[Product]  BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S

How does that look like Leone, exactly?

Anyways, the colours really do match; like Earth Aquila. Smile I like it.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Too heavy for my eyes it's very very pretty!
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:33 PM)Cannon Wrote: How does that look like Leone, exactly?

The "wings" on Gryph looks similar to Metal System Leone's "wings" as well, haha. At least they do to me.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

The "wings" on Gryph looks similar to Metal System Leone's "wings" as well, haha. At least they do to me.

Blizzard orthros.
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I also noticed another pattern (besides the names, hah) : Zero-G Boosters appear to always have old Tracks and Bottoms.

What is even weirder is that it is as if one Track and one Bottom always had to be paired together. C145 and S were together for Flame Sagittario as well, 145WD has always been a common combination, SW145 with SD too, etc.

I've also started to notice that the Beyblades in Synchrom Boosters have MSFs.

I really like the design of this. Smile Hopefully Gryph will see some use; it looks like it'd be at least half decent for attack.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:45 PM)Apply Without Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Blizzard orthros.

Oh sweet mama, you just put two and two together, amazing.

Just realized this comes with a MSF..
Yeah, I'm definitely getting one. (or two, even better!) My MSF is defective, plus, dat everything. Grin
Ok now the face TOTALLY looks like something from a basketball team (first being bull) All in all interesting bey I love it!
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:46 PM)Primal Wrote: [quote='Kai-V' pid='973238' dateline='1339736082']
I've also started to notice that the Beyblades in Synchrom Boosters have MSFs.

This is a good point! Very clever of TT to mix old parts with boosters but give them MSF to still make them an attractive purchase.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:46 PM)Primal Wrote: I've also started to notice that the Beyblades in Synchrom Boosters have MSFs.

I think that was established long before though, hah.
This looks awesome. Wonder if it will be any good
My new favorite Zero-g bey.....this thing is so nice looking!!
Love the new site layout, and this new bey looks fantastic. Zero_G is off to a great start with all of these new parts Grin

I am really liking Archer's design. I would love it more if Sagitario didn't have bow theme though; it doesn't seem that original enough to me, especialy considering the parts it comes with.

Seriously TT? An archer bey with C145S? Atleast Gryph looks bad@$$ enough to make up for it
Corocoro's picture made it look kinda bad, but these official pictures have made it look amazing. Nice choice of colors, too.
And dat Crystal Wheel... This is probably one of my favorite Zero-G Beys so far (along with Guardian Revizer).
Watch the blader in the anime that owns Archer Gryph be a short kid that sucks at blading and looks up to Zero but then becomes the apprentice of the evil pro blader but still suck in the end and his name is Denta.

No but in all seriousness, this bey looks really cool, the face through me off a bit because of how childish it looks (same with saramanda) imo.

And is it just me or does the Gryph wheel look a lot like the Leone/Counter wheel?
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:10 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Watch the blader in the anime that owns Archer Gryph be a short kid that sucks at blading and looks up to Zero but then becomes the apprentice of the evil pro blader but still suck in the end and his name is Denta.

No but in all seriousness, this bey looks really cool, the face through me off a bit because of how childish it looks (same with saramanda) imo.

And is it just me or does the Gryph wheel look a lot like the Leone/Counter wheel?

The preview for the next episode shows either this blader or the Killerken blader, I don't recall correctly.

I'm pissed they didn't use the original design, but I guess I can see where you're coming from with 'childish'

Rai noticed that almost immediately, haha.
(Jun. 16, 2012  1:16 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:10 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Watch the blader in the anime that owns Archer Gryph be a short kid that sucks at blading and looks up to Zero but then becomes the apprentice of the evil pro blader but still suck in the end and his name is Denta.

The preview for the next episode shows either this blader or the Killerken blader, I don't recall correctly.

Archer Gryph is featured in the episode trailer for this week, yes. The kid who owns it has blond, curly hair, and personally reminds me of Near from Death Note, generally.
The article stub for Archer Gryph C145S is up on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ryph_C145S
I should really get back on the WBO forums more often, hah.

I really like the overall design of this Beyblade, especially the blue parts. I knew Takara-Tomy would not keep the original design we saw because those pictures are usually very early renders that get changed, plus there was "too much goin' on" with the chrome wheel. It needed to be simplified.

When I get my summer job, I'm definitely spending most of it on Zero-G stuff.
(Jun. 19, 2012  1:33 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: I really like the overall design of this Beyblade, especially the blue parts. I knew Takara-Tomy would not keep the original design we saw because those pictures are usually very early renders that get changed, plus there was "too much goin' on" with the chrome wheel. It needed to be simplified.

A lot of previous renders were kept extremely 'intact', with just some colours changing. The render we had for Flash Sagittario was just a drawing, so you could have expected it to be changed the most, but its design remained.
Seems like I completely missed news about this.
I can't believe how Zero G beys have now started looking better now! The initial releases weren't really aesthetically pleasing, but this is probably the Kreis Cygnus of Zero G, haha!
Really beautiful!
This is actually a wheel that I would have liked seeing on Thief Phoenic instead; seeing how the Griffon on the Chrome Wheel almost looks like a Phoenix. Then again, Griffons and Phoenixes never looked too different to me. Tongue_out

Quite impressed by the design and the color scheme too!
I actually really like Phoenic. I just hate that it doesn't seem like it'll work too well synchromed because the contact points get covered. Unhappy
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/

Box pictures, parts pictures. It seems to be a new element, most likely wind.

Archer looks awesome!
Haha I was already in love with this Beyblade, but all the faults are pretty much put aside. Excellent link buddy.