[Product]  BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol. 3

We are in Tokyo Japan as we speak but it seems it only arrives on July 20
Those recolours lookin' freeeesh Cool but; the V2 is reinforced! :'D
(Jul. 19, 2016  1:21 PM)Hato Wrote: Those recolours lookin' freeeesh Cool but; the V2 is reinforced! :'D
I totally Agree with you ! I really like the Refreshing colors sepcially Green Evil Eye !

And Thanks again Kai for the photos Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Nice. Feeling very glad I picked this set up. That yellow V2 is hotness.
That yellow V2 is definitely awesome, I can't help but think it's made of lemon Jell-O.
all those recolours looks nice
glad to see yellow V2 is reinforced.
i just hope J2 has good teeth
That green evileye looks amazing! reminds me of Sugar Glass cookies for some reason as well. I MUST get my hands on one.
Of course Kidsroom again ends up having it in stock after I ordered it on Yahoo! Japan Auctions... http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kidsroom/item/g7383/
Thank you for the pictures marutti. With the stickers applied the yellow V2 looks even better. Grin
Now i want the cherry red yggdrasil too!
Apparently Jeir Jormungand weighs 8.1 grams, which is really not near the heaviest Layers but still decent.

This video shows the teeth not from above, from the side:

Its first tooth seems strong and it has four overall.

Here it is in a mirror battle with Chaos:

Besides by Burst, it did not seem to win much against Chaos by outspin...
Thanks for sharing the videos, Kai-V!

J2 seemed to have lost by a fair bit of stamina to Chaos, so I guess Stamina combos may not be the best. But I am hoping it is good for Defense! :')
Maybe Jeir Jormungand is good for destabilizing on Orbit because it has very long slopes. Smile
Does anyone think that Jeir jormungand will get its own booster like chaos and obelisk Odin.
BeyBlader Mizuki from YouTube said that it´s called Jail Jormungand and not Jeir Jormungand. I think that would make sense because in japanese the l is pronounced like an r and in German the ai is pronounced like ei even though ei also exists.
(Aug. 06, 2016  5:41 PM)Zera Wrote: BeyBlader Mizuki from YouTube said that it´s called Jail Jormungand and not Jeir Jormungand. I think that would make sense because in japanese the l is pronounced like an r and in German the ai is pronounced like ei even though ei also exists.
The Google Translate Also shows it's Jail Jormungand but we already know about Google Translate so I am not really sure hah !

[Image: Screenshot_2016-08-07-00-10-23_zpsxf5dcqse.png]

Cheers !!!
Burst !
It could just be an incorrect translation, which I would think when you get it when using Google Translate. I also don't know how Jail would relate to Jormungand either, haha.
I don't know the exact origin of "Jeir" myself, but the katakana for the name of this Layer translated literally (as Google Translate might do) could indeed say "Jail"; but like Hato said, I don't know how that would relate thematically.
This is the one that made the most sense that I could find
http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Gier
If it's owner is a bad guy, I would say that this is it
(Aug. 06, 2016  7:54 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: This is the one that made the most sense that I could find
http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Gier
If it's owner is a bad guy, I would say that this is it

I don't think they would choose "Lust" for a kids toy in that explicit way when you could use "Heir" (the pronouncement of the H in Heir is the same has J in certain lenguages)
I know its weird but i kinda want to see how J2 does for attack, it doesn't seem to have the sort of contact points necessary for ko attack, but I feel that with a faster driver(like accel) it would be pretty decent at bursting opposing beys without bursting itself.
I think that Jeir Jormungand has a really good potential because, this is a stamina layer which is not the best in terms of stamina, but it bursts easily others Beyblades! In fact, we needs Layers like that Wink
I received my J2 today. Maybe the slopes will work on Orbit for destabilizing. It has already become my favourite Layer along with V2. Smile