[Product]  Beyblade burst Cross Collision Battle Set

It has been revealed by Hasbro that the next Battle set for the series will be the Cross Collision battle set. This set will contain the following.

Left Astro (Apollos) A4 10 Neddle-S

Right Artemis A4 6 Jaggy-S

The stadium and 2 Slingshock launchers.

The gimmick is like Takara Tomy where you can make Eclipse, having a total of 8 different combinations of the layers.
(Feb. 23, 2019  10:38 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It has been revealed by Hasbro that the next Battle set for the series will be the Cross Collision battle set. This set will contain the following.

Left Astro (Apollos) A4 10 Neddle-S

Right Artemis A4 6 Jaggy-S

The stadium and 2 Slingshock launchers.

It is unclear if Hasbro is gonna included the Eclipse gimmick in, but my prediction is that they won't because they are Hasbro.
1. It’s Right Artemis 0 Jaggy-S
2. Hasbro has a more advanced Eclipse Gimmick
Acording to th wiki, its 6. And whats the gimmick hasbro will put.
(Feb. 23, 2019  10:43 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Acording to th wiki, its 6. And whats the gimmick hasbro will put.

Oh sorry I saw 0 not 6 ? but the gimmick is 8 different modes for lA4 and rA4
(Feb. 23, 2019  10:50 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: So no Eclipse?

There is, but you can make 2 beys from every possible combo of 2 halves, meaning 8 possibilities. Also, I think this discussion should be moved to the Hasbro Beyblade Burst thread.
(Feb. 23, 2019  10:50 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: So no Eclipse?

Yes Eclipse! Here are the modes:

rA4
lA4
rE4
lE4
(Opposite sides) rE4
(Opposite sides) lE4
Right Apollos 
Left Artemis
I think if you rotate the halves too, you might be able to get like, two left halves (Left half of Astro and Left half of Artemis) to form an αeclipse bey
(Feb. 26, 2019  7:39 PM)MagixG Wrote: I think if you rotate the halves too, you might be able to get like, two left halves (Left half of Astro and Left half of Artemis) to form an αeclipse bey

I don't think that's physically possible given how these layers fit together. The two halves aren't split the same way on each end. For instance, the top split of Artemis makes a sort of upside-down L shape before finishing off at a diagonal angle, while the bottom split is almost totally straight. They'd take up the exact same phyical space trying to do that unless they totally changed the split, but it doesn't look like they did.

What you can do is have a left-side Artemis with a right-side Apollo and use that, despite the fact that they don't work with each other in TTs release. Also, you could totally make Right Apollo and Left Artemis, which is neat if nothing else.
(Feb. 28, 2019  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  7:39 PM)MagixG Wrote: I think if you rotate the halves too, you might be able to get like, two left halves (Left half of Astro and Left half of Artemis) to form an αeclipse bey

I don't think that's physically possible given how these layers fit together. The two halves aren't split the same way on each end. For instance, the top split of Artemis makes a sort of upside-down L shape before finishing off at a diagonal angle, while the bottom split is almost totally straight. They'd take up the exact same phyical space trying to do that unless they totally changed the split, but it doesn't look like they did.

What you can do is have a left-side Artemis with a right-side Apollo and use that, despite the fact that they don't work with each other in TTs release. Also, you could totally make Right Apollo and Left Artemis, which is neat if nothing else.

Funny thing is, I wanted to make a Right Apollo which I thought might solve one of the recoil problems for a defense type
Are there any photos of the products in this set?
Just look it up and watch zankyes video
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:45 PM)MagixG Wrote: Funny thing is, I wanted to make a Right Apollo which I thought might solve one of the recoil problems for a defense type

Its entire shape is the problem tbh. Defense types need to have smooth edges that Attack types can't grab onto easily , and Apollo is just spikes everywhere. Its shape isn't remotely close to good for Defense, and spinning right doesn't help that out at all. Artemis has a similar issue, as its contacts aren't nearly aggressive enough to succeed for Attack.
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:45 PM)MagixG Wrote: Funny thing is, I wanted to make a Right Apollo which I thought might solve one of the recoil problems for a defense type

Its entire shape is the problem tbh. Defense types need to have smooth edges that Attack types can't grab onto easily , and Apollo is just spikes everywhere. Its shape isn't remotely close to good for Defense, and spinning right doesn't help that out at all. Artemis has a similar issue, as its contacts aren't nearly aggressive enough to succeed for Attack.

So the main issue here is that Apollo has too rough of edges that create too high of recoil and Artemis has to round of contact points, not creating enough recoil for an attack type. While this may imply that each one might be good at doing what the other is, there are still issues there too right?
(Mar. 05, 2019  4:10 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Its entire shape is the problem tbh. Defense types need to have smooth edges that Attack types can't grab onto easily , and Apollo is just spikes everywhere. Its shape isn't remotely close to good for Defense, and spinning right doesn't help that out at all. Artemis has a similar issue, as its contacts aren't nearly aggressive enough to succeed for Attack.

