[Product]  BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2

Wow @[Wizard], looks great! Thanks for editing it Smile
You did most of the work, all I did was get those text boxes off the edges.
Picking up all the great work done we try to clean a little bit further not a easy task

[Image: obelix_layer1.fw.png]
Haha, I thought about doing that much as well but it was too much work. Good job effort, cutting stuff out is the opposite of fun.
we know that takes a lot patient and "undos"
Here's a better cropping no work effort for me.

[Image: 2r47byb.png]
OK guys, this is enough, the Dual Layer was visible enough with the first edit and even the first image hah.
(Mar. 24, 2016  4:41 AM)Stars Wrote: Here's a better cropping no work effort for me.

Good job. I don't think effort is the right word as much as tedious is. I'm used to cutting stuff out but it's probably the one thing I hate doing the most.

(Mar. 24, 2016  5:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK guys, this is enough, the Dual Layer was visible enough with the first edit and even the first image hah.

But we're not done yet. Look at the "orb" on the bottom, we still need to correct the colors Tongue_out
(Mar. 24, 2016  5:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK guys, this is enough, the Dual Layer was visible enough with the first edit and even the first image hah.

I agree. We've seen crop after crop and I think things are getting a little out of hand here. I feel as long there is a clean image to look at, then it's ok.
(Mar. 22, 2016  12:48 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  6:50 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  5:25 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, seems like it. Obelisk is what that seems to translate to They must have figured sales were gonna tank on these too, like volume 1. So they had to make it really hyped up.
[Image: 2vb801e.png]
Very cool Thank you for upload nice picture.
This image for uploaded by BeyGa not ZoroGrin
Ooops! Sorry I made a mistake. Thank you Zoro.
Is it just me, or do the silver Ninja Star-ish looking balls look like they'll be dense plastic, and give the layer good OWD (Outward Weight Distribution)? Maybe OO will be a suitable Stamina Layer to replace Deathscyther. [Image: q5xl35Q.png] As for the rest of the layer, the blade looking things seem weird, although I like the design I prefer regular Odin's.
They look exactly the same as the spheres on Odin. Not sure what OWD is but I don't think those spheres will make much of a change between the performance of this and the original. What is going to set this Odin apart from the first Odin is the main contact points, being the "blades" on here or the outward-facing spikes similar to Wolf on the original.
I think it is supposed to stand for "outward weight distribution", which nobody really uses so "OWD" falls on deaf ears anyway.

Obelisk Odin does appear to have a thin ring of smoother, coloured plastic (the densest is probably the transparent casing, the Over Layer, honestly), but honestly that looks like it would break a lot easier than that spectacular Valkyrie Layer break we saw a while ago. In any case though, most Layers for the past few months have had this complete ring of weight on their perimetre, so it became standard and I am not surprise by it.
(Mar. 24, 2016  12:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it is supposed to stand for "outward weight distribution", which nobody really uses so "OWD" falls on deaf ears anyway.

Obelisk Odin does appear to have a thin ring of smoother, coloured plastic (the densest is probably the transparent casing, the Over Layer, honestly), but honestly that looks like it would break a lot easier than that spectacular Valkyrie Layer break we saw a while ago. In any case though, most Layers for the past few months have had this complete ring of weight on their perimetre, so it became standard and I am not surprise by it.
Yes, OWD is how I refer to a layer, or metal wheel having weight distributed outwards from the point of rotation. I still think that the silver plastic will have lots of mass and will give OO nice stamina. It does look very breakable though, end even if OO has the complete ring of weight the Balls will still probably add to its good stamina properties. Maybe im just relating it to its Odins good stamina and defense and OO will not be good for either at all.
Well now it has a page on TAKARA-TOMY A.R.T.S.'s official website, so now it is official. Let us hope it gets advertised in the CoroCoro Special at the end of this month, because otherwise this is bound to fail sales-wise...
http://www.takaratomy-arts.co.jp/items/i...?n=Y834141
Yeah, that's funny. I assume that they are adding a dual layer so that the sales don't tank like the last set, but they aren't getting the word out at all. lol
(Mar. 25, 2016  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well now it has a page on TAKARA-TOMY A.R.T.S.'s official website, so now it is official. Let us hope it gets advertised in the CoroCoro Special at the end of this month, because otherwise this is bound to fail sales-wise...
http://www.takaratomy-arts.co.jp/items/i...?n=Y834141

(Mar. 25, 2016  9:27 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, that's funny. I assume that they are adding a dual layer so that the sales don't tank like the last set, but they aren't getting the word out at all. lol

These are all just such huge assumptions.
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:20 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Just saw this image on twitter.

[Image: CeozRKmWAAAV9ij.jpg]

FONT: https://twitter.com/smart_913/status/714439878872682496

It looks like it has a Central Disk and a Blow Driver on it.
Yes, well, the Layer is sold alone so they just put it on the original Odin combination.
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:27 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:20 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Just saw this image on twitter.

[Image: CeozRKmWAAAV9ij.jpg]

FONT: https://twitter.com/smart_913/status/714439878872682496

It looks like it has a Central Disk and a Blow Driver on it.

I think it is Central and that's a Blow Driver because I can kind of see the letter B.

But that's not to say it will come with those parts of course (incase people misread this).
its hard to say if it will be fragile or not... it look thick but the blade look fat too humm... strange dual layer...
BG-02 is finally available on Amazon.co.jp but wow the full set is so expensive: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-langua...172&sr=8-2
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BG-02 is finally available on Amazon.co.jp but wow the full set is so expensive: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B01DJ4IZGY/ref=topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&keywords=%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%20BG-02&language=en_US&qid=1459176172&sr=8-2

Well, it's just a reseller jacking up the price. Probably worth waiting to pick it up off YJ or something (which is what I'll be doing).
Those look so cool, if I were an 11 year old girl, I'd be screaming like one.... Which I'm totally not doing... OMG OMG OMG it's sooo beautiful!!!!