[Product]  BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S

Booster to be released on June 23rd, 2012, for approximately 893 yen.

For all information and pictures of Archer Gryph C145S, check out the Beywiki article on it!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ryph_C145S

[Image: archergryph.jpg]

(Jun. 15, 2012  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY's site layout changed drastically ...

Anyway, here are indeed the confirmed parts :

Archer
[Image: crystalwheel_archer.jpg]

Gryph
[Image: chromewheel_gryph.jpg]

And C145S.

(Mar. 21, 2012  4:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is confirmed to be based on a griffon.

Thanks to Toywiz for this render :
[Image: shinobigriffrender.jpg]

Who cares about Crystal-Wheel-recycling when you get awesome Chrome Wheels like that.

It is a Balance type.

(Jun. 12, 2012  10:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, CoroCoro seems to say that it is "Archer Griff" ... However everything else does not, and it would not be the first time that CoroCoro makes a mistake.

Anyway, here is a picture of it, which looks a lot worse than the render we saw ...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...94986.html
Gryph... maybe a griffin? Ugh. Parts getting reused! Already! When I saw that I was all,Dumb Rimshot Name sounds awesome though.
"Thin Chrome", huh? Thin chrome seems to be used a lot.
Hopefully it will be a "Gryph" not a "Glyph", because I have been waiting for a MFB Gryphon bey. It bothers me that the wheel is reused; it makes the wheel not unique to what the bey represents, if that makes sense.
I think their repeating shinobi for just any normal reason. In early MFB storm was repeated ( storm Pegasus , storm capricorn, storm aquario)
Thin is such a weird choice of name.

To some albeit sensitive individual it could imply
Fragility. Unless "Thin Chrome" is a strong type of metal.
It is confirmed to be based on a griffon.

Thanks to Toywiz for this render :
[Image: shinobigriffrender.jpg]

Who cares about Crystal-Wheel-recycling when you get awesome Chrome Wheels like that.

It is a Balance type.
Wow, the asymmetry of the Chrome Wheels may be my favorite part so far - the designs I think are far superior to many of MFB's previous releases.

Particularly a fan of how the 'heads' wrap around the top-exposed part of the crystal wheel
Thanks for all the updates!

Looking at these previews is making me wish i had pre ordered some of these.
epic. this is on my preorder list.
Gosh, Takara Tomy is really outdoing themselves with these terrific, lovely, awesome Chrome (and Crystal) Wheels.
I still can't wait for all of these revieled beyblades to have their track and bottoms revieled too DX
I really rather like this design, although I do see some potential for concern about the nice, fine edges and details being beaten to death in combat...
cool it looks like 2 unicornos
note: toywiz took away all those pic
It's based on a griffon, but it does not adequately remind me of my beloved Cross Griffon.

I am a little disappointed.
It does at least look to be just as bare hand-shredding as Cross Griffon was, though.
With those spikes on the chrome wheel, they could easily be smashed in if hit right.
This is just what I think out of the pic Kai-V put up.
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:29 PM)Hazel Wrote: It does at least look to be just as bare hand-shredding as Cross Griffon was, though.

Metal is cheating.

The design, it is not my beloved... :c
Oh mannnnn... Anyone think of poison with all the spikes on Gryph?
This looks way too interesting. Takara Tomy really stepped it up after 4d! I hope the Track/Tip are found soon enough.
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:13 PM)Hazel Wrote: I really rather like this design, although I do see some potential for concern about the nice, fine edges and details being beaten to death in combat...

Yeah, I know what you mean. On the bright side, this design appears "sketchy". It may not be the final design, especially since the picture isn't even of a 3D render. There is a chance that unnecessarily fine decals will be made less intricate, or removed altogether. For looks, I'd keep it as it is, but being the hardcore battler I am, a sacrifice of aesthetics will be needed.
Is the element fire, the crystal on the chrome wheel is red. Please no more fire, I hope its wind this time
Is the element fire? The crystal on the chrome wheel is red. Please no more fire, I hope its wind this time
Don't double post and complain for the sake of complaining. There aren't that many fire based beyblades... Not counting the secondary flame wheel tops.
Im not complaining for the sake of complaining, and the double post was an accident. I was just wishing to see a bey with a wind element and gryph could the most likely one. Besides Ifraid, Salamander and Phoenec already have the fire element
Wasn't the series said to be based on the fire element mostly? Or was that tentative information?