[Product]  BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB

Wouldn't anything below 125 self-KO in Zero G? Lol...

Edit:

Bey ninja posting.
(May. 15, 2012  9:39 PM)TriSix Wrote: I can not really tell on my computer, but is the stone face Dark Green or Black?

Read the Beywiki article on it.
(May. 15, 2012  9:57 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Wouldn't anything below 125 self-KO in Zero G? Lol...

Edit:

Bey ninja posting.

Things all the way down to 105 are actually alright, from my experience.

The real life product image looks nicer than the render, and the render had already put it in one of my favorite design spots ever. The recolored Orojya Revizer synchrom combo is also extremely nice, and I really like the face sticker on it.
(May. 15, 2012  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2012  9:39 PM)TriSix Wrote: I can not really tell on my computer, but is the stone face Dark Green or Black?

Read the Beywiki article on it.

Sorry I did not see that you posted the draft was up, I guess I should look more Libruhhh
Wow, I'm now very interested in this Bey, concerning I totally called SB! Anywho, 160? I'm not expecting too much from that. 145 is easy enough to get under, and 160 is even higher. However, it has a design similar to that of 230, so it will be good at defending attacks. The main problem I'm seeing is that I don't think 160 is high enough to keep the Bey from making a lot of Metal to Metal contact, especially in Zero-G. However, it will probably have a really long wobble time. 160WD, anybody? Anyway, I now really want this Guardian Reviser.
EDIT: So wait, SB is Sharp Ball, not Semi Ball. I feel so dumb. Hah, at least I called the initials. However I expect them to be relatively the same, especially appearance wise.
That tip sounds almost like an oxymoron!
Read the Beywiki article, you will understand the concept. Also, it is "Sharp" Ball.
Sounds like a very interesting concept!
I would love to see pictures
I think Guardian Ifraid 160CF would be awesome!
I wan't this bey!
[Image: bbs10_%E3%83%9C%E3%83%88%E3%83%A0.jpg]
here is the side view of guardian revizer
YES!
Me gusta 160 and SB! They look very nice..
Reminds me of Pisces :p really cool looking Bey liking the 160 track Wink

Thanks Kai-V.
Apparently, these are the weights :

Guardian - 4.1 grams.
Revizer - 30.6 grams.
160 - 2.1 grams.
SB - 0.6 grams.

Guardian weighs very little, but Revizer appears to weigh exactly the same as Saramanda.
(May. 17, 2012  7:46 PM)username786 Wrote: [Image: bbs10_%E3%83%9C%E3%83%88%E3%83%A0.jpg]
here is the side view of guardian revizer

I wonder how that Track would look on a Hybrid Wheel Beyblade...
(May. 17, 2012  10:06 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I wonder how that Track would look on a Hybrid Wheel Beyblade...

... Normal ? Just like a 230 but shorter ?
I see it is 160SB, like I said in my comment that got deleted... I feel immortal.

I love how it's Sharp Ball, not Semi Ball...
Loving this clear green color on the track and tip! Thanks Kai-V!
Holy lord is that tip stable. Here's to hoping it's as effective as it seems...

Loving this Beyblade! 160 is an interesting height, SB (while it has a terrible name) seems cool, it looks really nice, and the weight is great. Next thing on my Zero-G purchase list.
Revizer - 30.6

Saramanda - 30.9

Saramanda's still the heaviest Chrome Wheel.
(May. 18, 2012  12:25 PM)J. Blader Wrote: Revizer - 30.6

Saramanda - 30.9

I wrote on Beywiki that it is 30.6. Where did you get the .9 ? If it is your personal measure of it, you would probably get a very similar weight for Revizer too, at around .9.

Anyway, an unboxing :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjwYPqcMfcI

And one battle against an uncustomized Samurai Ifraid, in the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1HefoKN378
Hey, wait a minute, Revizer and the Defense-type Zero-G Stadium weren't supposed to come out in Japan till tomorrow! Must be an early release...
Yes. Although almost all stores in Japan respect the release date completely, some customers sometimes have special contacts and they can get new releases up to two days before.
That explains so much. Thanks, Kai! :3
(May. 18, 2012  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 18, 2012  12:25 PM)J. Blader Wrote: Revizer - 30.6

Saramanda - 30.9

I wrote on Beywiki that it is 30.6. Where did you get the .9 ? If it is your personal measure of it, you would probably get a very similar weight for Revizer too, at around .9.
I got 30.9 for Saramanda on Beyblade Wikia, but I didn't check the BeyWiki (which happens to be a thousand times more accurate), so that's where I got that from.

He completely stole my role XD. Bah ill take the unboxing vid anyways.