[Product]  BG-10 Random Layer Collection Vol.10

Orb Eagis combo is Central Press.
From Bey terminal
(Sep. 12, 2018  5:44 AM)marutti Wrote: Orb Eagis combo is Central Press.
From Bey terminal

That’s also the combo for Draciel S...
So Orb Egis is not only look like Draciel, but also have the same combo...
Central Press eh? That's interesting to know, I wonder what it's Beyterminal version looks like? And as CrazyAries pointed out, same combo as Draciel, with a layer already similar also.
Central press..Okay..It being so similar to Draciel S now, I just hope it doesn't perform similarly..
(Sep. 12, 2018  6:11 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Central press.. Honestly, I was expecting a new driver.. But okay..... It being so similar to Draciel S now, I just hope hope it doesn't perform similarly..

Central Press is not Orb Egis' stock combo. The random prize layer recolor always used older Disc Drivers from other Beys for the Bey Terminal. For example, Limited Press for Guardian Kerbeus RLC recolor or Ring Revolve for Jail Jormungand RLC recolor.
(Sep. 12, 2018  6:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Central Press eh? That's interesting to know, I wonder what it's Beyterminal version looks like? And as CrazyAries pointed out, same combo as Draciel, with a layer already similar also.

It's for RLC combo.
Official combo will be available in Custom set at November
I know, but it is interesting to see what random parts are placed on it for the time being.
If the layer pays homage to Draciel S ( Burst Ver. ) , Then , It must have the same Teeth as that of Draciel S ( i.e , the Same as that of Victory Valkryek !! )
P.S : The teeth on V2 were good , But now I don't think it is that good ( But , for this layer it would be AWESOME !! )
I liked when J2 bey terminal combo gave us a hint at Infinity and Cycle with very similar parts, Ring and Revolve. I mean tN.O.J was at least somewhat related to the combo, whereas other like gK.L.P were not even close.
Hopefully we don't get a driver like Press, a core disc similar to Central would be nice, but we already have 0 as a very round design.
(Sep. 12, 2018  1:46 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I liked when J2 bey terminal combo gave us a hint at Infinity and Cycle with very similar parts, Ring and Revolve. I mean tN.O.J was at least somewhat related to the combo, whereas other like gK.L.P were not even close.
Hopefully we don't get a driver like Press, a core disc similar to Central would be nice, but we already have 0 as a very round design.

A new type of 0 would be nice,also a driver like press is not a good idea,so I hope it has a driver with the same different material that is on the layer’s defense balls.
RLC 10 release date will be later than usual by ship accident
(Sep. 12, 2018  2:49 PM)marutti Wrote: RLC 10 release date will be later than usual by ship accident

Ship Accident ? ( Did the Ship sank in water ? )
(Sep. 12, 2018  2:49 PM)marutti Wrote: RLC 10 release date will be later than usual by ship accident
Oh, that's sad to hear. What exactly happened marutti?
(Sep. 12, 2018  3:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Oh, that's sad to hear. What exactly happened marutti?

By tyhoon ship which is from Vietnam to Japan is late
(Sep. 12, 2018  3:25 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  3:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh, that's sad to hear. What exactly happened marutti?

By tyhoon ship which is from Vietnam to Japan is late

Oh,so were there any casualties,by casualties I mean both human casualties or beyblade causalities,hey,beyblades too have life you know.
Sad to here ,so till when is it delayed
(Sep. 12, 2018  4:18 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  3:25 PM)marutti Wrote: By tyhoon ship which is from Vietnam to Japan is late

Oh,so were there any casualties,by casualties I mean both human casualties or beyblade causalities,hey,beyblades too have life you know.

Beyblades can be remade and replaced. Human lives are irreplaceable on both a spiritual and physical level.

Hope the people affected are all right.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  4:18 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh,so were there any casualties,by casualties I mean both human casualties or beyblade causalities,hey,beyblades too have life you know.

Beyblades can be remade and replaced. Human lives are irreplaceable on both a spiritual and physical level.

I think he was just poking fun
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:42 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Beyblades can be remade and replaced. Human lives are irreplaceable on both a spiritual and physical level.

Poking fun is fine most of the time, but it's not as good on touchy subjects such as the disruption and potential loss of life. That's when it's probably best to lay off the jokes.
What if the new material for this layer is actually ferrite and is located on the metal balls. Ferrite is basically a type of ceramic mineral containing iron oxide that can have strong magnetic fields, ferrite can attract a large variety of magnetic metals and it would be possible since ferrite is significantly heavy enough.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  4:18 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh,so were there any casualties,by casualties I mean both human casualties or beyblade causalities,hey,beyblades too have life you know.

I agree and of course respect life more than toys,I was just asking as that may mean quantity issues

(Sep. 17, 2018  4:42 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Beyblades can be remade and replaced. Human lives are irreplaceable on both a spiritual and physical level.

No,I was just showing that this community loves beyblades so much
(Sep. 17, 2018  5:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What if the new material for this layer is actually ferrite and is located on the metal balls. Ferrite is basically a type of ceramic mineral containing iron oxide that can have strong magnetic fields, ferrite can attract a large variety of magnetic metals and it would be possible since ferrite is significantly heavy enough.

I don't think so. If I keep it around my laptop or something for a long time, hard disk will be screwed. TT will try to play it safe.
(Sep. 17, 2018  9:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  5:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What if the new material for this layer is actually ferrite and is located on the metal balls. Ferrite is basically a type of ceramic mineral containing iron oxide that can have strong magnetic fields, ferrite can attract a large variety of magnetic metals and it would be possible since ferrite is significantly heavy enough.

I don't think so. If I keep it around my laptop or something for a long time, hard disk will be screwed. TT will try to play it safe.
This is a pretty good point, for ferrite you would have to literally rub the computer but then again the target age for sales are quite young so I definitely agree with you.
is the new release date in october
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:32 AM)Battleburst Wrote: is the new release date in october

Around 25th~27th in September