[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

hyper sounds cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:04 AM)strompegasus456 Wrote: hyper sounds cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is definitely SPAM. Make more relevant posts.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hyper Cancer. Hyper Gasher. Hyper Rex. Hyper Pegasis.

They all sound like beings that are way too high on caffein.

Then comes the electronic beys. AHAH! hyper electronic beyblades, this could get deadly.

Sorry, but I just had to add one more post to the off-topicness.
Hyper Sounds Pretty Decent For a Metal Wheel..
Expecting "Rush" to happen at some point.
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Hyper Sounds Pretty Decent For a Metal Wheel..

And your prediction about hyper is based on it's name?!!! There are no pictures yet, so how did you come up with that.
And where did you get the "rush" from? Just sounds cool to you?( This is in no way intended to offend you, just so ya know)
Wow, there's a lot of the Pre-HWS coming off.
Too bad, all the released Pre-HWS released by hasbro aren't that good so far. =/

Nethertheless, Thanks Libra Eagle.
Another useless one performance wise in Hasbro's ranks , i could be wrong though but then again it's hasbro not takara , anyway they are releasing beys for fun & changing only one two parts without any significant major improvement , guess if anyone buys this it will surely end up for collection
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:37 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: And your prediction about hyper is based on it's name?!!! There are no pictures yet, so how did you come up with that.

Because it's based off of a Metal System wheel that's been released for over 2 years now...
Too bad it's Hasbro Exclusive. I only Have TakaraTomy beys in my area (season 1 only). Oh well, I might buy this on my vacation on US this summer.
that kinda feels good. lol takara tomy ppl having to buy from hasbro. maybe it'll be on ebay soon. it will feel even better if they prove to be good
What does the hyper wheel look like???
Sounds cool, but what does the hyper wheel look like?!
you serious? A dude just got warned for asking that right above you!
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:11 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: that kinda feels good. lol takara tomy ppl having to buy from hasbro. maybe it'll be on ebay soon. it will feel even better if they prove to be good
I doubt they will buy this, since TAKARA-TOMY even re-released Aquario 105F ...
Hasbro are making useless Beyblades .
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:34 PM)Kaitou Wrote: Hasbro are making useless Beyblades .
TAKARA-TOMY made useless Beyblades then ?
No,i mean that Hasbro create Beyblade that Tkara-Tomy already created.
Hasbro really does that. It's so TT beys are available by areas with Hasbro Beys instead, but with different molds.
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Hyper Sounds Pretty Decent For a Metal Wheel..
Suprised Rush wasn't Bulls metal wheel.
Anyways, nice to have Hasbro Exclusives. Can't wait they're released.
Just not excpecting much from this, seeing as Aquario wasn't great and the other pieces are outclasses.
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:37 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

And your prediction about hyper is based on it's name?!!! There are no pictures yet, so how did you come up with that.
And where did you get the "rush" from? Just sounds cool to you?( This is in no way intended to offend you, just so ya know)

Bolded 1: I Had a Prediction About Hyper? When? I Only Said It Sounds Like a Pretty Neat Name For a Metal Wheel To Have.

Bolded 2: Really? Hyper,Evil,Screw,Fury?
Rush Seem's Like a Name For a Metal Wheel That Could Possibly Happen.I Wouldn't Be Supprised
Ah, sorry my mistake. And Okiblaze, I realized that after I wrote that, and I completely forgot about that; I feel stoopid.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:23 AM)REtread Wrote: Rock(y) Balboa 230JB?

Come on, happen please.

EDIT FOR RELEVANCE:

I think "wave" would have fit more, it's a little more pretty as well.

Tsunami Or Typhoon Sounds More "Up" Than Wave
Tsunami Aquario
Typhoon Aquario

And Now That I Think About It..Tsunami Sounds WAY Better Than Hyper.
This is just a design guess, but is the color of the Aquario Clear Wheel going to be similar to what Cyber Aquario had? Or could it be yellow?
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:47 PM)Kaitou Wrote: No,i mean that Hasbro create Beyblade that Tkara-Tomy already created.

Have you noticed that you're the only one here that has bashed ALL of the Hasbro-only releases? Besides, Hasbro can't release Aquario 105F because of the fact that the manga won't get to NA, or any Hasbro countries for the most part. Admittedly, Hyper was a bad name, but as I've said to you before, you can't say that this is bad yet. Aquario had use somewhat, it was mediocre. Dark sucked, until Hasbro produced it. Hasbro can improve on any wheel they make, simply because the metal is heavier, and just different. And if you don't like it, then don't buy Hasbro. If you can't buy Takara Tomy, don't but beyblades period.