[Product]  ChouZetsu Premium Set

So a new premium set will be released for Chouzetsu System. Looking forward to it.
The gold painted metal is really, really nice! I'd say Z-Achilles is a my least favourite, but it's still nice. I'm just underwhelmed with the choices, overall. Nothing really screams "fresh" or new, so it's a maybe for me. I think the God-series versions were more appealing, honestly.
They look so gaudy hahaha. Still, cool that they're making this!
The gold metal looks a bit tacky, but the red 0 and Yard are enticing, haha. I'll probably pick this up once orders are available.
Looks nice!
I can see Winning Valkyrie and maybe Emperor Forneus' gold paint being messed up, but Zet Achilles is kinda fine because the metal doesn't make contact with the beys, it's just on the plastic (except for the swords on the side).
... Ill need to get this set if i can find it. That forneus is STUNNING!
(Apr. 17, 2018  1:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: That is nothing but tacky and stupid.

Not true, they all look amazing. You're just salty you can't get it or something
The gold paint is eh. But the fact that they come with Level Chips makes the set a deal for me
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: The gold paint is eh. But the fact that they come with Level Chips makes the set a deal for me

These don't come with level chips though...
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:42 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: The gold paint is eh. But the fact that they come with Level Chips makes the set a deal for me

These don't come with level chips though...

[Censored] I was imagining things. Dang
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:49 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:42 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: These don't come with level chips though...

[Censored] I was imagining things. Dang

Wait... I thought it had level chips...
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:14 AM)RichieBoi Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  1:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: That is nothing but tacky and stupid.

Not true, they all look amazing. You're just salty you can't get it or something

Whether I would get it simply depends on whether it is in the layer collection list on the TT official website.
However, even if I get it, I would give it to someone else after I scan the QR code and lighten the icons on the list.
Yes, I am a little too strict in this case, but I really don't think making it all gold is anything smart, just like the gold Spriggan Requiem and the Gold Xcalibur. That just makes the colors all mixed without stratification.
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:14 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Not true, they all look amazing. You're just salty you can't get it or something

Whether I would get it simply depends on whether it is in the layer collection list on the TT official website.
However, even if I get it, I would give it to someone else after I scan the QR code and lighten the icons on the list.
Yes, I am a little too strict in this case, but I really don't think making it all gold is anything smart, just like the gold Spriggan Requiem and the Gold Xcalibur. That just makes the colors all mixed without stratification.

But seriously... That eF.... it's heavenly!
I'm impressed by the colors, but not very much by their performance. Out of all these parts, I've only seen Winning Valkyrie, 0, and Xtend pop up on the tournament winlist (and Xtend was specifically in a wV combo), and I don't think it's gonna be worth it for maybe 1 bey's worth of good parts for the price of 3 limited edition beys altogether.

Just like the first premium set, I think this one is a pass for me. I'm fine with buying some of the rarer beys if they actually give something new, but these premium sets just don't do much for me.
(Apr. 17, 2018  4:04 AM)Sıon Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Whether I would get it simply depends on whether it is in the layer collection list on the TT official website.

But seriously... That eF.... it's heavenly!

I hope so, but at least from the video, they all looks tacky, lacking color variation and stratification.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fqfh709s8wj21120kukjl.jpg]
Winning Valkyrie looks like blue lemonade lmao
(May. 17, 2018  5:28 AM)marutti Wrote:

OMG wV looks like a beast!