[Product]  BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6

Another set of five Layers to be released, in original recolours. No information yet about which types of Layers are included in this volume. It will be released in May 2017.

UPDATE:

(May. 10, 2017  9:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are the individual, bigger images too:

[Image: Burst_BG06_GuardianKerbeus.png]

Apparently the official part description says that the middle blades are made of an elastic material (rubber?) to disperse attacks.

[Image: Burst_BG06_blueQuadQuetzalcoatl.png]

[Image: Burst_BG06_yellowBeastBehemoth.png]

[Image: Burst_BG06_redPsychicPhantom.png]

[Image: Burst_BG06_blackNeptune.png]
I think there might be Z2, Q2, F2 and I2
And the next RLC might be P2, G2, GV and LS
Well, there will be one Attack Layer, one Balance, one Stamina and one Defense... Not much indication.

[Image: IMG-20170204-WA0003.jpg]
The prize layer will probably be a Defense layer maybe Tornado Wyvern?
i think Z2  for stamina, B2 for attack, Q2 for defense, I2 for balance, and Killer Deathscyther for the prize layer
(Feb. 05, 2017  4:49 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i think Z2  for stamina, B2 for attack, Q2 for defense, I2 for balance, and Drain Fafnir for the prize layer

Drain Fafnir? Do you mean Fang Fenrir
(Feb. 05, 2017  5:14 AM)Exotics King Wrote: Drain Fafnir? Do you mean Fang Fenrir

no, drain fafnir is a new beyblade in the next gen of burst
(Feb. 05, 2017  5:19 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: no, drain fafnir is a new beyblade in the next gen of burst

Where does it say that?
(Feb. 05, 2017  11:53 PM)Exotics King Wrote: Where does it say that?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Several...=new+names
Been waiting for a Z2 recolor, they should really release it in this set.
(Feb. 28, 2017  10:59 AM)Alta Wrote: Been waiting for a Z2 recolor, they should really release it in this set.

I hope so too. We haven't seen 11 beys: H2, X2, Z2, B2, F2, G2, L2, P2, I2, Q2, A2 so they mght be used eventually.
Are the characters at the bottom of the poster related to the contents at all? Including Longinus would be weird, given the fact that you almost certainly wouldn't have a left spin launcher if you didn't own L2 already.
(Mar. 06, 2017  1:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Are the characters at the bottom of the poster related to the contents at all? Including Longinus would be weird, given the fact that you almost certainly wouldn't have a left spin launcher if you didn't own L2 already.

I think it's just some type of promotion.
(Mar. 06, 2017  1:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Are the characters at the bottom of the poster related to the contents at all? Including Longinus would be weird, given the fact that you almost certainly wouldn't have a left spin launcher if you didn't own L2 already.

It cant because there are 3 attack type bladers and one attack spot
They are really just random Beyblade Burst promotions. I would have told you if there was anything relevant about it... Usually those sections are months-old too.
Thank you marutti. Guardian Kerbeus looks awesome. I wonder what the black part between the green part and the clear part is. :)
Release date will be 18th May
B2
Q2
Guardian Kerbeus
(May. 01, 2017  11:23 AM)marutti Wrote: Release date will be 18th May
B2
Q2
Guardian Kerbeus

I hope we'll get a green Q2. ^^
(May. 01, 2017  11:23 AM)marutti Wrote: Release date will be 18th May
B2
Q2
Guardian Kerbeus

I'm assuming the other layers are most likely another I2 and a Z2
Thanks for sharing, marutti!

Guardian Kerbeus looks really cool! Can anyone tell what the gimmick for it is though? As of now it just kinda looks like a sleeker version of K2.
(May. 01, 2017  12:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Thanks for sharing, marutti!

Guardian Kerbeus looks really cool! Can anyone tell what the gimmick for it is though? As of now it just kinda looks like a sleeker version of K2.

I assume it has something to do with the black chains.
(May. 01, 2017  12:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Thanks for sharing, marutti!

Remember your Burn Kerbeus with the wings that fly out? I think the gimmick is based on that but instead with chains lashing out from the layer.
Woah! gK looks like Nightmare, which also came from a kingly sort of Beyblade.

Thanks for sharing, marutti!