[Product]  BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2

Yeah, seems like it. Obelisk is what that seems to translate to They must have figured sales were gonna tank on these too, like volume 1. So they had to make it really hyped up.
[Image: 2vb801e.png]
Looks amazing and I really like a few of the recolours too. The silver highlights thing they have going on looks almost cybernetic.
Yeah, that's the Obelisk Odin layer. What on earth is going through Takara Tomy's mind in doing this? The booster released of Obelisk Odin is seriously going to need a good Driver and Disk now.

Couldn't they have just went for dual layer Chaos instead? Would've made more sense than this...
(Mar. 22, 2016  5:25 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, seems like it. Obelisk is what that seems to translate to They must have figured sales were gonna tank on these too, like volume 1. So they had to make it really hyped up.
Very cool Thank you for upload nice picture.
Looks so much like metro l drago assault ver. !!! Thanks, BeyGa Smile)))
It reminds me a bit of the Herculeo Clear Wheel.

I like the design a lot but why is it blue instead of silver?
(Mar. 22, 2016  6:50 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  5:25 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, seems like it. Obelisk is what that seems to translate to They must have figured sales were gonna tank on these too, like volume 1. So they had to make it really hyped up.
Very cool Thank you for upload nice picture.
This image for uploaded by BeyGa not ZoroGrin
Whoo, it looks even better than the original. I really like the gape between the blades.
That layer is so attractive! I mean it looks SO GOOD!
(Mar. 22, 2016  4:55 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Looks like an HMS AR. Lol. Awesome!!!

Immensely. Quite cool, but at the same time, a lot less cool than the nothing I had imagined... Hm.

Also, by the way, there is actually still no indication that this is getting released, or when hah. Nice that we have a picture of it, but that is currently not associated with any upcoming release at all so far... TAKARA-TOMY ARTS posted this to Twitter but did not update their website in any way yet.

As a matter of fact, that tweet was just deleted. Wow, TAKARA-TOMY...

I am not excited by any of the other recolours...
They all look pretty cool, but this is like a collection of some of the worst Layers in the game. Obelisk Odin is nice looking obviously, but I don't get the sense from looking at it that it will actually be better than the original.
Is that silver Blade Gungnir? Maybe it can fold out like Wing Attacker. That would be cool.
(Mar. 22, 2016  3:19 PM)Zera Wrote: Is that silver Blade Gungnir? Maybe it can fold out like Wing Attacker. That would be cool.

Whyyyyyy can't we just accept that something is what it is
(Mar. 22, 2016  3:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  3:19 PM)Zera Wrote: Is that silver Blade Gungnir? Maybe it can fold out like Wing Attacker. That would be cool.

It´s just a speculation and since we don´t know anything about it yet, exept for it´s design, everything is still possible. Hope dies at last. Smile
(Mar. 22, 2016  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They all look pretty cool, but this is like a collection of some of the worst Layers in the game. Obelisk Odin is nice looking obviously, but I don't get the sense from looking at it that it will actually be better than the original.

Honestly, the silver parts look very fragile, but it would be good for collection. I think the only decent layer of the four others is Minoboros, at least I've heard good things about it.
(Mar. 22, 2016  3:32 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They all look pretty cool, but this is like a collection of some of the worst Layers in the game. Obelisk Odin is nice looking obviously, but I don't get the sense from looking at it that it will actually be better than the original.

Honestly, the silver parts look very fragile, but it would be good for collection. I think the only decent layer of the four others is Minoboros, at least I've heard good things about it.

I played with Minoboros a lot, too and I have to say it´s not that bad actually. Smile
You guys seem oblivious to the fact that the tweet was removed and this does not even look like it will get released anyway hah. At least the Obelisk Odin design should be the good one, so I will try to redirect this to the Obelisk Odin product thread.
(Mar. 22, 2016  3:22 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  3:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

It´s just a speculation and since we don´t know anything about it yet, exept for it´s design, everything is still possible. Hope dies at last. Smile

There is literally no indication that this is the case, though. And the chances of it being true are as close to zero as you can get without actually being zero. It's more likely that a meteorite wipes out humanity before it comes out than it coming out with wings that fold out.

(Mar. 22, 2016  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys seem oblivious to the fact that the tweet was removed and this does not even look like it will get released anyway hah. At least the Obelisk Odin design should be the good one, so I will try to redirect this to the Obelisk Odin product thread.

You keep saying that it doesn't look like it's going to be released but there doesn't seem to be any indication of that as far as I can tell? This wouldn't be the first time that TT tweeted too soon and deleted the tweet.
There is no indication of the contrary, rather.
(Mar. 22, 2016  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no indication of the contrary, rather.

I think the fact that TT posted a tweet featuring a completely finished marketing image, and the fact that stores have been assuring people it's coming out on March 30, is pretty heavy evidence to the contrary.
the only recolour that i like is unicorn, the other recolours are really just meh, they should have released trident in blue, horosood in a sort of gold would look nice.
still kind of weird that they're releasing a dual layer in this collection.
If Obelisk Odin really comes out does that mean that OO will be the first Dual Layer to be released?
if they released it before VV of course but its just the dual layer not the complete beyblade
I'm surprised nobody is really talking about how lazy this design is? Unlike the others, it's clear that they started with the original Odin design and just modified it a bit.

I mean, I think it looks cool, but it's a pretty weird approach.
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm surprised nobody is really talking about how lazy this design is? Unlike the others, it's clear that they started with the original Odin design and just modified it a bit.

I mean, I think it looks cool, but it's a pretty weird approach.

It's different enough for me, though Ragnaruk was also a little similar.