[Product]  BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5

WOTTT. M2 *faints*

halp
Mad Minoboros looks so amazing!!!!!! But like Brad said I'm going to wait for the booster aswell
(Dec. 28, 2016  3:16 AM)KnightPro Wrote: The red d2 doesnt even look that good i dont really understand but i guess people have different opinions Tongue_out

Sometimes the recolored layer really looks terrible...
[Stares intently at red Dark Deathscyther even though I don't need any more Dark Deathscythers]
(Dec. 28, 2016  5:29 AM)cadney Wrote: [Stares intently at red Dark Deathscyther even though I don't need any more Dark Deathscythers]

That is not orange. If it was I would be more excited.
I thought I edited this in the knick of time but I've been THWARTED BY BEY BRAD
wow finally new minoboros.

well it doesn't look as aggressive compared to it's predecessor but who knows maybe this will outclass Valky?

It still looks fairly agressive and maybe like in MFB. Balro looks less agressive then ifried but it is much more powerful
Holy cow ( pun intended )
That looks frickin awesome!!!
Hope it's good and not just another mediocre layer like previous rlcs (even though we probably won't be getting another game changer until God Valkyrie, Blazing Ragnarok and potentially Guardian Kerbeus roll around) but either way I really want to get this!! (even though the latest release I have is nova Neptune and I have yet to purchase another rlc besides volume one)
Am I the only one who is really disappointed by the fact that Mad Minoboros is almost just a copy of Minoboros, even more than the lack of differences between Yggdrasil and Yeager Yggdrasil? They litterally just added a ring in the bull's nose...
I don't see that much of similarity, tbh. I think M2 is clearly an upgrade from the previous version, much different from what happened to E2 if we compare it with its predecessor, Evileye. I like seeing a resemblance to the previous version than a completely different shape. Smile
(Dec. 28, 2016  3:30 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I don't see that much of similarity, tbh. I think M2 is clearly an upgrade from the previous version, much different from what happened to E2 if we compare it with its predecessor, Evileye. I like seeing a resemblance to the previous version than a completely different shape. Smile

Well you start your post by writing that you do not see the resemblance, but then you continue by mentioning how you can clearly see that Mad Minoboros is based on Minoboros' design, unlike the differences between Evil-eye and Exceed Evil-eye... 

Clearly the overall shapes are the same and they just showed more of the coloured plastic on the bottom portion of the design, and they just added a ring in the bull's nose that will most likely break. That is it, a two-minute job on Photoshop.
U... mad?

Bad joke aside, I kinda dig Minoboros' nose job. Probably still gonna end up getting this set for the red D2 and blue U2. Thanks for the updates, guys!
Wow, and that is supposed to be an upgrade ? And how could that ultra-fragile-looking layer not break instantly, like almost every Dual Layer so far ?
http://imgur.com/pjIKO60
someone said mad minoboros looks like a turtle so i whipped this up
turnt turtleboros
Evileye and Exceed Evileye does has significant differences but Minoboros and Mad Minoboros don't... But what frustrated me most is, it seems that Mad Minoboros is still a dual layer and I cannot find significent difference between it and other dual layers... I used to hope we can have a layer with new structure which just like Obelisk Odin in RLC2...
And It seems that almost all layers in RLC will finally been sold again as a whole bey such as COG, O2TX, J2ICy and perhaps the E2?? in Feb... But if M2 is still a dual layer, perhaps the whole M2 will be sold in a set with other bays just like Chaos was in B-57...
By the way... I cannot find a M on the core...
In fact I want a recolored Neptune (not Nova Neptune)... The original version of N is not very beautiful but has good stamina and defense... And this is perhaps the only layer before Z2 that still have no recolored version yet...
Can't see M2 being on the same high level of stamina for Attack Layers that the original Minoboros is, but I'm still excited for this!
That bey looks dangerous ! *Jk * Mayhe some day I'll get into burst
the blue U2 looks so nice.
i hope M2 is good, hopefully it doesn't break.
Kind of sucks, that the clear plastic isn't coloured like previous RLC Prize layers.
Am I the only thinking about Mad Minoboros .Q.Q ? ^^' A real "quake" gimick is now possible Smile
Mad Minoboros is already shown in the BeyTerminal, probably the only reason people still play that arcade game these days... Anyway, the transparent plastic actually seems to be coloured blue, and unlike what someone mentioned previously, the M can clearly be seen in the centre:

[Image: Burst_Mad_Minoboros_Bey_Terminal.jpg]
Credits to: https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522/statu...3926176768

It is given Minoboros' default parts just for the sake of having parts: Oval and Quake.

But definitely there is barely any difference between Mad Minoboros and Minoboros...

[Image: 71tsUMocq9L._SL1100_.jpg]
(Dec. 30, 2016  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Mad Minoboros is already shown in the BeyTerminal, probably the only reason people still play that arcade game these days... Anyway, the transparent plastic actually seems to be coloured blue, and unlike what someone mentioned previously, the M can clearly be seen in the centre:

[Image: Burst_Mad_Minoboros_Bey_Terminal.jpg]
Credits to: https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522/statu...3926176768

It is given Minoboros' default parts just for the sake of having parts: Oval and Quake.

But definitely there is barely any difference between Mad Minoboros and Minoboros...

[Image: 71tsUMocq9L._SL1100_.jpg]

It's similar but there are pretty noticeable differences like the ring at the front and the back part being completely different.
I know, but it did not take a genius to come up with that design after Minoboros... As I had mentioned, clearly a two-minute job on Photoshop.
Cool! I had thought from the original picture that the clear plastic might be tinted blue, but I wasn't sure.

Also, I don't think that every Layer upgrade necessarily has to be completely different than its predecessor for it to be interesting. Sometimes it is nice to have a defined continuity between part designs and it's still a different part that will perform differently, which is the most exciting aspect ... And I think saying this was a "two-minute job on Photoshop" is a bit unfair. If anything, I find changes like Evil-eye to Exceed Evil-eye disorienting in some ways because of the change being so radical that it doesn't even really have any of the same qualities as the predecessor. Throughout the history of Beyblade though there has always been times where an upgrade retained many of the design qualities of the original and times where it didn't. Both are exciting to me and I don't think that one approach is necessarily better than the other.
It's true that M2 isn't exactly too different from the original Minoboros, but I think it's different enough to be it's own layer. At least with it being similar, you can tell what is meant to be modified, and that it looks more like an evolution. I think almost all dual layers based off the single layered beyblades have similarities too. Not to mention that as Kei mentioned, every series has this, the Dragoon series can feel just as similar as M2 does, it's just that Dragoon has bigger and more radically different stickers, obviously there's a few exceptions like Eight Spiker and Dragoon MF, but that's two out of maybe eight Dragoon's not counting Ultimate Dragoon.

I think E2's only resemblance to it's predecessor is the solid plastic colour and the E shape wings are sort of like the exposed solid plastic on Evileye. I think with the trans black and without the clear colour plastic, that makes E2 slightly harder to tell for me too.

As long as it looks good, I don't really mind, and M2 look's fantastic.
I just hope M2 can have new structure...