[Product]  BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2

Ahah, a full set for just 1920 yen is back on sale at Kids Room: http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/kidsroom/g6996.html (You can order from that shop using Buyee.) That relieves me, because it was so weird that all pre-orders had completely stopped way before the release date and that we would have to rely entirely on auctions to buy full sets.

Also, individual official images:

[Image: BG02_TridentLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_HorusoodLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_MinoborosLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_UnicornLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_ObeliskOdinDualLayer.png]
(What you guys worked so hard to edit hah.)

I wish we had live pictures though.
Thanks for that! Will order from there. Even though Obelisk Odin is literally the only Layer here I care about ...

At least they look cool.
Man, Trident looks great, and the rest look decent/good too, but the real star is Obelisk Odin. Hopefully I can get a set, haha.

(Mar. 28, 2016  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks for that! Will order from there. Even though Obelisk Odin is literally the only Layer here I care about ...

All those useless layers like Odin and Horosood, I'll just PM you my address so you can throw out those very useless layers Wink
Wow! These layers look so beautiful. * ___ * It´s cool to see a bloody trident, a green man-bull and a black unicorn not to forget about that damn sexy blue odin layer! Grin Can´t wait until I get those! ^^
I noticedd that on these pictures we have no more seeing NFC maybe its just to make these picture sooner then it came on market.
I also noticed that the NFC chips were missing from spots that clearly existed only for them hah. I am sure they will actually have NFC chips though.
(Mar. 28, 2016  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I also noticed that the NFC chips were missing from spots that clearly existed only for them hah. I am sure they will actually have NFC chips though.

Looks like there actually is an NFC chip in the actual thing Grin
Hm, I had first posted the Rakuten link but then changed it to the Yahoo! Shopping link because that is where you can directly buy items using Buyee, but apparently it is not automatically available on all platforms of Kids Room yet, just Rakuten, so here is the good link (again): http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kidsroom/item/g6996/ No need for Buyee or any middleman even, because you can buy directly from that store just with a credit card.
cool thx for the link!
smh, I'm more excited a cheaper way to get Minoboros. lol.
Ah nice, thank you for the photographs. Only Unicorn seems cooler than in the pictures we had; all the others look as promised.

OkinawamTS, could you weigh Obelisk Odin?

I am really not sure how sturdy that outer ring of grey plastic will be. The swords will be right in the impact everytime...
Kids Room sold out before I could nab it Unhappy
look more agressive, definitly an attack layer?!
Nice!! Thanks Oki! Looks like it could be a beast for deflecting, although hits might get stuck in those swords. Excited to try it either way! I am thinking put it on Zephyr. Looks like some fatty teeth there too. Way bigger than normal Odin's anyway
Thanks Oki for the pictures. I´m glad that it´s not so thin. If it would be it would probably break very fast because of the spears. I´m exited to see how much it weights. I have big hopes in this layer. Smile

OO Central Blow VS others
2/4 Burst win 1/4 Spin win (Not accommodated for delayed launch) 1/4 Spin lose

Official description:
"An attack type Dual Layer that gives opponent a strong blow by the 'upper'-shaped lower blade and the thick-wall-like upper blade."
Thank you for the video. I have big hopes in Obelisk Odin. Smile
The teeth are definitely crazy.
yeah I'm happy they do not put the same Teeth has Odin. Anyway it much more agressive so it needs good teeth.
That Obelisk Odin looks very thick. I think it has better Attack then the normal Odin.
(Mar. 29, 2016  3:38 PM)Zera Wrote: That Obelisk Odin looks very thick. I think it has better Attack then the normal Odin.

Since the original Odin has no attack power whatsoever, this is inevitable.
I am not sure where to post this anymore since it seems like it would make more sense inside the Obelisk Odin standalone thread, but here is this:

That was rather pathetic. Only one win, by Burst.