So the main issue here is that Apollo has too rough of edges that create too high of recoil and Artemis has to round of contact points, not creating enough recoil for an attack type. While this may imply that each one might be good at doing what the other is, there are still issues there too right?

Yeah. Apollo's spikes don't really have a good aggressive design to cause bursts or KOs and therefore can't Attack effectively, and Artemis might be too smooth to effectively attack but it's too rough to effectively defend either. They're just generally pretty weak all-around regardless of how you assemble them.
Though does anyone know when this is gonna be released? if we dont have a release date, i bet it's gonna be July. I'll say around the 17th sounds good.

Also if it happens to be the 17th i will be amazed. I just have a feeling it will be mid july

This is probably going to be the best Slingshock stadium, well worth the 50 bucks

EDIT: This set is out in Australia, it will probably be in the US of A in 1-2 weeks, so maybe around the 12, possibly around the 5th(to me, it's unlikely). Just my guess though.

EDIT 2: this set is out in the UK, it's either going to come to Canada next or the US of A
Dont know if this warrants a new post or not, but i found a PDF of when the Cross Collision Battle Set should release in all countries.
https://newsroom.hasbro.com/static-files...54f52c61aa
I dont think this will last for long, this PDF looks like a mistake.
This also means dont expect stuff in Summer or Winter.
I have the fall stuff (cross collision and riptide) saved, so we shall always know about it.
Tell me if this has been covered though, because i have no clue.
(Jul. 01, 2019  3:29 AM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: Dont know if this warrants a new post or not, but i found a PDF of when the Cross Collision Battle Set should release in all countries.
I have the fall stuff (cross collision and riptide) saved, so we shall always know about it.

A bit late to the party, Riptide Blast has already slowly started to appear in Canada Mid-June and near the end of June Australia got the Cross Collision set. Like covered in NYTF video I did despite "Fall 2019" almost 95% of the time it's released early than the point they said. July to August is where other places like the US should see these sets appear more.
(Jul. 01, 2019  3:47 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  3:29 AM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: Dont know if this warrants a new post or not, but i found a PDF of when the Cross Collision Battle Set should release in all countries.

A bit late to the party, Riptide Blast has already slowly started to appear in Canada Mid-June and near the end of June Australia got the Cross Collision set. Like covered in NYTF video I did despite "Fall 2019" almost 95% of the time it's released early than the point they said. July to August is where other places like the US should see these sets appear more.
That is the estimated time for all countries to get it.

Riptide Blast should release in August (for USA), according to https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/?qu...ue&alertid= and the UK has the set (pretty sure, someone has reviewed the set on amazon also, theres two versions of it for some odd reason)
Yea, it might be slightly early because not every date is correct, but i think we can hit the bulls eye for everyone to have it late august if it's early, possibly (not likely) mid august.
For US, I think it's probably going to exist on shelves before school starts, mainly so that the kids who see it can save up there allowance for it. It would be a super good move.

Hey, this all may be completely wrong. I mean, i just looked up "When will beyblade cross collision battle set release" or something like that, and i got this info. Though the Newsroom site looks legit.

Also if you want to throw in this news in a video, go ahead, just credit me.
That pdf is 4 months old, there's nothing new to report, otherwise we had already posted
Zankye, how is this set? I've watched all the videos featuring it and it seems underwhelming. The Beyblades get stuck/fall into the pocket quite often and the battles seem far less dynamic (comparatively speaking to your battles with the big Beystadium which are awesome).

How would you rank it compared to the Big Beystadium?
(Jul. 01, 2019  4:29 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Zankye, how is this set? I've watched all the videos featuring it and it seems underwhelming. The Beyblades get stuck/fall into the pocket quite often and the battles seem far less dynamic (comparatively speaking to your battles with the big Beystadium which are awesome).

How would you rank it compared to the Big Beystadium?

Here I'll copy and paste my pros and cons from the review
Pros:
+ Compatible with making all combinations of Fusion Aether or Artemis and Astro making all LEFT AND RIGHT combos wanted
+ Compatible with Takara Tomy(Solves the metal problem lol)
+ IMPROVED Rail Rush System for Beyblades(BEST STADIUM FOR RAIL RUSH TO DATE)
+ Stadium is decent in size for a Hasbro stadium
+ OK Parts given, really that 10 disks and I guess maybe Jaggy-S is the only really good parts in that set

Cons:
- No metal
- The lacking texture on places where sticker should've been(Right Artemis has an UGLY looking core)
- Sometimes beys still have the issue of getting stuck
------------
The big stadium is for sure the most effective one out of the three, I've also been able to at times do 3 Beyblades in that one stadium. The rail system works a bit better for Beyblades with frames however I still don't recommend using any frames at risk of getting them scrapped. To answer that last one I guess the idea is if there are two players the system works more effectively than me just launching them since one will go so fast itself K.O's. It does depend on a round by round basis as sometimes I've gotten the bey stuck in the pocket or in the speed cradle and they either get knocked out and come back in or jump back in.