[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

(Aug. 12, 2012  1:47 AM)MissKarat Wrote: But if what I say was the case then I could say the owner could also be called Mira, Akira (Another one possibly), Sapphira (not mistaken as Sapphire) etc
Sapphire? Rip off from pokemon! lol. My guess would be girl because most of the bey info seems to be confirmed and Mira, Akira and Sapphira could be right, who knows?

(Aug. 14, 2012  7:56 PM)Ignition Wrote: Sapphire? Rip off from pokemon! lol. My guess would be girl because most of the bey info seems to be confirmed and Mira, Akira and Sapphira could be right, who knows?

It is Kira, I already posted it ... Kira Hazan, if I remember correctly.
(Aug. 14, 2012  7:56 PM)Ignition Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  1:47 AM)MissKarat Wrote: But if what I say was the case then I could say the owner could also be called Mira, Akira (Another one possibly), Sapphira (not mistaken as Sapphire) etc
Sapphire? Rip off from pokemon! lol. My guess would be girl because most of the bey info seems to be confirmed and Mira, Akira and Sapphira could be right, who knows?

I was GUESSING, and "Sapphira" not "Sapphire" that's a different name and Sapphira has "Ira" at the end it doesn't matter as the owner is already confirmed, so back on topic (sorry for off-topic post)
Ugh... Kira is the name of my annoying little cousin. Don't remind me
Oops Pinching_eyes_2 Sorry Kai-V! Cool name for the beyblader though!

EDIT: Annoying Cousin? LOL dude! Good thing for me the beybladers name isnt Andre lol!
Yay, it gets released 2 days before my Bday! XD
(Aug. 17, 2012  6:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Why do we still have no info on BWD?
Cause it hasn't been released yet!
And apparently CoroCoro is featuring Beyblade less and less ... I think Bandid Goreim was barely shown this month, and last month either.
(Aug. 17, 2012  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And apparently CoroCoro is featuring Beyblade less and less ... I think Bandid Goreim was barely shown this month, and last month either.

I think beyblade will go on another Hiatus, unfortunately after Zero G finishes. I just hope it's just a something like a year long, and they come up with something new and fresh. Maybe they would recreate the Plastics series or something.
(Aug. 17, 2012  7:22 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I think beyblade will go on another Hiatus, unfortunately after Zero G finishes. I just hope it's just a something like a year long, and they come up with something new and fresh. Maybe they would recreate the Plastics series or something.

No, Zero-G is starting, so technically TAKARA-TOMY should be increasing the publicity. For some reason, it is as if they do not care that Beyblade gets little promotion ...
(Aug. 17, 2012  7:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For some reason, it is as if they do not care that Beyblade gets little promotion ...

I think that they hope that the hype from MFB will carry through for Zero-G since its relatively the same thing ...?
I highly doubt we're going on hiatus after this point. Takara started this project as a form of 'new horizons' with a basically overhauled gameplay concept. It'd be suicide to just end it after this.

Engine Gear is a different story altogether.
They could at least afford to buy another page in CoroCoro, or however that works ...
Hm, BWD would either be Ball Wide Defense or Bearing Wide Defense, probably the first one because it's hard to fit a bearing in a WD shape tip and following the SWD family trend maybe. :\
Curious on what SR200BWD stands for maybe Shield Roller and Ball Wide Defense? Just guessing can't wait to see! =D
(Aug. 17, 2012  8:07 PM)Ignition Wrote: Hm, BWD would either be Ball Wide Defense or Bearing Wide Defense, probably the first one because it's hard to fit a bearing in a WD shape tip and following the SWD family trend maybe. :\

I think that Bearing Wide Defense would be just an EWD on steroids.
Exactly what I was thinking! A WD with a bearing would be broken for stamina. That's why I think it's Ball Wide Defense.
Or Blade Wide Defense, like Blade Semi Flat for Dark Knight Dragooon.
Seeing as Ball Wide-Defense would probably be less interesting than it sounds, Blade Wide Defense is plausible, as Ga'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEONE (sorry XD) said. I'd like to see how much an effect it has versus BSF.

SR make me think of "Sonic Resistor" for some reason....
(Aug. 18, 2012  2:12 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Seeing as Ball Wide-Defense would probably be less interesting than it sounds, Blade Wide Defense is plausible, as Ga'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEONE (sorry XD) said. I'd like to see how much an effect it has versus BSF.

SR make me think of "Sonic Resistor" for some reason....

It's been a while since someone made that joke, haha.

SR makes me think of Strontium or the NYSE stock.

It will probably be some amalgam of or at least contain one of the earlier abbreviations though, like Shield Rubber or Shield _____.
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: It will probably be some amalgam of or at least contain one of the earlier abbreviations though, like Shield Rubber or Shield _____.

Or switch ... It could also be only one word which starts with "Sr", like SW145 was just Switch 145.
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: SR makes me think of Strontium or the NYSE stock.

It will probably be some amalgam of or at least contain one of the earlier abbreviations though, like Shield Rubber or Shield _____.

Strontium-200? HOLY ISOTOPES, BATMAN!

Now, seriously; I am totally hoping for Shield Rubber; if it's wide enough and thick enough, it could be like one gigantic Fusion--the metal wheel, duhuhu--which has shown to be excellent Anti-Stamina. (?) Also, with Dragoon Dragoon, it would be Meteo on steroids; just this massive column of rubber.
Seeing as it's a Stamina type, and most Metal Fight Stamina types don't use rubber pieces, I don't think the R stands for rubber. I think it will be Shield Rounder, kind of like TR145 on a 200-height disk, or Switch Rounder, where you can change the mode somehow.
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: It will probably be some amalgam of or at least contain one of the earlier abbreviations though, like Shield Rubber or Shield _____.

Or switch ... It could also be only one word which starts with "Sr", like SW145 was just Switch 145.

Sriracha 200, calling it now.