[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

(Oct. 26, 2012  3:12 AM)ReiKon02 Wrote: .... Why does Gingka have like Sasuke Uchiha/Yoh Asakura hair?? I dont understand @_@ but I`m so excited for this bey!!! I really hope it has a rubber tip like Rubber Circle Flat.

I already got warned for posting about the character, and yes, I hope too. But then I want the tip to be a surprise not something we are gonna expect :\
true but t would be so weird to have a Pegasus w/o a rubber tip i mean there are only 3 main Pegasus beys w/o rubber tips the original/legend cyber, Sora`s cyber Pegasus, and wing Pegasus. i`m not counting all the random booster bba exclusive and Hasbro double pack Pegasus beys. personaly im very excited to see what the track will be
also i dont get why Samurai is the Chrystal wheel pegasus in mythology aand in the show is always associated with air but samurai is a fire element chrystal wheel so i think it should have a sky element chrystal wheel.
I really like this Chromium Wheel. It's like they took every cool detail of the Pegasis' and morphed them together, which I hope they'll do with the rest of the bey. It seems that this Chrome Wheel might be capable of some devastating Smash Attack. Overall I like the design of this BeyBlade, Takara-Tomy has excited me for the millionth time.
(Oct. 27, 2012  4:06 AM)saber1005 Wrote: can't wait to see gingka's pegasis in the zero-g series Stupid

Read this again:

(Oct. 13, 2012  1:17 AM)Hazel Wrote: As stated before, everyone who discussed the Anime despite Kai-V and I's warnings will, in fact, receive warnings!

10% per post, no less! ^-^

(Oct. 27, 2012  8:25 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  4:06 AM)saber1005 Wrote: can't wait to see gingka's pegasis in the zero-g series Stupid

Read this again:

(Oct. 13, 2012  1:17 AM)Hazel Wrote: As stated before, everyone who discussed the Anime despite Kai-V and I's warnings will, in fact, receive warnings!

Oh sorry, it's not about the Anime I was talking about. I forgot to state that what I really can't wait to see is the real byeblade pegasis zero-g. but will i be still receiving a warning for that?

(Oct. 27, 2012  8:52 AM)saber1005 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  8:25 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Read this again:

Oh sorry, it's not about the Anime I was talking about. I forgot to state that what I really can't wait to see is the real byeblade pegasis zero-g. but will i be still receiving a warning for that?

Surely not.

The word "Gingka", is what really gives it an anime feel to it.
(Oct. 27, 2012  8:54 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  8:52 AM)saber1005 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  8:25 AM)Cannon Wrote: Read this again:

Surely not.

The word "Gingka", is what really gives it an anime feel to it.

Oh I see. Now I understand. Thanks for telling me that. I will edited it so that it will not give an anime feel and will give you and Kai-V a warning because of it. Smile
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:28 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I really like this Chromium Wheel. It's like they took every cool detail of the Pegasis' and morphed them together, which I hope they'll do with the rest of the bey. It seems that this Chrome Wheel might be capable of some devastating Smash Attack. Overall I like the design of this BeyBlade, Takara-Tomy has excited me for the millionth time.
If it does have great smash, it would kill if it was paired up with Killerken!
If Pegasis and Ifraid share traits and crystal wheels, maybe there'll be a Dark Knight LDrago to go with Dragooon!
(Oct. 27, 2012  6:36 PM)Bazooka Wrote: If Pegasis and Ifraid share traits and crystal wheels, maybe there'll be a Dark Knight LDrago to go with Dragooon!

How do they share traits ... ?
(Oct. 27, 2012  10:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  6:36 PM)Bazooka Wrote: If Pegasis and Ifraid share traits and crystal wheels, maybe there'll be a Dark Knight LDrago to go with Dragooon!

How do they share traits ... ?

i think what he means that they share the same characteristics you know both being based on mythical creatures and both having the samurai crystal wheel and both being owned my lead characters. until we see the whole thing thats about as close to similarities as we got..
Pegasis and Ifraid seem related kind of like LDrago and Dragooon. If theres a new pegasis, why wouldnt there be a new ldrago too.
I actually kind of hope to see a new face bolt design on this Pegasus. The same generic picture has been on almost all of them. And hopefully the crystal wheel will look as sexy as I hope the face bolt will. Wink
The ONLY reason I feel that Samurai may NOT be the official Crystal Wheel for Samurai Pegasis is because Samurai is a fire Crystal Wheel and since when was Pegasis related to fire? (besides Flame/Torch Pegasus)
Although, it would be funny if we see Pegasis in Samurai armor. (I would be laughing SO hard if they make that in the anime)
I guess we'll just wait and see if it stays as Samurai...
Chrystal wheels can be different elements, I believe even if it's the same chrystal wheel. I may be wrong, but it would be weird if it wasn't true.

That face bolt motif yo... gotta love dat Pegasis...
Another exclusive World Beyblade Organization picture : Samurai Pegasis looks like an HMS, Phantom Fox MS particularly! Without the mix with plastic that caracterises HMS, but an awesome design, much better than the first render.

[Image: SamuraiPegasis_2.jpg]

Also, both Gladiator Bahamudia and Samurai Pegasis are not Darkness types anymore, although that element still exists : they are God types now.
(Nov. 01, 2012  5:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another exclusive World Beyblade Organization picture : Samurai Pegasis looks like an HMS, Phantom Fox MS particularly! Without the mix with plastic that caracterises HMS, but an awesome design, much better than the first render.

[Image: SamuraiPegasis_2.jpg]

Also, both Gladiator Bahamudia and Samurai Pegasis are not Darkness types anymore, although that element still exists : they are God types now.

Awesome, but can you make the picture better, i cant really see the design.
If I had anything better, I would post it ... We are lucky to even get this picture.
(Nov. 01, 2012  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If I had anything better, I would post it ... We are lucky to even get this picture.

I'm sorry if I got you mad, I just thought you could make the size bigger.
I am not angry at all. Bigger pictures would appear much better in the Beyblade News videos like the one that just got uploaded, but there is nothing I can do without making the images a lot more blurry or pixelated.
WOW really starting to get exited about this one! Thanks very much for the pictures Kai-V
(Nov. 01, 2012  5:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not angry at all. Bigger pictures would appear much better in the Beyblade News videos like the one that just got uploaded, but there is nothing I can do without making the images a lot more blurry or pixelated.

Oh okay, but still sorry. Anyways thanks for the picture, now we can keep figuring out what the final product is.
The new updated photos are awesome, I will make sure I get one of this.
Thank you for the new renders, Kai-V. It was definitely worth the anticipation you kept hinting at me earlier, hah.

The Chrome Wheel design looks nice with the new stickers (?) being present and all. Those red stickers really remind me of Galaxy Pegasis' Clear Wheel. For some reason, i'm getting the feeling that all the Pegasis will be incorporated into Samurai Pegasis.

Hm. Phantom Fox, you say? The blue arrows stickers sure do remind me of Phantom Fox's stickers. Sadly, it would probably not have a gimmick as great as Fox's. That split Beyblade gimmick is amazing.

Now we just wait for the official, larger renders, haha.