[Product]  BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S

Awww, the render looked so promising. This looks more angular than I'd hoped for. I wanted it to be ornate, like an ancient rune of some sort. The picture from Coro-Coro looks very staid.

Fluke - I would tend to disagree, though. Revizer looks terrific, and so did Oroyja. Even Phoenic was nice. Compared to those, Gryph looks a bit meh. But it could also just be the stickers.
Who cares about balanced and everything : the render of Griff looked awesome visually, hah.
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:13 AM)zionson Wrote: Fluke - I would tend to disagree, though. Revizer looks terrific, and so did Oroyja. Even Phoenic was nice. Compared to those, Gryph looks a bit meh. But it could also just be the stickers.

I was referring to Griff. Compared to the render, this is rather bland. Phoenic and Reviser do look good, but Griff is quite the let down for me, aesthetically. It looks almost like a modified Earth.

Wow, that's very different... Given the change in the chrome wheel from the render, I'm guessing they changed the crystal wheel to match, or vice versa.

As for working out what the Crystal Wheel is - it's visible in the picture, but I don't know what Shinobi looks like.
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:53 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ew.
C145S?
Eh.
Well, I'll still eventually get one of these. Hopefully.

I knew it I knew it but i didn't say anything because i was afraid of being warned >< but still cool looking bey and I love the face desgin reminds me of aquila..
I said the face is reminiscent of Earth Aquila Mainly in how its shaped also this may even be a throw back to Flame Saggitario well in terms of track and tip but still the bey looks good and the purple C145 is awesome (I love c145) And with this bey it makes since after all Griffons are generally depicted with eagle and lion parts and lions and eagles have claws so in a way I'm happy for this bey.
Has anyone actually tested C145 in BBG-03/04? They have had decent sense in the tracks they've put out so far, so perhaps it should be looked into?
Was just thinking that myself. I'll try to experiment around with it later today.
I've got to admit though, I'm loving the clear purple C145S. Pretty nice if you ask me.
I really, really dislike the direction they went with this wheel... I was hoping they'd have more pronounced wing details and Griffin heads on it, or at least stick to the original render... they just made it look incredibly boring and featureless.

Not even sure I'll bother with it, now.
A clear purple C145 S, I like this bey already.
(Jun. 14, 2012  12:09 AM)Hazel Wrote: I really, really dislike the direction they went with this wheel... I was hoping they'd have more pronounced wing details and Griffin heads on it, or at least stick to the original render... they just made it look incredibly boring and featureless.

Not even sure I'll bother with it, now.

It looks like the "Infinity metal wheel of our Zero-G generation", now that I look at it again....
TAKARA-TOMY's site layout changed drastically ...

Anyway, here are indeed the confirmed parts :

Archer
[Image: crystalwheel_archer.jpg]

Gryph
[Image: chromewheel_gryph.jpg]

And C145S.
It's almost hard to imagine this is the same Bey as the render we were first shown. Certainly the similarities are there, but it's quite a ways off in many respects. I like the colors of its track and tip, but the wheels just don't impress much.
Looks like old leone tho I still like the design.It would look alot better if the talons wernt as many and if it was bigger in my opinion.
WHY?! Why C145S AGAIN? It was outclassed when BD145 came out, maybe even before that.
Why are they bringing it back? But then you've gotta think, maybe since the claws are free rotating, they might help stabilize the Bey in the new Zero-G stadia if the Bey is knocked off balance. Going away from my rant, the Chrome and Crystal wheels look pretty cool. Doesn't look like it'd be that competitive in my opinion, but who knows. It hasn't been released yet. It might be amazingly good.
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:21 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: WHY?! Why C145S AGAIN? It was outclassed when BD145 came out, maybe even before that.
Why are they bringing it back? But then you've gotta think, maybe since the claws are free rotating, they might help stabilize the Bey in the new Zero-G stadia if the Bey is knocked off balance. Going away from my rant, the Chrome and Crystal wheels look pretty cool. Doesn't look like it'd be that competitive in my opinion, but who knows. It hasn't been released yet. It might be amazingly good.

C145 performs better in a Zero-G environment than BD145, actually. the new environment will see a lot of sometimes ignored parts shine a bit because it's just so different.
I also noticed another pattern (besides the names, hah) : Zero-G Boosters appear to always have old Tracks and Bottoms.

What is even weirder is that it is as if one Track and one Bottom always had to be paired together. C145 and S were together for Flame Sagittario as well, 145WD has always been a common combination, SW145 with SD too, etc.
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I also noticed another pattern (besides the names, hah) : Zero-G Boosters appear to always have old Tracks and Bottoms.

What is even weirder is that it is as if one Track and one Bottom always had to be paired together. C145 and S were together for Flame Sagittario as well, 145WD has always been a common combination, SW145 with SD too, etc.

I've noticed this, as well. AD145 + WD, 230 + WD ... and 145 also sometimes paired with D. The new parts come with Starters, Random Boosters, and sets. Seems like a legit strategy by TT.
Same as random boosters the parts with the same colours are a "pair" used in previous models.
But that's also been a running theme throughout all past Random Boosters.
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:22 AM)Apply Without Wrote: That's a sexy crystal wheel.

Agreed.

[Image: bbg12.jpg]

It's not as bad as I thought. Not as sexy as the initial render, but not as bad as the first official images from Coro-coro.
Alright, that official image has me sold.

Wow, it kind of looks like Leone like Brood said! Seems decent enough for some Attack customizations!

zionson
Definitely.