[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

Starter to be released on December 1st 2012.

To learn everything about Samurai Pegasis W105R²F, read the Beywiki article on it right below!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...s_W105R²F

[Image: samuraipegasis.jpg]

(Nov. 14, 2012  5:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The most fresh news :

Samurai is one-hundred-percent confirmed, if anybody still doubted me.

Samurai Pegasis has these parts : W105R²F ... This is very disappointing, because it reminds me a lot of what Hasbro did with Cosmic Pegasus ... At least the Pegasis Chrome Wheel resembles Phantom Fox MS so much.

The images inside this link must remain only on that blog. You may not use, reproduce, copy, etc. these pictures for your own purposes.

(Nov. 01, 2012  5:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another exclusive World Beyblade Organization picture : Samurai Pegasis looks like an HMS, Phantom Fox MS particularly! Without the mix with plastic that caracterises HMS, but an awesome design, much better than the first render.

[Image: SamuraiPegasis_2.jpg]

Also, both Gladiator Bahamudia and Samurai Pegasis are not Darkness types anymore, although that element still exists : they are God types now.

Picture and news exclusive to the World Beyblade Organization, as always!
[Image: samuraipegasis1.jpg]

The design of the Chrome Wheel is obviously reminescent of Ginga's Pegasis Beyblades, and the Bottom resembles R²F, without necessarily being it.

This is the only known and confirmed information.
Wow how'd you get that picture
Yay! Ginga is probably going to come back!!!
Hope this means ginga is coming back for a bit rather than just some new character owning this.
I'm guessing the last two elements are Light (Pegasis) and Darkness (Bahamudia).
This owner better be gingka, cause i cant imagine someone else owning pegasis...
Considering Zero hopes to challenge and defeat Gingka some day, he's going to need a beyblade in this series and it seems unlikely that they'd leave a main character with outdated equipment. Chances are it's Gingka's, though I expect his initial appearance to be short.
Although, it will be kinda weird with Ginga being an adult and battling Zero.
(Sep. 05, 2012  4:57 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I'm guessing the last two elements are Light (Pegasis) and Darkness (Bahamudia).

It is quite rare that TAKARA-TOMY releases two different elements like that, especially on the same day.
hmm Gingka coming back? It would be interesting. The part of this that looks interesting is the rubber bottom. Maybe its an updated version of R2F. And the new chrome wheel looks like it would be interesting in left spin.
Well, unless they are both darkness and Ginga became evil within the 7 years.
(Sep. 05, 2012  5:06 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Well, unless they are both darkness and Ginga became evil within the 7 years.

Or Samurai Pegasis has another element ?
(Sep. 05, 2012  5:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  5:06 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Well, unless they are both darkness and Ginga became evil within the 7 years.

Or Samurai Pegasis has another element ?
Wouldnt Pegasis be the same element as archer gryph?

(Sep. 05, 2012  4:57 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I'm guessing the last two elements are Light (Pegasis) and Darkness (Bahamudia).

Thunder is symbolised by Ten (天), a kanji also meaning "Heaven" and used in the japanese for angel. From this and the element's current usage, it seems unlikely that there would be a seperate Light element.

Samurai Pegasis will most likely be Thunder aligned since the Zero G thunder Element has ties to both Holiness and Wind.

Darkness is unlikely because Dark Knight Dragoon would most likely have had it had it existed.
(Sep. 05, 2012  4:58 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: This owner better be gingka, cause i cant imagine someone else owning pegasis...

Cyber Pegasus....
I can't imagine anyone other than Sora owning this if it ain't Ginga.

Which I hope is Ginga, Sora went out of his way to be a poser. Uncertain
Hmm, yeah, it'd be pretty cool to see Sora all grown up but this Peggy doesn't look red enough for him.

On the actual wheel, that gradient looks very nice. Similar to Rock.
Pegasis lives on now i know what im getting for christimas bet ginga will have a maskvand different clothing just like phoenix,isn't the samurai crystal wheel suppose to be fire elemental?
Wow Samurai Pegasis looks amazing!Ginka's return?!!Hoping that a Zero-G Eagle releases XD!!!
Seem like I dont have to worry about rubber flat tips going out of business now also pegasis chrome wheel might be interesting when synchromed
Does that necessarily mean he gets a Synchrome Beyblade right off the bat? Most kids on the block use capricorn, lacerta, and Aquario now. Tsubasa must still have Aquila, but that doesn't mean he cannot upgrade. After all Kenta got Flash Sagittario around the end of 4D.

On topic, the patterns are really exotic, it looks like there are three wings on the chrome wheel, as opposed to two wings as generally seen with Pegasis?
(Sep. 05, 2012  5:44 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Is that an r2f

Try reading my posts, always.