[Product]  BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set

???

I can't get enough of this!!!

Killerken looks very nice.
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:22 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:03 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I wonder how the conversation went when someone pitched the name Killerken

You totally just missed the ninth page.

I think he's referring to the TT executives, not the community upon hearing the name. XD
(Jun. 16, 2012  1:14 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:22 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:03 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I wonder how the conversation went when someone pitched the name Killerken

You totally just missed the ninth page.

I think he's referring to the TT executives, not the community upon hearing the name. XD

I caught them:

[Image: 554671_164030183730018_2077623639_n.jpg]

They're definitely talking about KillerKen.
Killerken = Klarken from Bakuten Shoot? Sounds sort of similar.
(Jun. 16, 2012  7:21 AM)Cannon Wrote: Killerken = Klarken from Bakuten Shoot? Sounds sort of similar.

Who or what is "Klarken" ? Had it been "kuraaken", it would be possible, but it is really "kiraaken".
He was a minor blader from V-Force under Gideon's command.

Klarken had a giant squid bit-beast, IIRC (I haven't watched V-Force for 2 years, it was the worst season on Beyblade for me).

EDIT: Dammit, mixed up the blader with the bit-beasts. The guy had two Klarken bit-beasts that he used to attack Ray.
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  7:21 AM)Cannon Wrote: Killerken = Klarken from Bakuten Shoot? Sounds sort of similar.

Who or what is "Klarken" ? Had it been "kuraaken", it would be possible, but it is really "kiraaken".

Klarken was a bit-beast,IIRC.

EDIT: Beaten by Ga'
2nd EDIT: Ga' messed up,I was right...haha Tongue_out
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Kai-V, cue the "KluelessKen" emoticon! ???
Kai-V- Wow, that looks so nice, haha!
Probably a way by which you can avoid seeing multiple interrogation marks, and instead see a funny (yet sweet) looking emoticon? Tongue_out_wink

Ah, well I am sorry for that. I should have checked TT's site.
But seriously, I hate A230's design. The thick, cylindrical design of the original 230 track was the very reason why it got so popular...
By changing that very design into something that seems to be a recoil powerhouse (all because of the overall shape being similar to a cube) is quite dangerous IMO.
In a Zero G stadium though....... ???
You're all really negative IMO. I think the beys look nice and i'm happy that we get Shinobu's launcher since it sure as hell didn't happen for Kyoya even though it should have. I'm gonna get this as soon as I have the money.
Oh no, I am just negative about A230. It might turn out to be one great, innovative track upon release, but at the moment, it seems less promising.
The other things impress me quite a lot (except the color scheme), and I am looking forward to those. The price though, simply doesn't matter to me, as I am never going to buy it anyway, haha!
Hey, at least we aren't getting 145WB like we originally were! nice to get Shinobu's launcher, even though there isn't much of a difference. Could be good if anyone were to ever cosplay as him.

A230 looks like if paired with CF it can be used for a HTAC (do those even really work?) if A230 has enough offensive power, it might work.
My post wasn't aimed at you at all. I didn't even read it yet.
(Jun. 16, 2012  4:40 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hey, at least we aren't getting 145WB like we originally were! nice to get Shinobu's launcher, even though there isn't much of a difference. Could be good if anyone were to ever cosplay as him.

A230 looks like if paired with CF it can be used for a HTAC (do those even really work?) if A230 has enough offensive power, it might work.

That's true, haha! At least better than 145WB...

As for HTACs, those have never worked until now (except for the niche use BBP combos found on 230 height), but in Zero G, you never know! Grin

Ultra- Oh, I am sorry! Smile
Yes, its a good part(not too good though), but it is also easily obtainable. Its always nice to have something new coming, you know! Grin
Indeed. I was just saying, there are worse rehashes than WB and we seem to see a lot of them these days.
Yes, you have a point, but I'd much rather have new parts than an older set. (given that they're harder to find, even though a 145WB is still pretty easy to get ahold of) Newer parts allow for more customizations, and they might find some wide uses, ofr they might find some niche uses. Either way, new parts IMO are much better than re-releasing the old ones.
Also for anyone who doesn't own the Zero G attack stadium WB is a pretty useless part these days. Since I do plan on getting it and don't own a Zero G Attack Stadium i'm glad that it doesn't have it and that it's just a recolour of Samurai Ifraid.
Spelling of "Killerken" is confirmed hahah.

[Image: killerken.jpg]

Also, why do the beasts look so different than the childish Face marks we get on each Beyblade ...
(Jun. 18, 2012  2:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Spelling of "Killerken" is confirmed hahah.

Also, why do the beasts look so different than the childish Face marks we get on each Beyblade ...
The faced mark for Killerken reminds me of the symbol for Hydra (Captain America.) XD

I believe it's to make it a little more interesting in the show. I actually like the face marks a lot better than the designs on the bit chips.

Dude we need to get a picture of those beasts I really want a closer look >< Augh its not fair
(Jun. 18, 2012  3:39 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Dude we need to get a picture of those beasts I really want a closer look >< Augh its not fair

Some of them were just posted on the official WBBA Circle ...

Also, the stub for Pirates Killerken A230JSB has been added on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...en_A230JSB
I did not include the picture of the render, because it is not even clear if that was really supposed to be Killerken ... The Beyblade in the render also seems to have a Metal Stone Face, which is not the case anymore ... Could they really just be two different Beyblades ?
I find it hard to believe that both this and Archer Gryph had such drastic design changes in such a short amount of time. It really is mind blowing, as the designs are nearly nothing alike.
(Jun. 18, 2012  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2012  3:39 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Dude we need to get a picture of those beasts I really want a closer look >< Augh its not fair

Some of them were just posted on the official WBBA Circle ...

Also, the stub for Pirates Killerken A230JSB has been added on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...en_A230JSB
I did not include the picture of the render, because it is not even clear if that was really supposed to be Killerken ... The Beyblade in the render also seems to have a Metal Stone Face, which is not the case anymore ... Could they really just be two different Beyblades ?

A230 looks weird OH also mind giving me a link? Sorry its just I like the art and the beast designs