World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S (/Thread-Product-BBG-12-Synchrom-Booster-Archer-Gryph-C145S)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S - Kai-V - Feb. 03, 2012

Booster to be released on June 23rd, 2012, for approximately 893 yen.

For all information and pictures of Archer Gryph C145S, check out the Beywiki article on it!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Archer_Gryph_C145S

[Image: archergryph.jpg]

(Jun. 15, 2012  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY's site layout changed drastically ...

Anyway, here are indeed the confirmed parts :

Archer
[Image: crystalwheel_archer.jpg]

Gryph
[Image: chromewheel_gryph.jpg]

And C145S.

(Mar. 21, 2012  4:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is confirmed to be based on a griffon.

Thanks to Toywiz for this render :
[Image: shinobigriffrender.jpg]

Who cares about Crystal-Wheel-recycling when you get awesome Chrome Wheels like that.

It is a Balance type.

(Jun. 12, 2012  10:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, CoroCoro seems to say that it is "Archer Griff" ... However everything else does not, and it would not be the first time that CoroCoro makes a mistake.

Anyway, here is a picture of it, which looks a lot worse than the render we saw ...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-11275927343-12024694986.html

RE: BBG-12 Thin Chrome Booster Shinobi Gryph - CocoaPuffs - Feb. 03, 2012

Gryph... maybe a griffin? Ugh. Parts getting reused! Already! When I saw that I was all,Dumb Rimshot Name sounds awesome though.

RE: BBG-12 Thin Chrome Booster Shinobi Gryph - kbuno50 - Feb. 03, 2012

"Thin Chrome", huh? Thin chrome seems to be used a lot.

RE: BBG-12 Thin Chrome Booster Shinobi Gryph - Imperial - Feb. 04, 2012

Hopefully it will be a "Gryph" not a "Glyph", because I have been waiting for a MFB Gryphon bey. It bothers me that the wheel is reused; it makes the wheel not unique to what the bey represents, if that makes sense.

RE: BBG-12 Thin Chrome Booster Shinobi Gryph - Hyper27 - Feb. 04, 2012

I think their repeating shinobi for just any normal reason. In early MFB storm was repeated ( storm Pegasus , storm capricorn, storm aquario)

RE: BBG-12 Thin Chrome Booster Shinobi Gryph - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 04, 2012

Thin is such a weird choice of name.

To some albeit sensitive individual it could imply
Fragility. Unless "Thin Chrome" is a strong type of metal.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2012

It is confirmed to be based on a griffon.

Thanks to Toywiz for this render :
[Image: shinobigriffrender.jpg]

Who cares about Crystal-Wheel-recycling when you get awesome Chrome Wheels like that.

It is a Balance type.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Fluke - Mar. 21, 2012

Wow, the asymmetry of the Chrome Wheels may be my favorite part so far - the designs I think are far superior to many of MFB's previous releases.

Particularly a fan of how the 'heads' wrap around the top-exposed part of the crystal wheel

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 21, 2012

Thanks for all the updates!

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 21, 2012

Looking at these previews is making me wish i had pre ordered some of these.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - NEET no Kami - Mar. 21, 2012

epic. this is on my preorder list.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Byerg - Mar. 21, 2012

Gosh, Takara Tomy is really outdoing themselves with these terrific, lovely, awesome Chrome (and Crystal) Wheels.
I still can't wait for all of these revieled beyblades to have their track and bottoms revieled too DX

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Hazel - Mar. 21, 2012

I really rather like this design, although I do see some potential for concern about the nice, fine edges and details being beaten to death in combat...

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - RayUniStriker - Mar. 21, 2012

cool it looks like 2 unicornos
note: toywiz took away all those pic

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - th!nk - Mar. 21, 2012

It's based on a griffon, but it does not adequately remind me of my beloved Cross Griffon.

I am a little disappointed.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Hazel - Mar. 21, 2012

It does at least look to be just as bare hand-shredding as Cross Griffon was, though.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Tri - Mar. 21, 2012

With those spikes on the chrome wheel, they could easily be smashed in if hit right.
This is just what I think out of the pic Kai-V put up.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - th!nk - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 21, 2012  11:29 PM)Hazel Wrote: It does at least look to be just as bare hand-shredding as Cross Griffon was, though.

Metal is cheating.

The design, it is not my beloved... :c

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - kbuno50 - Mar. 22, 2012

Oh mannnnn... Anyone think of poison with all the spikes on Gryph?

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - Pony - Mar. 22, 2012

This looks way too interesting. Takara Tomy really stepped it up after 4d! I hope the Track/Tip are found soon enough.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Gryph - JBladerMS - Mar. 22, 2012

(Mar. 21, 2012  10:13 PM)Hazel Wrote: I really rather like this design, although I do see some potential for concern about the nice, fine edges and details being beaten to death in combat...

Yeah, I know what you mean. On the bright side, this design appears "sketchy". It may not be the final design, especially since the picture isn't even of a 3D render. There is a chance that unnecessarily fine decals will be made less intricate, or removed altogether. For looks, I'd keep it as it is, but being the hardcore battler I am, a sacrifice of aesthetics will be needed.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Griff - DuncanBeyDemon - Mar. 23, 2012

Is the element fire, the crystal on the chrome wheel is red. Please no more fire, I hope its wind this time
Is the element fire? The crystal on the chrome wheel is red. Please no more fire, I hope its wind this time

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Griff - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 23, 2012

Don't double post and complain for the sake of complaining. There aren't that many fire based beyblades... Not counting the secondary flame wheel tops.

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Griff - DuncanBeyDemon - Mar. 23, 2012

Im not complaining for the sake of complaining, and the double post was an accident. I was just wishing to see a bey with a wind element and gryph could the most likely one. Besides Ifraid, Salamander and Phoenec already have the fire element

RE: BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Griff - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 23, 2012

Wasn't the series said to be based on the fire element mostly? Or was that tentative information?