[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

Bound didn't mean jump, it was called Bound because the actual AR was surrounded by a larger S-AR that did most of the work. Therefore, the main AR was 'bound'.
Oh, I assumed it was short for the fact that the rubber caused it to (Re)Bound after collisions. I knew it didn't actually jump mind and I was not expecting a sping loaded WD to have that degree of bounce in it either, just enough to make the rest of the bey take hits a little differently.
Well, to be fair, a quarter or so of the Sub Ring would rebound off your window after a few battles but that wasn't the reason for Bound Attacker or Defenser's names Tongue_out
How would this relate to a WD varient then? Would it just be a different name for CD?
Does anyone know what the SR200 and BWD stand for =P
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:53 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Does anyone know what the SR200 and BWD stand for =P
My guess is Switch Rubber 200 Bearing Wide Defense

(Apr. 25, 2012  4:06 PM)TheTuga Wrote: September, really?
Well, the name berserker suggests me something to do with norse warriors or a bear like beast.
I looked it up and the origin is Pegira,a two winged dragon with horns.
EDITConfusedorry I had been confused

Begirados has already been known, Kai-V figured it out in the first post. As for Beserker, that refers to Vikings.

If we knew, we would post it.
(Jul. 26, 2012  1:27 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Begirados has already been known, Kai-V figured it out in the first post. As for Beserker, that refers to Vikings.

If we knew, we would post it.
I was talking about the Chrome Wheel Berigados...I had gotten confused..

(Apr. 25, 2012  4:07 PM)Cannon Wrote: The picture looks like a Walrus.. aha,

I WANTS THAT SPINNIN WALRUS

I like the Chrome Wheel; it looks good.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to buy stuff on looks alone, so I won't be able to get it unless it turns out to be super uber l33t at something...

I keep watching that video over and over again. I have gathered some info on a possible bey I paused it on. Bandid _______ WA130HF. It may be a RBV3 bey
200 height coming into play? Man, these new crazy heights are outrageous!!
I like how people get so excited over half a millimetre.
Well, I suppose since we don't exactly know what the gimmick of this one is, it's the little things that get us through the wait :p . All kidding aside, I am glad we are getting this variety of heights, though it was probably to be expected given what was released when 145 was the "standard" height so to speak.

And from the small glimpse, this appears to be one nice looking chrom wheel.
I dunno Th!nk, the 2.xx range (TH170 excluded) has been pretty much a lonesome thing, despite success, for a long time before Zero-G came around. Even as a non-competitor, I'm really happy that Takara has been lurking the "Parts you want to see come true!" thread.
I doubt we can even joke about them looking at fans' wishes ... It is just obvious to TAKARA-TOMY that anything below 145 scrapes in Zero-G stadiums, therefore, if they want to release new gimmick Tracks, it has to be anywhere between 145 and 230.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:44 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: I dunno Th!nk, the 2.xx range has been pretty much a lonesome thing, despite success, for a long time before Zero-G came around. Even as a non-competitor, I'm really happy that Takara has been lurking the "Parts you want to see come true!" thread.
TH170 has been out for well over a year now.
Forgive me, I meant with the dedicated height 2.xx range. I got thrown off by the "default height" of TH170. I never meant to dismiss anything.
Yes, well my post referred to TH170's 195 height so sticking to defaults isn't really relevant - especially as the default mode of TH170 is probably its least useful one.

I like the 195 height a lot, FWIW, so 200 should be nice enough, as long as the gimmick is a good one. I wonder how it'll go in WBBA countries though, given their opinion of TH170, heh.

Still, the Gimmick is the deal breaker here (looking at you, A230), so until it is known, we can't really comment on the track.
My guess: Switch Rubber 200 Bearing Wide Defense.
I was too lazy to post this much earlier.
When rubber tracks ht the zero g stadium, it will most likely KO itself within seconds.

I doubt there would be a bearing though..
(Aug. 04, 2012  5:04 AM)Yourself XD Wrote: My guess: Switch Rubber 200 Bearing Wide Defense.
I was too lazy to post this much earlier.
That was my guess also Joyful_3
The word 'Beserker' probably already means that this Beyblade's Chrome Wheel is larger than others; however this is only a guess because of the words defenition. Because of the Synchrom "System" there's a chance that this a major Defense based wheel, but honestly I'd love to see something with some attack capabilities. The design from the picture looks nice, regardless.
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:42 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: The word 'Beserker' probably already means that this Beyblade's Chrome Wheel is larger than others; however this is only a guess because of the words defenition. Because of the Synchrom "System" there's a chance that this a major Defense based wheel, but honestly I'd love to see something with some attack capabilities. The design from the picture looks nice, regardless.

Hate to say it, but Berserker probably means nothing. Just like Thief wasn't a spin-stealing wheel in any way whatsoever.
Shield Roller 200 Boost Wide Defense is what I want as the Track/Tip setup for now. I'm sure BWD will end up being Blade Wide Defense, though :\.