[Product]  BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF

Random Booster to be released on July 21st 2012 for approximately 683 yen.

This is the only known confirmed information.

For all the pictures and info on Archer Gargole SA165WSF, check out its Beywiki article :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_SA165WSF

I will add more pictures later.

(Jul. 15, 2012  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: zerograndomboostervol2.jpg]

"Gargole" looks good, but the other Chrome Wheels in this Random Booster are not really overwhelming :
2 x Revizer
1 x Saramanda
1 x Oroja
1 x Ifraid
2 x "Gargole"
1 x Gryph

No Killerken ...

(Jul. 20, 2012  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To actually go back to talking about serious Beyblade business, here is the apparent content of this Random Booster :

- Archer Gargole SA165WSF (Super Rare)
- Guardian Gargole M145SB (Rare)
- Samurai Revizer SA165Q (Rare)
- Shinobi Orojya 160WSF (Rare)
- Pirates Revizer M145CF
- Guardian Saramanda W145Q
- Archer Ifraid W145SB
- Pirates Gryph 160CF

They are really encouraging M145Q too obviously ...

(Jul. 17, 2012  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I was completely correct about the spelling of this prize Beyblade : it is Gargole.
[Image: chromewheel_gargole.jpg]

SA165 stands for Switch Attack 165 :
[Image: track_sa_img.jpg]

WSF stands for Wide Semi Flat :
[Image: bottom_wsf_img.jpg]

(Jul. 13, 2012  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are pictures of Archer "Gargole", specifically its parts, that are more useful than CoroCoro ...

[Image: archergargole1.jpg]

[Image: archergargole2.jpg]

[Image: archergargolesa165mb.jpg]
The latter is showing the underside of Gryph Dragooon SA165MB.

SA165 definitely looks quite useful, personally ...

(Jul. 12, 2012  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Archer Gargoyle is the Beyblade that has SA165 and WSF.
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1130077...29309.html
Is it really just silver and black ... ?

I also predict that the actual name of this Beyblade will be Archer Gargol or something like that ...
Sounds really cool. Especially thw Archer part.
(Apr. 25, 2012  4:21 PM)Cannon Wrote: Sounds really cool. Especially thw Archer part.

Funny enough, I had this idea of "Archer" for a Sagittario Zero G Beyblade....
Zero G adapting plastic Gen names..... wat?
(Apr. 25, 2012  4:26 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Zero G adapting plastic Gen names..... wat?

Like Cannon said with Dragoon, it's probably not what you think it should be/sounds like.

They are just using mythical beasts, so of course there are going to be some things that were also used in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, but that, I am certain, TAKARA-TOMY will totally ignore and the Zero-G product will have almost nothing to do with the actual plastic or HMS Beyblade.
so can we expect a dranzer zero-G? that be pretty awesome
Dranzer is a phoenix, which was already used with Thief Phoenic. It's not likely they'll reuse it.

Thanks for the news like always Kai-V.
the name reminds me of death gargoyle from the hms era.
WOW! Thanks for the updates, Kai-V! Joyful_3

Its actually SO interesting to see things coming so quick. Random Booster V1 was released just a week ago(?), and now the second is announced! This is awesome!

And, the name of the beyblade is awesome too!
Its nice to see the Zero G series including the name of a type of warrior/fighter in the first part of their name, and a mythical creature in the second. It is a really nice combination!
Sweet, already a second one on the way! Me likey.
Archer Gargoyle? How come that name seems to get my hopes down about it's appearance?
Lol My body is screaming Sagittario-wannabe whenever I read the name.
I'm going to laugh if "Gargayle" or just plain old "Garga" substitute Gargoyle....
... you sure its not Archer Griff cuz if the existance of elements are true, Shinobi griff would be fire(recolors from BBG-9 are proven to be all fire) and I do not know where and what about griffons that resemble fire.
(Apr. 26, 2012  2:26 AM)Brood Wrote: ... you sure its not Archer Griff cuz if the existance of elements are true, Shinobi griff would be fire(recolors from BBG-9 are proven to be all fire) and I do not know where and what about griffons that resemble fire.

I am not certain who that was directed to, but yes, this product's name is confirmed to have "Archer Gargoyle". There is already a Griff release before BBG-17, and it is, yes, essentially confirmed that it is Shinobi Griff.
Now that is cool.A gargoyle beyblade.Grin
I dunno... For some reason, this makes me think Storm Capricorn...
And that is incomprehensible considering the differences, GM..... XD

I'm hoping we're getting some creativity with Chrome Wheel paint. A deep red Chrome Wheel would go perfect with all the Red/Orange spamming.

Archer Gargoyle is the Beyblade that has SA165 and WSF.
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1130077...29309.html
Is it really just silver and black ... ?

I also predict that the actual name of this Beyblade will be Archer Gargol or something like that ...
I still expect to be surprised by something even more ludicrous than that.

Still, that looks quite decently balanced, although we can't see the other side yet, and I'm a little concerned the black areas on the wheel might be holes, maybe we'll finally get a wheel that's good for anything other than defense from zero g. It also reminds me a lot of the original Death Gargoyle from plastics, though maybe that's just because of the name.

Interesting that they're reusing the Crystal Wheel, Track and Tip, even though the latter two are very rare... Almost makes me wonder if it isn't like the second Phoenic beyblade from the first Zero G RB, haha, or that they're going further with what they did with the red Thief, E230 and GCF.
Yeah, it looks like it's very circular and very balanced (comparitively) but very hollow to make up for its strengths.
SA165 and WSF were not released yet. They are just part of the Gryph Dragooon special recolour that, I think, has yet to be released. The latter is just a fusion of multiple Beyblades' parts.
The chrome wheel looks incredibly even at this angle, it's face reminds me Uranus for some reason.