[Product]  BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set

OOOOOOH I cant wait! I wanna test the Zero-G V.S. The MFB! OH THESE ARE GONNA BE SO EPIC! Thanks for the updates!
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: @Manaphy: As much as I'd be wary of mentioning rumors, the details do look exactly like tentacles to me.

I wasn't gonna bring it up until I noticed a resemblance. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks tentacles are on the bey.
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:18 PM)Hazel Wrote: Metagame domination begins and ends with circles.

Flash. It's an oval.
Rumours are still not OK to post as long as they have not been confirmed yet ... I have erased a few posts if they contained mostly rumours, so if you had other things in your missing message(s), go ahead and repost the parts that have nothing to do with rumours.

Also, everybody should not forget the "Escolpiosis" or whatever ...
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:18 AM)kbuno50 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:18 PM)Hazel Wrote: Metagame domination begins and ends with circles.

Flash. It's an oval.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Show me Flash doing to the metagame what Basalt, BD145, and to a lesser extent, Duo, did.
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Leon, takara have never made circular parts out to be anything other than powerful. Definitely not "beginners beyblades"...

Heck, they originally allowed the use of home-made parts in early plastics competition until they noticed everyone just kept using circles.

@Manaphy: As much as I'd be wary of mentioning rumors, the details do look exactly like tentacles to me.

You misunderstand what I mean by "begginer beyblade". Compare this "tentacle" beyblade to the other Zero-G blades. They are mostly asymetrical, and very cool aestheticly, coupleled with insane amounts of detail in the design. Now look at this bey. From what we can tell, the tentacles are the only main feature of the aesthetics, and it appears to be almost circular and symetrical. On top of that, it appears to include "stock" parts. (Strongly resembles 145B) The lack of "uniqueness" as compared to the rest of the series is why I called it a "begginer bey". The actual performance of the bey itself is irrelevant to my point. Sorry if I did not make that clear

Now of course, I could be dead wrong, and this bey is much more than that, but considering that we know all of the BBG codes up to 14 (15?) there is no room for this bey to be released individualy before this set is released, unless TT decides to release this bey seperatly at a later time (outside of a RB of course, those do not count)
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:51 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:18 AM)kbuno50 Wrote:

Flash. It's an oval.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Show me Flash doing to the metagame what Basalt, BD145, and to a lesser extent, Duo, did.

That is only because Flash came after all of those wheels. Imagine if Flash came before all of those wheels, then our metagame would have been in chaos for a while. Circular wheels in general just kick butt
Nah, like we had mentioned when the ban Basalt discussion was going on, we mentioned that there were points where Attack should have dominated easily, but didn't because of people's fear.

However, I do agree that if there was an Attack Type that was easy to use and super easy to win, then it could be different, but most people aren't confident enough either way. Who knows, Zero-G could make Attack Types easier to use! That's be cool! There's a possibility they'll be more difficult though! Haha
Zero-G is at least looking more friendly to attackers.

I'm mostly excited for the circular Beyblade, though. I like a circles~
Hopefully it's really light or something.
Hopefully Zero-G crunches out a Metal Wheel reminiscent of Circle Upper..
I too am curious for this new blade. It does indeed look "basic", having an ungimmicked 145WB(?), but often times basic parts find good uses competitively. Driger S and RF are good examples of this.

(Mar. 22, 2012  11:28 PM)Dan Wrote: Hopefully it's really light or something.
Hopefully Zero-G crunches out a Metal Wheel reminiscent of Circle Upper..

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps it is possible that upper attack can return, especially since these new blades have so much plastic. But with the swaying stadium, I'm not sure if upper attack should be the prefered plan of attack, or even competitively viable. We'll certainly have to test this! Wink
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thanks to Toywiz for the render :
[Image: beybladesynchrombattles.jpg]

This is apparently the vague content of this set, which is weird considering the above picture :

New 4D Bey (Attack Type)
Rare Prototype/Pre-remodeling Bey (Balance Type) (Limited colour)
Pre-remodeling Bey (Defense Type) (Limited colour)
Metal (Stone) face Custom Ver. (Limited colour)
New Holder Tool (Limited colour)

So, unless Samurai Ifraid was somehow a Defense type in its "pre-remodeling" state, I have no idea what is up with this. However, that is the official item description.
Does this imply a mold change, perhaps?

Placeholder name?
That's kinda weird. Pre-Remodeling? Huh? Is that implying a mold change or like a release of the prototype versions of the wheels?
vague info y u confuse me
(May. 13, 2012  5:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: That's kinda weird. Pre-Remodeling? Huh? Is that implying a mold change or like a release of the prototype versions of the wheels?
vague info y u confuse me

Yes, it is essentially "prototype".
I personally doubt the actual toy prototype will be released, can't imagine the flaws. Unless Takara-TOMY is doing the whole prototype cliche with Ifraid like they did with Nemesis.
Welp there went my money again
i want a prototype something :3 oh well, hopefully the first one will be good. Looks to be so from the render. Thanks Kai-V!
I'm surprised no one noticed the "New 4D Bey" part of the description.
They aren't really the best with descriptions. To them they probably think 4D is still going on and don't realize that Zero-G is actually a new series.
(May. 19, 2012  12:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They aren't really the best with descriptions. To them they probably think 4D is still going on and don't realize that Zero-G is actually a new series.

I would not post such inaccurate information though. As a matter of fact, three reputed stores display the same description, so it comes straight from TAKARA-TOMY's catalogue.
hmm what new 4d attack type may we get. mabye a remold?
Hm, there is just one instance of an item description for BBG-13 not mentioning any 4D Beyblade, and it also says that the new Defense- and water-type Beyblade in this set is based on a Kraken. I wonder which description will end up being the later one that we will actually see for this product ...
I'm smiling so badly now, I wanna shout "I told you so" xD
But I can't, as my assumption still isn't fully confirmed...
A Kraken-based Beyblade does not make the rumours entirely right ... And, as I wrote, there is only one instance. All other item descriptions do not mention it. Shinobi Griff also salutes you.
It is confirmed that the Beyblade in this set is Pirates Kiraken A230JSB. "Kiraken" is of course subject to different spellings, however it is not just 'kraken'.

http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...94998.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...95012.html
Maybe Armor 230, Jog Sharp Ball? Sure looks like it...