[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

As we know, there are a few episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G that never made it out on television in Japan, but they will be released in the DVD volumes there, and they just started airing in South Korea as well. In this first unaired episode, a new character resembling a mini-Rei Kon appears and uses a tiger-themed Beyblade that looks very nice, and since I believe Hasbro did already show a "BeyWarriorz" based on a tiger, there are very high chances that at least Hasbro, if not SonoKong too, will release this new Beyblade in the upcoming months or year. Here are a few pictures of it :

[Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewbey.jpg]
[Image: ZeroGnewBeyblade.JPG] [Image: ZeroGnewBeyblade2.JPG] [Image: ZeroGnewBeyblade3.JPG] [Image: ZeroGnewBeyblade4.JPG]

All we know about this Beyblade is that it does seem to have the Track and Bottom 125SF. Its name remains unknown at the moment, and there is of course no release date for it.
Yes! Another tiger beyblade! Driiiiger!!!!!

A potential new release, too!
This is going to be awesome and i cannot wait better not splash my cash chasing after Hell kerbecs limited gold edition and vairi aries red mars edition hahahahah XD
Wow that's great! It looks like a right spin Dragooon, haha! I really hope Sono Kong releases it!

Omg, Driger is my favorite of the plastics so I will be getting this thing when/if its released!
YAY! I love driger! I'm gonna buy 3 just for the sake of owning them!
Before you all go "ooo how would you know" no I never said I was right but I think the cat boy said Berserker -------- but as I recall I don't know
I actually really like the design!
This is very good news, and I will definitely try to buy this if I can!
Might get this, looks like it has some attack potential.
I hope this will be a useful wheel, a Tiger/Feline beyblade would be really nice to use!
Guys, right now nothing is certain about its release, but it would definitely have been something that would have been released had Zero-G continued in Japan after the thirty-eighth episode.
I wonder if TT will release this... maybe as a corocoro exclusive?
SonoKong may, and Hasbro will probably, considering there is a BeyWarrior for it
(May. 30, 2013  8:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I wonder if TT will release this... maybe as a corocoro exclusive?
SonoKong may, and Hasbro will probably, considering there is a BeyWarrior for it

CoroCoro is not really publishing anything related to Beyblade these days. It stopped a few months ago.
If this will be released then I'm gonna get it, I need that SF.
(May. 30, 2013  9:51 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: If this will be released then I'm gonna get it, I need that SF.

Damn, of all things to want about this Beyblade ... SF ?
Mmm, it looks good! I love the design of that Chrome Wheel.
AHHHHHH OMG! This seems great! The SF part isn't that intriguing, but damnnn, another Tiger chrome wheel! Nice!
Another tiger chrome wheel? This is the first one, haha.
I know this is most likely not it, but as kai-v mentioed the owner looks like rei kon, so maybe this is a driger, but a zero g verson, so maybe a revival of the classic gen, just my theroy about it.
Wow, this seems awesome! That Chrome Wheel looks a lot like Driger. I hope it has competitive use.
Man, this is pretty cool. My friend will finally want to buy a Zero-G Bey can't wait to tell him about this it will definitely just be awesome to him because his actual Driger F's AR Broke in a high tense plastic fight. My friend will just be revitalized off this awesomeness.
(May. 30, 2013  11:13 PM)Wolfie786â„¢ Wrote: I know this is most likely not it, but as kai-v mentioed the owner looks like rei kon, so maybe this is a driger, but a zero g verson, so maybe a revival of the classic gen, just my theroy about it.

It's not a revival of it. Four Zero G chrome wheels have been made as sort of counterparts to the original Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer, and Driger. Dragoon being Dragooon, Draciel being Genbull, Dranzer being Phoenic, and Driger being this particular bey.
Did anybody actually say the Bey's name? Is there a mythical beast that is a tiger?

Anyway, if this is released, I would definitely want it. However, this makes me wonder about Archer Garuda..

I have Dragoon and Phoenic, that means once Genbull and this are released(By Sonokong or Hasbro for Genbull), they will definitely be mine!
(May. 30, 2013  11:50 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Did anybody actually say the Bey's name? Is there a mythical beast that is a tiger?

Yes, there is Byakko which is in the four symbols of the Chinese Constellation. It's a white tiger.