[Product]  BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF

Gimmicks are cool, yes, but you have to see it in this realistic way : we already got all the non-gimmick parts. The only new things they can introduce is gimmicks, otherwise they reuse parts. It is not "extraordinary" or anything.
Wow. That thing looks awesome. Glad to see a varient of 230 after all those bland 230 releases.
Thief Phoenix looks AWSOME also I'm guessing the pirate ororjas are just recolors maybe?
(Apr. 13, 2012  4:12 AM)ZX Wrote: Thief Phoenix looks AWSOME also I'm guessing the pirate ororjas are just recolors maybe?

Of course they are just recolours, look at the BBG-08 topic. Unless you were referring to which parts came with them in the Random Booster, which is not necessarily something that is true.

Also, it is called "Phoenec", not Phoenix.
OH MAH GAWD YES
I WANNA PREORDER 500
>dat e230
Muey bueno, me gusta
(Checks Aprils corocoro ) 4月 14日 発売...
&$%#!!!!!!
I gotta say, I was hoping for a grip circle flat or something.

e230, well it looks like a BD145 and a 230 mixed together... Kinda scary to be honest.
E230 and GCF.

By the sound of things, we are all doomed. To many potential awesome parts....

A 230 height would be the last thing I would have thought would do well in Zero G. I wonder how this new track and tip will perform...
why do i have to only be 11

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Interesting stuff we have here, though.

Next up: escalator 230 xD
Ah so i dont really need to buy 2 orojas.If i buy alot of random boosters eventually it will show up and probably that will save money and space.
(Apr. 13, 2012  5:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: I gotta say, I was hoping for a grip circle flat or something.

e230, well it looks like a BD145 and a 230 mixed together... Kinda scary to be honest.

Maybe 230 combos will come back into effectiveness, at the very least?

Either way, I'm super excited about this, and I'm getting 3 of them when they drop. Smile The recolors(new stickers, technically?) look nice, too! This is probably still the most promising looking wheel aside from that perfectly circular one, too.
230 isn't entirely dead, Uwik's MF-H Duo 230MB combination is very, very impressive!

But yeah, when I do get into Zero-G, I may do so just by buying a few of these rather than their starter versions, depending on the tracks/tips.
Yeah, I know, but it's not really quite the same as the old 230-run metagame, either. I actually kind of want to see what his combo is like with this, in fact.

I suspect you'll still want launchers, but maybe that is a bit presumptuous!

Wow...
I always wished to see the BD145 go a bit higher, to 170 at the least. But hey, I got my wish fulfilled, as they combine two Maximum Series tracks to make one formidable-looking track.
Combining a Boost Disk to 230 would mean-
No scraping issues.
HTDCs would be able to handle attacks from below very well.
A lot more, which shall be discovered when this thing is tested!

I am also interested in GCF, whatever it may be...
A Grip Circle Flat would make it a superb tip, while a Gear Circle Flat would probably seem an LF-like gear design there...
Whatever this thing is confirmed to be, it certainly has to be epic!
(Apr. 13, 2012  8:34 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yeah, I know, but it's not really quite the same as the old 230-run metagame, either. I actually kind of want to see what his combo is like with this, in fact.

I suspect you'll still want launchers, but maybe that is a bit presumptuous!

Wait, I thought the prongs were the same as those of beylaunchers? Otherwise, yeah, I might buy a launcher.

jan: It is Gear Circle Flat
Are they? I'm a bit behind on the Zero-G news at the moment(been relatively busy), so if they are, that's pretty neat.

I'm not sure I can properly imagine the implications of "Gear" in regard to a flat tip, unless it is a ring around it... which seems like it would just be horrid.
I'm 99.9% certain it was confirmed that they're compatible, yes.

Oh, my bad, it's not confirmed to be Gear Circle Flat, but Gya Circle Flat, I misinterpreted a post, but that certainly seems very likely. Might be worth checking if the Katakana match those of "spin gear" or whatever.
Well, it appears to be like circle flat but the edges of the circle have broadly spaced "teeth" I guess you could call them, though they are very small. Ah, here's the post with the link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-09-R...#pid938056

Its defenatly "gear" cant think of any words with related pronounciation of "Gia".And E230 is functional during battles.I hope you can fix it into a certain height or its........

And looking at color scheme of the face I actually think its tatooed (hooray)
E230 sounds like the Eternal Defense spinning gimmick combined with 230. GCF sounds like a mystery though.
@UNC@RPYBLADER Kai-V has not confirmed but said: E= Elevator and GCF= gya circle flat.
And in another post, I did write that it was more likely that it was Gear Circle Flat, due to the fact that it is like a CF but the circle looks more like a gear ...

EDIT : This could actually be called Phoenic ...

Also, GCF is really just like CF, but the flat tip looks just slightly wider and, as I keep posting, the circle around it is just shaped like a gear.
Ah, I get it now.
Thanks Kai-V, and th!nk.

I wonder how would the gear matter though, but the "slightly wider" F tip certainly is a nice-looking change. Joyful_3
It would probably be kind of like LF, but without the spikes pointing left.
Well, I speculated about that in my previous post here, but still...
LF sucked in MFB; so a right-spin Zero G counterpart for the same wouldn't make a big difference.
But well, as this is Zero G, and the design is, by no means, completely similar to the LF design, it might be nice too!
You see how E230's ring looks like ? Just take that image and that is what the ring around GCF looks like ... It is not complicated.