[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

It's weird how "4D" Dark Knight sounds. We better have something truly out of the box.... Not to imply there isn't something special, but still.
I'm expecting something sort of Knight Dranzer ish for the crystal wheel.
(Apr. 27, 2012  8:05 PM)theowiwak Wrote: it is the first zero-g left rotation
bad guy?

That is not confirmed, so do not speculate like that ...

(Apr. 27, 2012  4:40 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Also, no one has commented on the fact that this bey is, in fact Batman.
Or owned by Batman.

I hope that this is a good guy's bey, that it's left spin and that left spin isn't sacred in Zero-G....
Do I have to remind everyone that this topic is about the Beyblade, not whoever owns it.
Ooops sorry Kai-V I just thought a little bit offtopic would be bad but let's get back to the topic.
Because they say this bey is a left rottating bey then it will definetly be an attack type bey.
Useless speculation is just that..useless. Until we have more information about the Bey itself it's not right to say it'll be attack type,left spin,or anything else. Though if it is a left apin attacker i'll be happy. But i'll laugh if it's a left spin defense. :p
(Apr. 30, 2012  6:40 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Because they say this bey is a left rottating bey then it will definetly be an attack type bey.
L-Drago Guardian. It's Defense type.

My friends saw this thread and freaked out. "Zero-G might be cool after all! A Dragoon! AWESOME!!!!" they said. I told them it was cool. Grin
I find it a little bit interesting that Dragoon, while being previously used in Beyblade as a dragon, is also a type of warrior itself (a type of warrior being the first part of Zero-G beyblade names thus far). Makes me curious as to why they chose to use "Dragoon" here specifically, when other dragon-esque words are available (though, they probably wished to stay quite a bit a ways from "Drago" and "Draconis" for the time being).
I am not really caught up with beyblade 4D of Zero-G because I am only on Metal Masters!!!!Unhappy Cartoon network has been skipping a lot of episodes, so the season seems to be going a lot faster than it should be.Unhappy This Dragoon bey for Zero-G really caught my intrest. I highly doubt it but what if Tyson came back, but even if he did, he would be way older than Ginka. Plus, I don't think that that could ever happen because the way Beyblade, (the spining tops not the show) came to be was a completely different story line. If the makers of the Beyblade series had them connect, it would take some pretty good effort to make, take up a ton of episodes, and connect with Zero-G, right?
(May. 01, 2012  3:05 AM)DragoonWarrior2 Wrote: I am not really caught up with beyblade 4D of Zero-G because I am only on Metal Masters!!!!Unhappy Cartoon network has been skipping a lot of episodes, so the season seems to be going a lot faster than it should be.Unhappy This Dragoon bey for Zero-G really caught my intrest. I highly doubt it but what if Tyson came back, but even if he did, he would be way older than Ginka. Plus, I don't think that that could ever happen because the way Beyblade, (the spining tops not the show) came to be was a completely different story line. If the makers of the Beyblade series had them connect, it would take some pretty good effort to make, take up a ton of episodes, and connect with Zero-G, right?

Completely alternate universes
(May. 01, 2012  3:05 AM)DragoonWarrior2 Wrote: I am not really caught up with beyblade 4D of Zero-G because I am only on Metal Masters!!!!Unhappy Cartoon network has been skipping a lot of episodes, so the season seems to be going a lot faster than it should be.Unhappy This Dragoon bey for Zero-G really caught my intrest. I highly doubt it but what if Tyson came back, but even if he did, he would be way older than Ginka. Plus, I don't think that that could ever happen because the way Beyblade, (the spining tops not the show) came to be was a completely different story line. If the makers of the Beyblade series had them connect, it would take some pretty good effort to make, take up a ton of episodes, and connect with Zero-G, right?
This is the bey discussion thread not anime sereis.Can you please read Kai-V posts
Just to be the, plastic fanatic I am, there's actually a Knight Dragoon Bit Sticker in plastics, though it was never made into a bey.

Here's a pic of Knight Dragoon:
[Image: KnightDragoon.png]

Here's my impression of Dark Knight Dragoon (Click to View)
seems legit
(May. 04, 2012  11:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just to be the, plastic fanatic I am, there's actually a Knight Dragoon Bit Sticker in plastics, though it was never made into a bey.

I th!nk you may be on to something... that's GENIUS!
Well, I wouldn't say genius...
The sticker pic is something I'd totally forgotten about but the photoshop mockup could have been done better IMO.
Yea, it he did was darken it and add an eyebrow and a pupil.
(May. 04, 2012  8:09 PM)Maya Wrote: Yea, it he did was darken it and add an eyebrow and a pupil.

O_O liek u could do better (getting off topic here peeps)
(May. 04, 2012  11:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just to be the, plastic fanatic I am, there's actually a Knight Dragoon Bit Sticker in plastics, though it was never made into a bey.

Nice find! Where did you get this?

coincidentally I have an extra bitchip, I'm putting this on it
Dracomageat: I'm sorry my 5 second terrible joke pic wasn't up to your lofty standards. ;p Honestly though I think hyper27 was kidding about it being genius haha

@shirayuki: go through the sticker sheets thread and download the big zip I uploaded, this is in there, amongst other things.

Anyway guys, let's all get back on topic now, hey?
I think yeah.... I just think yeah.

"Dark Knight" is still bugging me because it is two words. This is a new chapter of Beyblade, not 4D....
I'm completely with you on that, and would think it could perhaps be a three-part beyblade, but I doubt they're going to pull that so early, and Big Bang was still one part.

Still odd to see dragoon be associated with something "bad". Given the whole Dark Knight thing, I don't think they'll relate back to the old Dragoon, definitely not if it's an evil bey. It's definitely an odd choice of name, but I guess they've never been past throwbacks, Ketos having an RS tip for example, left spinning dragons (and as others have said, I expect this to be left spin).
(May. 05, 2012  12:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: Anyway guys, let's all get back on topic now, hey?

One more off-topic post.

(May. 05, 2012  12:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: Dracomageat

I think you mean Maya here, just saying.
(May. 05, 2012  12:47 AM)Apply Without Wrote: "Dark Knight" is still bugging me because it is two words. This is a new chapter of Beyblade, not 4D....

I don't get why, Big Bang was two words. Did you get irratated off of that?