[Product]  Giants Grand Valkyrie Ωuter Variable'

They'll hand out Grand Valkyrie Ωuter Variable' as Stamp Rally prize in August 10th and 11th in Tokyo Dome
[Image: XEXfHwO.jpg]
[Image: 4JPcnqV.jpg]
OMG. I need this Variable Dash Driver so much. Grin Now I just need a Unite Dash. ^^' Thanks for keeping us updated, marutti. Smile
Are there any pictures of the Disk and Driver?
Takara is REALLY milking the valkyrie chip for all its worth eh?
Will people even sell this if it’s a promotional item given out at a baseball game?
Will anyone on the WBO even be going to where it is being given out?
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: What the hell is a Valiable'?

Romaji for Variable'
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Romaji for Variable'
Oh OK

The layer is literally identical to the one with Zenith and Hold'.
I'm surprised they made a... kind of recolor of some exclusive bey instead of making a whole new one. Though of course they just keep going with these promotions.
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Romaji for Variable'

Thank you I fix it
Even if they're doing this I don't know why they'd reuse the Grand base. They should have used Rock or something
(Jun. 14, 2019  1:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Romaji for Variable'
Oh OK

The layer is literally identical to the one with Zenith and Hold'.
It is very similar but different the colours are switched a bit.
Will this be a B-00 product?
(Jun. 14, 2019  7:55 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Will this be a B-00 product?

kind of lottery
(Jun. 14, 2019  8:22 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  7:55 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Will this be a B-00 product?

kind of lottery

Dang,

I was excited about buying an orange outer disk. Lottery Bey's cost a fortune =(
I'm a big fan of Outer, so by golly I wanna get this thing.
Ooh, Another Grand Valkyrie. Might pick this one up too if it isn't too expensive, the color scheme is too good. Plus I need a new beylauncher after someone at a previous tournament broke the handle of the one that I first got.
This looks like a Hasbro version of the original
Unboxing of bey from Coffee Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmG9A0wUrGk
Apparently, there's a teaser for a recolor of Single Layer Valkyrie that's a prize for beating some bey or something, which is odd but neat. I honestly love the bronze or copper colored Outer and Variable' is nice to see. Layer is nice as well. The launcher is normal, but the orange also looks nice. Performs much better than the older one.
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:55 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Apparently, there's a teaser for a recolor of Single Layer Valkyrie that's a prize for beating some bey or something, which is odd but neat.

That looks like the same recolor of Valkyrie they had for a similar "beat this mugen beystadum bey" event from the God Layer era. I guess they have too many left over from that and need to clear them out, haha.
The non-rare version looks nicer. Lol. What an odd choice, honestly.
How hard will this be to get? I've already seem it listed for $200. Do we know how many there are? I know how they gave them out at a baseball game but I'm just curious.

(Aug. 12, 2019  4:04 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: How hard will this be to get? I've already seem it listed for $200. Do we know how many there are? I know how they gave them out at a baseball game but I'm just curious.

They hand out totally only 3000 lottery ticket in 2 days.
And It's A prize.