[Product]  Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set

Officially I confirmed It's not sticker and painted on that video. Only Bit chip is sticker they said
So when the image is zoomed in on, it is apparent that Dragoon F has the Hit Frame

[Image: 10gfee1.png]
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:54 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So when the image is zoomed in on, it is apparent that Dragoon F has the Hit Frame

But Dragoon F is supposed to have the Gravity Disc
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:54 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So when the image is zoomed in on, it is apparent that Dragoon F has the Hit Frame

Yes, but parts could be changed
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

I can confirm. Dragoon F has the 0 disk and the Hit frame exclusively in this set, making Dranzer F the only F version without a core disk.
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: But Dragoon F is supposed to have the Gravity Disc

In the very first post you can see a frame in the top left corner of Dragoon F (a frame that appears to be Hit due to shape and the fact that there's no other protrusions), although it's a white frame on a white background and a little tricky to see. They definitely changed that composition for some reason. Makes me wonder what disk they gave it now.

Edit: Or Citrus can just figure it out and say moments before me. That works too.
I see 0H on Dragoon F
Do we have any info on if any of the drivers changed?  I know that Draciel F has planet, but is there any more info on the full bey combos?
Huh. I'm surprised that they didn't wait to release a Wolborg 2 before doing this. But in all fairness, what could they have possibly used for it? Something like Wolborg 2 0/10 Eternal/Absorb??
If they do a Wolborg 2 then they might have to design a new driver that is bearing but with a rubber base instead of the POM one.
(Apr. 03, 2019  9:16 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: If they do a Wolborg 2 then they might have to design a new driver that is bearing but with a rubber base instead of the POM one.

Just use Quest or Keep. Both are relatively close.
Anyone know how to reserve if you arent in Japan? In UK here wishing for Draciel F
Way late reply, but either a proxy site or pre-purchase it on Ebay.
It'll come July 20th (saturday) with RBV16 and RLC 2
Unboxing of this set by KENCHANNEL: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxiU13wJoio
Artwork looks really nice and there appears to be only but chip stickers. Shows some anime images, and character descriptions. But the main thing is Dragoon F comes with Gravity and Variable, not anything new which is very confusing. Draciel F has a lot of recoil, and is a pretty weak release. Overall, a collector's item.