[Product]  BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF

I think he means he would much rather have them be red.
(Apr. 20, 2012  9:47 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  8:36 PM)Ultra Wrote: The blue and yellow coloured 230WD's look awesome. I'd glad they made the track and tip of Phoenic red since at least some part should be the colour of fire or heat.

Am I missing something, or are you? E230 and GCF are not red...

I think he's referring to the red E230 to the left and the red GCF (maybe it's a CF, idk) to the right.
(Apr. 20, 2012  9:47 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  8:36 PM)Ultra Wrote: The blue and yellow coloured 230WD's look awesome. I'd glad they made the track and tip of Phoenic red since at least some part should be the colour of fire or heat.

Am I missing something, or are you? E230 and GCF are not red...

Sorry I thought that the red ones were on Phoenic but they're not. I wish they'd put the red ones on Phoenic cause that would look better.
The lighting on Pheonic is weird in one of those pictures. GCF looks like a piece of metal almost....
I bought 6 and not a single theif pheonic was in it.I feel like crying QQ.

Well at least theres E230 GCF and theif but still....
Wow takara really? Really? A BD145 on a 230? Are you trying make it as op as possible? Oh boy! I am definitely getting this....

Major game-breaking defense piece right here. Seriously. With E230 out, ALL attackers will get "disk" contact...unless you run 230 on an attack 0.0

Edit: I just thought of this....not more scraping issues that bd145 has......mind blown
Well heres something sniff* I discovered sniff* about E230 sniff* and BD145.....
And we thought it looked sniff* alike.
*sigh*
Now things will bring up the question that will be asked hundreds of times,
"IS THIS LEGAL?!"
Okay this is going somewhere, isn't it?

It's going to be a "thing" I guess?
I don't think it is an accident that they are compatible ... surely TT would not overlook that.
(Apr. 21, 2012  2:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it is an accident that they are compatible ... surely TT would not overlook that.

Well I dont see anything about it in the instruction manual. infact theres not even any explanation of which "side" your supposed to assemble it.the disk is like BD145 the whole disk is positioned a bit seperated from the connection part.Guess the normal mode ish mode would be the right way to assemble.
Brood, can it actually do a super smooth elevator too ?
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Brood, can it actually do a super smooth elevator too ?

When the BD145 disk on the E230 base the disk barely slides.the vice versa however is very smooth.Could it be the mold?Man I really really need to get theif pheonic now.
Brood do you mind making a testing thread in beyblade customizations? I want to see how well it is for defense. Grin Try MF-H Duo E230CS vs Flash or something like that.
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:45 AM)Meow! Wrote: Brood do you mind making a testing thread in beyblade customizations? I want to see how well it is for defense. Grin Try MF-H Duo E230CS vs Flash or something like that.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-E230-discussion
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:23 AM)Brood Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2012  2:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it is an accident that they are compatible ... surely TT would not overlook that.

Well I dont see anything about it in the instruction manual.

There have always been "secret" customizations like this though, e.g. four metal balls, bearing stinger tip inside Wolborg SG, Slash Riger CWD + Samurai Change Core ... just because nobody mentions it doesn't mean you can't do it. There's just no way that TT didn't know those parts would fit together.
It's happened before with pairs of parts like SW145 and UW145. Not sure on the legality of it though.
In any case, here are the weights for the new parts :

Thief : 5.3 grams.
Phoenic : 29.8 grams.
E230 : 7.4 grams.
GCF : 2.5 grams.

E230 is apparently not even as heavy as BD145 ...

And a picture of Phoenic Phoenic E230GCF :
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/image-11...83488.html
Serious? It looks enormous..
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In any case, here are the weights for the new parts :

Thief : 5.3 grams.
Phoenic : 29.8 grams.
E230 : 7.4 grams.
GCF : 2.5 grams.

E230 is apparently not even as heavy as BD145 ...

And a picture of Phoenic Phoenic E230GCF :
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/image-11...83488.html

Am I the only one that thinks that Basalt should fit in this picture? Staircase>Elevator
the disk for E230 is one gram lighter than the one on BD145.
By the way, it is very odd that the three parts of Thief Phoenic that are distributed in three other Beyblades in this Random Booster are all the same red, all a colour that would match Thief Phoenic so much better ...
uh arnt parts are in a "pair" for random boosters?The limited Saramanda Ifraid df145XF is a complete no to that theory but thats like the only combo.

Btw the the stone face for theif saramanda 230WB is the same red as the rare versions of E230 and GCF(how ever the color for theif is very close to that of lacerta's). I guess this new system for random booster has a different way of enjoyment of completeing the alternative color of the prize bey
Usually, the prize Beyblade has its own colour scheme that mostly matches. However, in previous Random Boosters, the prize Beyblade's parts were not included in other Beyblades ...
I guess that's sort of a selling point. Phoenics parts are distributed in a better color fashion, so people will buy more to get the one that looks "correct."