive ones.

Oh yeah, and the HMS gimmick series.

Samurai Changer MS was released by Hasbro...
Hey guys, I'm sorry for necro-ing this thread. I'm not sure if this is of any importance or not, but it has something to do in regard to the Beyblade's name. Indeed this Beyblade is named off of Anubis, the Egyptian deity of embalming. That we are all familiar with. But I looked at the Katakana on the name and it's actually:

Mercury Anubius 85XF - from マーキュリーアヌビウス (for those who can read Katakana, you'll know).

It's a little something I thought was quite peculiar, because just calling Anubius "Anubis" wouldn't follow the current trend of naming on TAKARA-TOMY's part. Horus is Horuseus for example.
This has been known for some time...
I know how it is written in Katakana, however there has been no official confirmation for its name, and personally in Québec French and in English we do not pronounce "bis" 'frankly'. If you want, it is never "bees", it is more like "bys", but that might not explain anything to you ... Essentially, I think it is pronounced as アヌビウス whenever we say it, especially considering that 'u' is sometimes silent in Japanese.
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I know how it is written in Katakana, however there has been no official confirmation for its name, and personally in Québec French and in English we do not pronounce "bis" 'frankly'. If you want, it is never "bees", it is more like "bys", but that might not explain anything to you ... Essentially, I think it is pronounced as アヌビウス whenever we say it, especially considering that 'u' is sometimes silent in Japanese.

Kai-V, do you mean the "u" before "su" at the last part of "Anubius"? In Japanese, everything is pronounced except for the "su" in most words/copulas. It also depends which dialect you speak, and which region of Japan you're from, but I'm straying from the topic, so I apologize.
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Kai-V, do you mean the "u" before "su" at the last part of "Anubius"? In Japanese, everything is pronounced except for the "su" in most words/copulas. It also depends which dialect you speak, and which region of Japan you're from, but I'm straying from the topic, so I apologize.
No, I was referring to the solitary 'u'.

Written as アヌビス, that is how a French from France would pronounce it, but here it does not sound like that, and neither do anglophones pronounce it like that either as far as I know.

Anyway, I am just waiting for official confirmation eventually.
Hopefully I can afford this. I hope it isn't too expensive. Of course, it will be $6.99 if it's released by Hasbro. (which I seriously doubt)
Can you please stop making posts about affordability?
It's expensive, take it or leave it.