[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

(Sep. 15, 2012  9:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, the only unboxing that needs to be posted, because it slightly shows the underside of Begirados :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ79qXvHFuI

It also seems clear that Berserker has an orb and that it fits in Begirados, but that the Chrome Wheel's eyebrow does cover some of it.
Yep, so as I thought, but we seriously needed clearer pics back then but Begirados looks cool
I have see when kira launch begirados for battling sramanda she use the blue zero-g string launcher
Look at 06:52
(Sep. 16, 2012  5:41 PM)theowiwak Wrote: I have see when kira launch begirados for battling sramanda she use the blue zero-g string launcher
Look at 06:52

Kira is a "he" in the anime, or a woman with a very manly voice.

And I believe this goes in the EP. 24 discussion thread.
The underside can be seen more clearly in this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QldadPY9wUI

Begirados is also a few milimetres wider than Revizer, which is interesting. However, the underside is quite hollow, and none of the weight seems specifically focused on the circumference, therefore I highly doubt that this will do well in Stamina ...
Berserker Begirados Chrome seems more like a defense with some recoil in it. Stamina Ring seems that it has the same general function of D125. Big Wide Defense is possibly the only stamina related piece on this bey.
Begirados may have some attack, SR200 may have uses only for it's height, and BWD would be the new WD.
Ingulit already brought this up earlier, but I'm curious to see whether or not BWD can actually work on BD145. I'm hoping it can, but based on theory alone, I'd postulate that even though scraping would be reduced in the initial/mid-stages of a battle, it would still become a problem towards the end with how much precession WD-esque tips produce.
(Sep. 18, 2012  12:06 AM)Emperor Dragon Wrote: Berserker Begirados Chrome seems more like a defense with some recoil in it. Stamina Ring seems that it has the same general function of D125. Big Wide Defense is possibly the only stamina related piece on this bey.

>Defense With Some Recoil In It

(Sep. 18, 2012  12:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: >Defense With Some Recoil In It

Well, as stupid as it sounds, it's not unheard of! Remember Basalt?

That being said, I obviously do not agree with Emperor Dragon regarding Begirados.
Recoil is never "in" defense - it always works against it.
(Sep. 18, 2012  7:58 PM)th!nk Wrote: Recoil is never "in" defense - it always works against it.

Of course, but what I meant is that a Wheel can still be good defensively even if it does have some recoil (like Basalt).
I get what you're saying, however it's not at all like Emperor Dragon's post reads. To me, anyway. Because any wheel with enough recoil to be notable alongside its main property is going to suck at defense. Basalt and Diablo both have recoil - every wheel has some just because they're solid objects, but the recoil of both is very small compared to phantom, even. Basically, I saw his statement as meaning "defense but with bad defense".
What
That doesn't seem to be a defense wheel and I can say that this might be the best wheel for attack in zero g yet
However when syncromed we cannot say anything
remember ray and forbidden
(Sep. 19, 2012  4:36 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: remember ray and forbidden
I don't think Forbidden really had use in anything, let alone attack. It's not aggressively designed enough or heavy enough for attack. It's also too lightweight for stamina combos in our current meta.
The parts that will be of good use are SR200 and BWD. Bergirados should be good for attack customs but then again pairing it with the same thing might hide its potential. I have seen battle videos on youtube and it seems that this bey is not balanced uncustomized unlike Archer Gryph and Pirates Killerken.
Of course it's not balanced. Look at that Chrome Wheel! It looks like pairing two of those together will hurt it even more.

But as everyone has been stating, I'm interested in testing for SR200, because he could have a new Attack, Defense, or even stamina track to add!
Let's keep guesses like that to ourselves until it actually gets tested. Wouldn't want to discourage people.

Woah, just saw the Cryptid of this Kai-V uploaded to beywiki here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ryptid.jpg

Damn, that is one bad-carp monster to go with a bad-carp blade. Doesn't resemble pegira that much but whatever.
(Sep. 23, 2012  12:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Let's keep guesses like that to ourselves until it actually gets tested. Wouldn't want to discourage people.

Woah, just saw the Cryptid of this Kai-V uploaded to beywiki here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ryptid.jpg

Damn, that is one bad-carp monster to go with a bad-carp blade. Doesn't resemble pegira that much but whatever.
I knew it! It's Zodd from berserk It looks like him and everything! I think the whole pegira thing was a rouse.... But still LOVE that beast LOVE it so awesome
(Sep. 23, 2012  12:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Let's keep guesses like that to ourselves until it actually gets tested. Wouldn't want to discourage people.

Agreed. The cryptids in Zero-G look so much better than the MFB spirits.
Sweet Jesus that's amazing.
Looks pretty different to the slight glimpse of the beast we saw in the bey's debut episode too. Not that i'm bothered since that looks way better.
Looks like Burning Kerberous.. XD

(Sep. 24, 2012  3:51 PM)Cannon Wrote: Looks like Burning Kerberous.. XD

This was what I first thought too, albeit a single headed one.
It's doing well on my combo (Gryph Begirados D125RF)
I just wanted to point out regarding the stickers for Begirados and Goreim.

You can notice that there aren't those sidebar stickers (The stickers nearest to the stone face) aren't present for both of them, which may signify a difference between the DNA bladers and WBBA bladers. This could possibly be applied to upcoming releases, although not 100% accurate.