[Product]  BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S

That sketch of the Griffon seemingly going to fire that spear (obviously an arrow, but at that size it more resembles a spear), while done in a serious style, seems silly to me :p

It is unfortunate that for most Zero-G releases, the crystal wheels are all but useless because to me, they often outshine their chrome wheel counterparts, especially in this case.
That picture made me laugh as well.

It's uhh, not exactly practical in any way (eg, how does it fire it), and it either has to keep its neck in an awkward position or impale its neck... That seems like a rather poor design to me.

The beyblade itself looks rather nice, though not nice enough for me to pick one up any time soon.
Archer is pink-purple. That is bad, hah.

It is odd that the beast illustrations are all in monochrome and in a sketchy fashion, but they are generally decent. The one for Archer Gryph also applies to that, in my opinion.

By the way, Imperial, the wind element was known, although we were clearly mislead at the beginning because it was supposed to be Shinobi Gryph.
Imperial sounds like a good chrome wheel name too IMO.
(Jun. 21, 2012  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, Imperial, the wind element was known, although we were clearly mislead at the beginning because it was supposed to be Shinobi Gryph.

Really? I didn't know it was confirmed.

Archer looks more like a mix of blue and purple to me.
(Jun. 21, 2012  8:08 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, Imperial, the wind element was known, although we were clearly mislead at the beginning because it was supposed to be Shinobi Gryph.

Really? I didn't know it was confirmed.

Archer looks more like a mix of blue and purple to me.

I have noticed that pink/purple images turn out to be dark blue when they are taken. The same applies for the Jupiter CW.

(Jun. 16, 2012  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  1:16 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:10 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Watch the blader in the anime that owns Archer Gryph be a short kid that sucks at blading and looks up to Zero but then becomes the apprentice of the evil pro blader but still suck in the end and his name is Denta.

The preview for the next episode shows either this blader or the Killerken blader, I don't recall correctly.

Archer Gryph is featured in the episode trailer for this week, yes. The kid who owns it has blond, curly hair, and personally reminds me of Near from Death Note, generally.

0_0 wat

Heck yeah. Near for the win. But the face is practically Aquila. This might be the first beyblade with a useful crystal wheel.
Shinobi Gryph sounds a lot cooler. It would be like, a.... Shinobi.... Speechless Well, it's a cooler name. Pinching_eyes_2
darnit. according to my aunt, they've been out for a few days now. (warning, large photo)

Along with the Metal Faces, haha. Good to see them out, can't wait to get one. What's with the big 5 on the front?
Its funny how tt gets time lag among reigns

Rai
The 5 you see means 5 multiple assault attack
BBG Has a video up:

It looks A LOT nicer than the corocoro render. Well in terms of colors.

It looks a bit more rounded off too, so it might not be as good as I had hoped.
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:41 PM)zionson Wrote: darnit. according to my aunt, they've been out for a few days now. (warning, large photo)

Archer Gryph? Bah, who cares? Metal stone faces? DO WANT.
(Jun. 22, 2012  4:17 PM)death5501 Wrote: that bay is awsome

Add more content to your posts, otherwise it's SPAM...
Just to tell everyone the track and bottom perfectly match the clear purple Sagittario clear wheel in BB-100. So with those two you can create a clear purple saggitario(minus the face which is clear yellow).
You should be able to find a clear purple face and put a Sagittario sticker on.
Archer weighs 5.16 grams.
Gryph weighs 30.4 grams. So, average for a Chrome Wheel.

Archer is relative light though, probably the lightest of the Crystal Wheels out at the moment.
Grrr I want it for no apparent reason!
To be honest, thats one good-looking beyblade!

I like birds=me want that beyblade.

Also, that C145 will scrape the Zero-G stadium like crazy,loool.

[Image: %E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%...9-3944.jpg]
I still really wish they'd put two griffin heads on it, but I suppose it still turned out pretty nice... guess I'll throw one into my standing order. Doesn't look remotely useful, though.
I wish it reminded me more of Cross Griffon than Penta Wing, but with that 5- thing, it's screaming the latter to me.
(Jun. 23, 2012  1:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: I wish it reminded me more of Cross Griffon than Penta Wing, but with that 5- thing, it's screaming the latter to me.

I personally loved Penta Wing a lot in comparison to Cross Griffon, haha!

But well, considering the uses, Griffon has to be better of course!

I wish Cross Gryph actually looked like Penta Wing; which IMO was the best-looking AR in the plastic series (unless I am missing something).
Still, as I had said previously, I love the looks of this bey anyway!
Chrome wheels have only one head with the exception of Orojya because it's designed that way.I love the design of the zerog beys because of that.
Oh wait theres Dragooon.dang it.