[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495J
This Beyblade is a Hasbro exclusive, a Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Aquario, and that Hasbro has no release dates.
Another one ...

I added the parts in the title, as it is highly likely that it will come with 105F.

You should really add in the first post that this Beyblade is a Hasbro exclusive, a Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Aquario, and that Hasbro has no release dates.

Anyway, Hasbro's names are definitely lame.
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another one ...

I added the parts in the title, as it is highly likely that it will come with 105F.

You should really add in the first post that this Beyblade is a Hasbro exclusive, a Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Aquario, and that Hasbro has no release dates.

Anyway, Hasbro's names are definitely lame.

I changed it Stupid
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, Hasbro's names are definitely lame.

It says, "subject to change". So it Could change. But I do agree, they are pretty horrible.
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:26 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It says, "subject to change". So it Could change. But I do agree, they are pretty horrible.
I doubt it will change that much. The fact that they even gave this as a tentative name is horrible.
I know right? Hyper Giraffe, here I come! Grin
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hyper is SUCH a cool name, how can you not like it?
Next they need to release a [x] Man Beyblade, and Hasbro's 'to-be-expected' Super Metal Wheel, and we can make a Beyblade called Super Man. Truly awesome.
What a lame name, but I think the original Aquario had a decent looking wheel. At least this shouldn't look too bad.
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hyper is SUCH a cool name, how can you not like it?
Next they need to release a [x] Man Beyblade, and Hasbro's 'to-be-expected' Super Metal Wheel, and we can make a Beyblade called Super Man. Truly awesome.
that is why Kai-V is the definition of awesome!
sorry if that was off topic:\
I don't know... Hyper Unicorno sounds pretty cool. And it might have Attack potential.
I knew it'd be that, for some reason I just knew.
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:38 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I don't know... Hyper Unicorno sounds pretty cool. And it might have Attack potential.
It might, but that is what any kid would be able to think of, there is no originality at all.
OH MY GOSH YES
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
OH MY GOSH YES

Rock Man 100 RF... YEAHHHHHHH!
yeh i agree, even if the name sounds kewl, it aint original, but i still cant wait for these releases. i have high hopes for some of them. unless hasbro really screws up here....
Rock(y) Balboa 230JB?

Come on, happen please.

EDIT FOR RELEVANCE:

I think "wave" would have fit more, it's a little more pretty as well.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:23 AM)REtread Wrote: Rock(y) Balboa 230JB?

Come on, happen please.

I want that one right now!!! Lol xD

I just lol'd so hard XD Heh I might just get it to make funny sounding names Pinching_eyes_2 Jk I'm getting all of them just to experiment with.
Hyper Cancer. Hyper Gasher. Hyper Rex. Hyper Pegasis.

They all sound like beings that are way too high on caffein.
Haha Hyper Bull *BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM* *Crashes around stadium, crazed look in its eye* 5 Hour Energy transforms Beys
Hyper Capricorne M145Q, damn.

Anyway, we should probably return to a more on-topic subject ...
Haha that would be funny, but that's the first time I've seen you curse Kai-V. You also seem to be in a better mood too. But this is getting off topic.