[Product]  BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol. 3

OMG WHAT A DAY FOR NEWS!!! *-* I really love Jeir Jormungand! I've been waiting for it so long... ^^' So, I can't really recognise the white layer... Is it Neptune? It's strange... O.o
(Jun. 13, 2016  9:44 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: OMG WHAT A DAY FOR NEWS!!! *-* I really love Jeir Jormungand! I've been waiting for it so long... ^^' So, I can't really recognise the white layer... Is it Neptune? It's strange... O.o

It's Kaiser Kerbeus.
These layers look pretty good. A smart decision to inclide V2
I don't want to be the guy that complains all the time, (well, I am...) but, is it me, or this is a quite boring design ?

It looks just like Revizer, and I don't really understand how it is supposed to be a part of the Dual Layer serie, since I don't see much clear plastic on it.
(Jun. 14, 2016  4:05 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't want to be the guy that complains all the time, (well, I am...) but, is it me, or this is a quite boring design ?

It looks just like Revizer, and I don't really understand how it is supposed to be a part of the Dual Layer serie, since I don't see much clear plastic on it.

I think it looks great. And nothing like Revizer?
(Jun. 13, 2016  10:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  9:44 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: OMG WHAT A DAY FOR NEWS!!! *-* I really love Jeir Jormungand! I've been waiting for it so long... ^^' So, I can't really recognise the white layer... Is it Neptune? It's strange... O.o

It's Kaiser Kerbeus.

Yes, thanks! I just realized that this is the same shape... It's because of the picture quality ^^'
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:49 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: judging from the shape it might be a good stamina layer.

I agree. All of the weight is planted firmly on the outside, and I don't think we can expect any balance issues like Deathscyther. All I want is for this layer's teeth to be anything but carp.
Unless it have a really bad balance/teeth, there is no way this can't be good.

(Jun. 14, 2016  6:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it looks great. And nothing like Revizer?

I'm not talking about the details, or even the colors, but only the shape.

[Image: R3whPIj.png]

(J2 is obviously not as smooth or detailed as Revizer but their overall shape is basically the same.)
I can't help thinking it's like R2 and Killer reversed, it looks like the weight distribution won't be as good and it doesn't look like it'll be good but only time will tell.
(Jun. 14, 2016  6:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Unless it have a really bad balance/teeth, there is no way this can't be good.

(Jun. 14, 2016  6:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it looks great. And nothing like Revizer?

(J2 is obviously not as smooth or detailed as Revizer but their overall shape is basically the same.)

Only commonality is that they're two-winged designs. I don't think they really seem that similar ...
(Jun. 14, 2016  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2016  6:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Unless it have a really bad balance/teeth, there is no way this can't be good.

Only commonality is that they're two-winged designs. I don't think they really seem that similar ...
I've noticed the similarity too ^^'
Has anybody found some more leaked advertisements for "BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol.3"? Because I want to know if Jormungand is either gonna be a Balance type like Serpent (Mainly because Balance types are getting extremely rare in "Beyblade Burst"), a Defense type like Leviathan (Another snake beyblade) or a Stamina type like Orochi (Yet another snake beyblade).
(Jun. 29, 2016  4:40 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody found some more leaked advertisements for "BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol.3"? Because I want to know if Jormungand is either gonna be a Balance type like Serpent (Mainly because Balance types are getting extremely rare in "Beyblade Burst"), a Defense type like Leviathan (Another snake beyblade) or a Stamina type like Orochi (Yet another snake beyblade).

None of these are leaked, the advertisement was officially published in a public magazine and it is very easy to obtain a copy of it. This information was deliberately released by TAKARA-TOMY, whereas things like Dranzer S, Drigers S, etc. Burst version releases are leaks.

In any case no, the type of the Layer is not known yet. It is only set to come out in the latter half of July, so fuller information should be expected closer to mid-July.
(Jun. 29, 2016  4:40 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody found some more leaked advertisements for "BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol.3"? Because I want to know if Jormungand is either gonna be a Balance type like Serpent (Mainly because Balance types are getting extremely rare in "Beyblade Burst"), a Defense type like Leviathan (Another snake beyblade) or a Stamina type like Orochi (Yet another snake beyblade).
Takara Tomy Arts haven't yet released that actually As Kai said .If I Remember correctly Last time they mistakenly posted on Twitter and then deleted it. But yes Mid July they may update their website With BG 03 Details.
I am really looking forward to J2.
The layers are released today I think so ? We have already seen the layers but still here is the offical Pamphlet of BG 03.

[Image: Y836916_b_zps75encoe0.jpg]

Cheers !!!
Burst.
So it's designed as a Stamina wheel? Looked better for Defense to me honestly...
I really like the colors of the layers in this set.
That Victory Valkyrie looks like it's going to be a really nice color match to the the purple Xtreme driver that came with O2TX. Between purple being complementary to yellow, and the yellow rubber tip.
Apparently BG-03 is out in some places, and Jeir Jormungand looks quite nice:

[Image: Cnn2Es4UAAAOf8Z.jpg]
From https://twitter.com/pk026935/status/7549...82593?s=09
Looks beautiful! I hope my cases come in soon! Gonna have a lot I'll need to get rid of.
Thanks for sharing the image, Kai-V!

J2 looks amazing <3 But has anybody posted images of the teeth?
It is barely out yet, not everywhere, so I really doubt that there are images of its teeth yet.
(Jul. 18, 2016  2:45 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Looks beautiful! I hope my cases come in soon! Gonna have a lot I'll need to get rid of.

Do PM me if you pull a yellow V2 Smile

Honestly I'm more interested in that than J2
(Jul. 18, 2016  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently BG-03 is out in some places, and Jeir Jormungand looks quite nice:

[Image: Cnn2Es4UAAAOf8Z.jpg]
From https://twitter.com/pk026935/status/7549...82593?s=09

Jeir Jormungand looks so beautiful! * __ *
Really sick design, and I hope we get some other colors of it. Black would be killer ...