[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

Starter to be released on July 21st 2012 for approximately 998 yen.

For all information and pictures of Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, check out the Beywiki article on it!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...n_LW160BSF

[Image: darkknightdragooon2.jpg]

[Image: darkknightdragooonexpo.jpg]

(May. 13, 2012  10:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be another one of those crazily unavailable/rare recolours called "Gryph Dragoon (letters)165WSF Coro Dra Model".
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-112...68575.html
Only ten will exist, hah.

So, I am posting it here just to let everyone see the sneak-peak of the "Dragoon" Chrome Wheel.

(May. 14, 2012  12:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That 165-tall Track is not just called "165", and I hope everyone realises that ... That is why I wrote "(letters)" in front of it. Also, that might not be Dark Knight "Dragoon"'s actual parts either, since they obviously seem to mix Gryph and "Dragoon" together.

By the way, that Face is not "Dragoon"'s either. That is just CoroCoro's logo.

(May. 14, 2012  2:27 AM)Brood Wrote: And nothing so special but there will a "gold dragon" version of darkknight dragoon that will bve sold on WHF.And you can pretty much see the face bolt on that bey.
It is also confirmed that Darkknight dragoon is a Left spin bey sorry just realized.

But theres something really fishy about shinobi griff cuz shinobi is a right spin crystal wheel and griff can be synchromed with dragoon.It also said "Strongest class custom of Sky element bey" so im pretty sure those two chorme wheels are Sky element.And about the missing letters its SA165

Sorry for double post

(May. 14, 2012  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The blogger decided to make them private, and even I cannot see them now ... He must hate me, hah.

Here is the picture of the golden Model of Dark Knight Dragoon which will be available at the next World Hobby Fair :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1125...12930.html
Quite cool, in my opinion. The Face is more of a Leone Face ...

(May. 14, 2012  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the same picture of the super rare black and red version, also :
http://ameblo.jp/yu-yu0725n-chan/image-1...54486.html

(Jun. 12, 2012  10:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...94943.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...94982.html

It and its owner seem quite cool. The Face mark looks a lot more like a lion though ...

The parts are confirmed to be LW160BSF.

(Jun. 16, 2012  3:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, I am not certain at all that the previous CoroCoro issue completely confirmed that Dark Knight Dragooon was a left-spin Beyblade, but now it is confirmed, hah. It will come with a Zero-G Compact Launcher L, which is horrible since all L Drago Beyblades at least came with more than a ridiculously small winder-based launcher ...

(Jun. 18, 2012  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the Zero-G Compact Launcher L (tentative name) :

[Image: darkknightdragooongoldl.jpg]

Essentially, it is exactly like a regular Zero-G Compact Launcher with all the tools located at the same places and not really helping left-handed players that much, however the space near the prongs is rounder and slightly wider, it seems, and we have some additional designs to make it just slightly unique.
Wow, I hope it is Dragoon Smile
lol maybe it shaped like a dragoon? well cant wait for it to be released
It probably has no relation to Dragoon at all. Feels just like a fancy word for Dragon..
Dragoon derives from an entirely different language, doesn't it? It shouldn't be exclusive to the plastics at all.
Well, when Kai-V first spoke of this bey, I was enthralled! But back then, it wasn't confirmed...
But now, it is!
I am SO looking forward to this bey! Joyful_3
I don't care about its relation with the plastic series Dragoon, but my interest is derived from the fact that Dragon beys have always been VERY interesting... Sooo...
(Apr. 25, 2012  4:16 PM)Cannon Wrote: Feels just like a fancy word for Dragon...

While it may feel ths way, it is also infact a particular type of foot soldier. No draconicness can be assumed from the name at all, though precident would have us believe it's likely to possess such since TT has used the name that way in the past.
Still, this is probably nothing more than a refferece in name and may not even be that.
Dracomageat- True...
Moreover, the preceding name (Dark Knight) actually inclines me to believe the "Dragoon" in the name to be a reference to the foot soldier, but as TT has always used "Dragoon" for Dragon in the past, I am 99% sure that they would do the same thing again...
i will be pre-ordering this just cuz its based on a dragon, and all dragon beys in the past were epic. im really hoping that this is left spin
Janstarblast: Dragoons are mounted infantry, not foot soldiers. The word is in the mythical creature position, so I would add my 1% to your 99%. Smile
"Dragoon" definitely refers to a mythical creature, not any sort of warrior.
Kai-V one can only hope. It could be a warrior I hope not Unhappy
(Apr. 25, 2012  7:40 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Kai-V one can only hope. It could be a warrior I hope not Unhappy

It is not at all ... You do not understand the basic logic of Zero-G names.
Welcome back Dragoon. Thanks for the info !
(Apr. 25, 2012  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2012  7:40 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Kai-V one can only hope. It could be a warrior I hope not Unhappy

It is not at all ... You do not understand the basic logic of Zero-G names.

Yes I think I do there based on mythical creatures. But u never no Takara can trick us that's all imsaying noting more
(Apr. 25, 2012  8:29 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Yes I think I do there based on mythical creatures. But u never no Takara can trick us that's all imsaying noting more

Not enough to replace the logic with [Warrior] [Warrior]. That is too redundant.
Too much Zero-G I can't keep up Crying
(Apr. 25, 2012  8:41 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Too much Zero-G I can't keep up Crying

Most "product types" are just complete repeats from Metal Fight Beyblade. Zero-G Launcher, a few stadiums to begin the series, the Zero-G Digital Power Launcher, etc. Except the few new actual Zero-G Beyblades, it is nothing too difficult to remember.
(Apr. 25, 2012  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not enough to replace the logic with [Warrior] [Warrior]. That is too redundant.

Crystal Crystal? Bladers would be majorly peeved but it seems possible.
I hope that it is a Knight beyblade! I love knights! They're so cool! If it is, I'm buying it right away!
Assuming no shenanigans, it's a Dragon Knight beyblade. All the coolness of Knight Dranzer with the sheer force of a dragon bey behind it.
I just can't wait to hear more about this one. :3
*Cross fingers hoping it doesn't turn out to be anything like "Dark", despite not being a battler*

I really hope the design is worth its name.
I CAN"T WAIT!!! I'm gonna buy it and defeat everyone! A Knight Dragon! The concept is so cool and it gets me so psyched!