[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

(Aug. 27, 2012  8:42 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's like saying I'll pronounce 'Toe-May-Toe' as 'Tom-Ah-Toe' because I find it more comfortable to say it that way. Wrong is wrong, and it's in your best interest to learn the right way to say, well, anything.

Except, as any british person will tell you, 'Tom-Ah-Toe' is both correct and a lot more pleasant to hear than your american version.

I'll back that up. I'm British, and that's how I would pronounce it. Most pronunciations do differ between American English and British English.
Countdown: 11 Days.
I wonder what SR200 and BWD look like...
(Sep. 04, 2012  7:30 PM)waterxphoenix Wrote: Countdown: 11 Days.
I wonder what SR200 and BWD look like...
What im more concerned about is SR200, lol
Stop this countdown now though, we can obviously do the substraction ourselves.
I am surprised we have not gotten the confirmed part names though ...
It is normal. The fact that there was little in the previous CoroCoro is worrying, but it is not abnormal at all that we do not know what SR200 and BWD stand for yet.
Even though we don't know the track and tip the chrome wheel looks seriously awesome. Also you spelled subtraction wrong Kai-V.
(Sep. 05, 2012  12:11 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Even though we don't know the track and tip, the chrome wheel looks seriously awesome. You spelled subtraction wrong as well, Kai-V.

You might want to check over your own post before you go off correcting someone else, doesn't exactly make you look good.

-sigh- alright, I made a mistake. I didn't realize the British pronunciation was tom-ah-toe, but my point is that it doesn't make sense to purposely say something wrong because it 'sounds correct'.

I am a bit excited for SR200, since I'm almost positive that it will be Blade Wide Defense at this point. BWD will just be extra weight for the WD, with the small chance of scraping in a BB-10 if it is Blade, so I'm looking at SR200 more.

Of course, the shape of Begirados is beastly (no pun intended haha) so I might just get this when it comes out. Hopefully it performs well and can synchrom well with another wheel so that Begirados can actually be useful.
Well considering it's shape it's syncrome will be good for smash. And I know it will be a stamina type because on YouTube thare was a small preview. Look it up.
I also thought of Shield Rudder long ago (not rubber) 200. I dunno. I'm not making any more guesses.
I saw a picture of the manga on some website and it showed what BWD looked like. I don't know If it is Ball Wide Defense or Bearing Wide Defense but it is definitly not Blade Wide Defense. I don't know what the site was called. All I did was search "Berserker Begirados" and then I made it show Images only.
Bearing Wide Defense may be a possibility because the WD likes wider (Top to Bottom) than usual. There may be bearings in there...
(Sep. 05, 2012  1:14 AM)BegiradosGoreim Wrote: I saw a picture of the manga on some website and it showed what BWD looked like. I don't know If it is Ball Wide Defense or Bearing Wide Defense but it is definitly not Blade Wide Defense. I don't know what the site was called. All I did was search "Berserker Begirados" and then I made it show Images only.
Bearing Wide Defense may be a possibility because the WD likes wider (Top to Bottom) than usual. There may be bearings in there...

From this site? http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2012/08/cor...eview.html
I believe this is what you found:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jE04W9DB0hU/UD...C07436.JPG
Not quite sure why, but the Bottom (what we can see of it from that picture, at least) screams 'bearing' to me, and not blade...
For some reason, I think that the Chrome Wheel is gonna be heavy. And it might be good for smash. I'm trying to figure out if this Chrome Wheel will be good for Attack or Defense...
My money's on BEARING Wide Defense. I don't think it's gonna be Ball Wide Defense.
For the spin track, I'm not really sure but I wanna guess it either has to do with something rubber, or like a shield, like "Just That Guy" said.
If it was rubber then I think it would have great defense and spin stealing capabilities.
After seeing that picture, I think S might stand for Square.
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:09 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: After seeing that picture, I think S might stand for Square.

Yeah and the track could be Square Rubber 200
(Sep. 05, 2012  12:34 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  12:11 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Even though we don't know the track and tip, the chrome wheel looks seriously awesome. You spelled subtraction wrong as well, Kai-V.

You might want to check over your own post before you go off correcting someone else, doesn't exactly make you look good.

-sigh- alright, I made a mistake. I didn't realize the British pronunciation was tom-ah-toe, but my point is that it doesn't make sense to purposely say something wrong because it 'sounds correct'.

I am a bit excited for SR200, since I'm almost positive that it will be Blade Wide Defense at this point. BWD will just be extra weight for the WD, with the small chance of scraping in a BB-10 if it is Blade, so I'm looking at SR200 more.

Of course, the shape of Begirados is beastly (no pun intended haha) so I might just get this when it comes out. Hopefully it performs well and can synchrom well with another wheel so that Begirados can actually be useful.
Anyways enough about pronounciation, I'm betting Ball Wide Defense because they may have chose to put more balance on "their" stamina bottom, or more Defense much like DS or SWD(not design but purpose) and also we should all look in TT's point of view of pieces and not what beywiki would create for stamina.
my money is on Ball Wide Defense...
OK, whoever took that manga picture completely closed their eyes to the most important part of that chapter : the actual angle where the whole underside is shown ...

[Image: begiradosmanga.jpg]

Since Beyblades in the manga are not really drawn spinning, it allows us to see that the Track has a sort of cylinder around it. BWD does not seem to have anything special to it, so the surprise might be inside ... SR200 almost looks like it needs to be connected to BWD, or at least that the cylinder around it might be rolling ...
OMG!!!!! I JUST HAD AN IDEA OF WHAT IT MAY BE FROM THE PICTURE!!!!
It is either going to be Spinning Roller, Single Roller, Spinning Ring, or Single Ring.
My money is on Spinning/Single Roller.
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:30 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: OMG!!!!! I JUST HAD AN IDEA OF WHAT IT MAY BE FROM THE PICTURE!!!!
It is either going to be Spinning Roller, Single Roller, Spinning Ring, or Single Ring.
My money is on Spinning/Single Roller.

Spinning Roller is redundant ... Both words mean the same thing, at least in Beyblade parts.
Hmm, interesting. Still doesn't give us a clear answer, but that definitely helps.
Thank you for they padres Kai-V! We appreciate it!