[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

It's heavily implied, because of the design and of course, its name.

The fact that Zero Kurogane is searching for Ginga?
Wow, that Bey's Chrome Wheel looks like Galaxy+Big Bang!! I bet TT thought since Galaxy, and Big Bang(and most of the 3-winged MWs) didn't work too well, but them together to get this! My only complaint is that they gave the Bey Samurai just like Ifraid. They could've given it one called Astronaut or Pilots or something. But it sounds cool. I'm expecting W145CRF(Circle Right Flat).

I'm definitely planning to get this.
Awesome hope to get thisEee
Jouster would be fitting right? I'm sure there's a warrior called a "Jouster" coming soon anyway?
Im just throwing this out there does anyone else think they could have a star rubber flat?
(sorry if this is spam)
(Sep. 07, 2012  2:44 AM)BeybladeWrecker Wrote: Im just throwing this out there does anyone else think they could have a star rubber flat?
(sorry if this is spam)

We don't even know the parts yet.
I think what we need is something new. That equals rubber in efficiency but uses a different type of plastic which is akin to rubber's properties. I'd love it if "Samurai" Pegasis ???000??? (meaning unknown) surprised us with that.
I still don't think Pegasis will have Samurai, unless TT decided against the Road to Win guide so soon and make they Bey a fire element Bey (as has been stated countless times before).

Kai-V; is there any other possible translation for this Bey's name? Or something?
(Sep. 07, 2012  3:49 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I still don't think Pegasis will have Samurai, unless TT decided against the Road to Win guide so soon and make they Bey a fire element Bey (as has been stated countless times before).

Kai-V; is there any other possible translation for this Bey's name? Or something?

No, there is no other possible translation.
Really? Didn't the creator say he was going to move on from Ginga just like he did with Tyson? I did not see anything that related back to the original series' in the past 3 MFB series' well except Ginga looking very much like another guy from the original series. My point is maybe the creator isn't ready to fully move on from Ginga. Who knows? It's a mystery. *Shrugs*
There were a good few years between two different universes. It would naturally ignore previous series' characters. Ginga has an influence here, with Zero. So if he shows up, things will be different. Therefore, the Beyblade is different.
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:17 AM)Ignition Wrote: Really? Didn't the creator say he was going to move on from Ginga just like he did with Tyson? I did not see anything that related back to the original series' in the past 3 MFB series' well except Ginga looking very much like another guy from the original series. My point is maybe the creator isn't ready to fully move on from Ginga. Who knows? It's a mystery. *Shrugs*

No, I do not think there was any possible way to move on from Ginga, because Zero-G is in exactly the same universe and it shares the same characters grown up too ... It is a completely different case from Takao-Ginga. Ginga was also clearly shown giving Zero his Samurai Ifraid, in the anime.
I like both Ginga and Sora so it isn't matter to me. But all I think this isn't a good attack type bey consider that it fit Samurai and Ifraid isn't a powerful attack wheel. (just think, I could be wrong)
(Sep. 05, 2012  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  4:57 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I'm guessing the last two elements are Light (Pegasis) and Darkness (Bahamudia).

It is quite rare that TAKARA-TOMY releases two different elements like that, especially on the same day.

both Bey (BBG-26 & BBG-27) will be Darkness Type from Takaratomy info
(Sep. 07, 2012  1:04 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  4:57 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I'm guessing the last two elements are Light (Pegasis) and Darkness (Bahamudia).

It is quite rare that TAKARA-TOMY releases two different elements like that, especially on the same day.

both Bey (BBG-26 & BBG-27) will be Darkness Type from Takaratomy info

Any sources? (Links, pictures, etc.?)
(Sep. 07, 2012  1:20 PM)Cannon Wrote: Any sources? (Links, pictures, etc.?)

I can confirm. I saw the symbol, but since there was not really any readable Hiragana, I thought it was the Kanji for 'ningen' or something unrelated, hah.

So yes, confirmation from the man : Samurai Pegasis is a Darkness type.
That's.... An odd turn of events.

Oh, by the way, this pegasis wheel looks like someone just melted big bang down, to me.
(Sep. 07, 2012  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So yes, confirmation from the man : Samurai Pegasis is a Darkness type.

Whoa.
That's.... Strange.
Can't wait to see how anime unfolds.
Looks ugly. Feels like another "Orojya" or so to me, since it's quite flat.
That is a weird, ominous ordeal.

Ginger Hagane exists in Zero G!
Darkness...I'm liking this Bey more.

What worries me are all the protrusions, thinking aesthetically, it could cause recoil like with VariAres, however possibly being good for attack.
Ginger..... I wonder what this one's special move will be?
(Sep. 07, 2012  6:34 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Ginger..... I wonder what this one's special move will be?

Ginger is a mispelling for Ginga. There is no character named "Ginger" ...
It's a creepypasta character version.

Anyway, the name "Nemesis" comes to mind when I see Pegasis associated with Darkness...
so this is the first time a crystal wheel of the same name has a different element?