[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

Am I the only one who thinks this will be released AFTER Christmas? (Considering Diablo Nemesis' release date.)
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:16 AM)Ryuujin Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks this will be released AFTER Christmas? (Considering Diablo Nemesis' release date.)

Possibly and probably the same with Gladiator ???(I don't know how to spell the last part)
i was wondering: that means there will be else a pegasis crystal wheel or that it will be a special samurai chrome wheel who adapt at the pegasis energy ring??
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:52 PM)metar Wrote: i was wondering: that means there will be else a pegasis crystal wheel or that it will be a special samurai chrome wheel who adapt at the pegasis energy ring??

That is not the naming concept in Zero-G ... Crystal Wheels are based on warriors, RPG characters, etc. A Pegasis does not fit in that category, so there will never be a Pegasis Crystal Wheel.
Do you know anything about the Zero-G System? Energy Rings no longer exist.

The Chrome Wheel is Pegasis
The Crystal Wheel is Samurai

It's highly unlikely that they'll reshape Samurai for Pegasis as you think.
Actualy considering it's darkness he may.

P.S at first I thout that ryuga was coming back to but hes deadUncertain
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:09 PM)Derpey_blader Wrote: Actualy considering it's darkness he may.

P.S at first I thout that ryuga was coming back to but hes deadUncertain
He's a zombie!His L-Drago is a spin stealer with tip with a bearing core....

it looks sexy i am definly gonna get me 1 no matter what but i am still wondering if gignka will be back so early in the animie or not Grin i think we will find out
I don't really get it why you guys are talking a lot about Ginka(Anime etc) and not about the bey itself as this page is on the bey and not about anime,owner etc.....(Please correct me if my post is wrong anywhere).
Samurai Pegasus is a darkness type...

Interesting...(?)
Kind of annoyed we have a dearth of information regarding any October and November releases. Is it possible that there won't be ANY releases during these months?

EDIT: except for Bandid Gamble, oops
So, this turn Pegasis had reminds me of Raiden turning evil after sacrificing himself.

Anyway;

The amount of information is ridiculous, but it's too delicious. My comment on how early this shown up stands, very early.
(Sep. 08, 2012  7:55 PM)zionson Wrote: Kind of annoyed we have a dearth of information regarding any October and November releases. Is it possible that there won't be ANY releases during these months?

You do know that I made a topic for BBG-24 and BBG-25 already, no ?
I Hope This Bey Is Owned by Ginga!! Grin
(Sep. 08, 2012  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  7:55 PM)zionson Wrote: Kind of annoyed we have a dearth of information regarding any October and November releases. Is it possible that there won't be ANY releases during these months?

You closed the threads, so they were moved out of the Beyblade General section, so many people didn't see them.
(Sep. 08, 2012  8:45 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You closed the threads, so they were moved out of the Beyblade General section, so many people didn't see them.

You are wrong though : they are still in the Beyblade General forum.

Things are also on Beywiki, as usual ...
(Sep. 08, 2012  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

oh you're right. it just got pushed to page 3. I even responded to those threads.

shouldn't there be a post in the NEWS section detailing the known releases up to December? just like you did with all the previous releases? a consolidated release list would be very helpful to silly folks like myself (who don't go to Beywiki as much as we should).

Looks like November will be a very expensive month lol ..,
I would, but we got the news for BBG-24 and BBG-25 very late, and now that BBG-22 is this month and that BBG-23 is still highly uncertain, there is not much I can post as fact ...
what if its soras bey lol the kid form metal fusion with cyber pegesus
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:06 PM)matakj09 Wrote: what if its soras bey lol the kid form metal fusion with cyber pegesus

Zero could beat him any day...
Let us stay clear of anime chatter. I see no reason why the mods would want to lock this topic (yet), but let's not have it come to that
Pegasis... A darkness type...

lolwat
I think it's a Darkenss type because possible Ginka is now evil and zero has to stop him. :3
(Sep. 10, 2012  3:23 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I think it's a Darkenss type because possible Ginka is now evil and zero has to stop him. :3
Why do you talk about anime when this topic is about the bey!I think since this is a darkness type the crystal will be dark blue.